Sup Forums BTFO BY JK ROWLING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hjsNVBnQMB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/POL BTFO!
HOW WILL IT EVER RECOVER?!

HOLY SHIT!
WHAT DO WE DO NOW???

Fuck, we can't recover from this. I'm switching to smug rock/heavy metal singers.

The lonely virgins should become transwoman lesbians.

That way it's vile and intolerant to say anything bad about them.

Talk the bitch who turn Hermione into a nigger

Sup Forums BTFO

SHE CALLED US OUT!
SHUT IT DOWN, GOY!

You wanna know how i know we are in the right side of history?
Chastity is consider somethig wrong and worthy of insult by the left

>pol is one person
she didn't fucking call us out, relax goys

The only lonely virgins around here is ctr crew

How could she BTFO anyone if she's the author of one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>Slut shaming is wrong. Fucking white males need to stop it
>But let me call you a virgin and use it as in insult when talking about men

What did the old cunt even mean by that?

We are on the right side of the history because we aren't virtue signaling like the majority of lefties.
It's puritan state of mind over and over again, just replace religion with globalism or tolerance.

>CTR btfo, how will it ever recover!?
kek xD

fug, Sup Forums is right
>what went wrong with the world?

Bitch probably admires our prose one she finishes wallowing through our shit in search of diamonds.

Winston churchill was an islamaphobe

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Hahaha KEK BTFO unless ...

Reminder that the >>TRUTH SQUAD>>>>
Reminder that the >>TRUTH SQUAD>>>>>>
Reminder that the >>TRUTH SQUAD>>>
Reminder that the >>TRUTH SQUAD>TRUTH SQUAD>>>>
Reminder that the >>TRUTH SQUAD

Reminder that virginity is a virtue yet modern "society" demonises it

>*sighs*

Guess 'ole Winston didn't have his head up his ass.

Also this, I'm not a virgin because I lost mine at 19 years old.
I guess that the worst thing is not being virgin itself but not having someone to appreciate you, that's what really helped in my life, seeing some validation from another person who actually cared about me.

virginity as a male is not a virtue senpai

Let's spam this for her guys

>she doesn't know kek is real

>t. Bongstan which has the highest teen pregnancy rate in Europe.

>lonely virgin
>insulting 2/3's of your book fans

ALERT
>ALERT
ALERT
>ALERT
ALERT
>ALERT

TRUMP HAS BEEN IMPEACHED

POL BTFO FOREVER

ALERT
>ALERT
ALERT
>ALERT
ALERT
>ALERT
ALERT
>ALERT

>lonely virgins

Why is she insulting the Harry Potter fanbase?

In a hypersexualized world full of trans pans asex dick choppers and pony-kin, the biggest crime of all is to not have sex

They key to all this is to say you are asexual and thus a member of LGBTQWQQQOWQWJNKIO

HOLUP HOLUP LEMMESAYSUMTIN HOLUP FUCK YOU JK ROWLING

youtu.be/hjsNVBnQMB0

Christ she's so fucking obnoxious. Glad I never got into her Lord of the Rings Lite bullshit.

Any other hufflepuffs down to masturbate?

Look, another woman resorting to call her opponents lonely virgins because she's a dumb cunt, how rare.

It can be but we are to stupid to realize
I lost mine at 17 luckily with someone i really liked and knew for a long time
My cousins were not that lucky they lost it really young and its all they can think about
They are braindead because of pussy, you cant have a sane conversation with them because all they want to talk about is who they fucked and how
Sure sex feels good but people take it as a life style manner the same way potheads do with weed
It keeps having less and less value with every generation

I fu....I fucking......I fucking hate Sup Forums now

>"writer"
>*sighs*

How is Sup Forums btfo? Isn't she aspiring to be a virgin who hides behind a cartoon frog?

Kek

Jesus Christ. Something ripped it's face off

Her books has no artistic value but they entertain teenagers by the same measures a Mc Whopper satisfie a fat guy. I study comparative literature and we're prohibited from working with her books due to sheer lack of quality. Well, we CAN still pick them but we're automatically flunked if we do.
They made this rule because too many liberal cum vessles started in this field to follow the path of J.K Rowlings. The rule is gold, it's the reason that the majority of the cum vessles drops out.

>JK Rowling makes fun of anonymous Internet posters for being virgins.

Does a person not have worth unless they've have had sex?

This is weird coming from an author of children's fiction.

jokes on her, 3d is pd

>ulysses mid tier
>LOTR shit tier
I had to double check to see if this was a leafpost

GIB SÜD TIROL BACK
>GIB SÜD TIROL BACK
GIVE SOUTH TYROLE BACK
>GIVE SOUTH TYROLE BACK

kek, all the money made her retarded.

Well at least she ain't fat. But can someone play explain why women are always quick to shame men for lack of sex. Do they all forget that their success is measured in the guys that actually stick around?

I've seen this allot lately, where women somehow brag about the dick they can get and the inability of guys to get pussy, equating it to the same thing. These women are usually lonely cat ladies with a cock-count in the double digits.

Are these women truly oblivious to their own sexual failure or are they hiding it Sup Forums?

Its a bloodmask from eating a dead thing, great for the skin

what the fuck

>Virgin
>Insult

The love of many will wax cold

I only read like 2 of those Shitty books but hufflepuff seemed like the autismos

wat

>virginshaming

The left disgusts me

wat

Jesus fucking Christ, that list is terrible. Kys you un-cultured swine.

wat

It's a children's book for fucks sake! Does she think children wouldn't read her twitter?
>inb4 muh children
I didn't say it shouldn't be illegal, but this is really bad form.

Oh man

Better let my wife sleep around now that ive been btfo by a writer known for one book series that she wont let die

Soo.. We're gonna spread that rumor about her advocating incest, right?

>Fahrenheit 451 not listed

Kys

>LOTR
>Shit tier

Kill ursefz my dood

for the first time im glad to see this pasta

No, you'll just be dead.
Imagine being C.S. Lewis, only instead of interesting letters you left arguments on Twitter for posterity.

>Harry i need to see you in my office! There is an emergency! Don't worry, I have hot cocoa!

Nice try JK, I wouldn't trade being a white male autist for anything. Might get lonely sometimes, but god damn I love being this politically aware.

God, I bet she's unironically against "slut-shaming" too. Dat lack of self-awareness.

>Hurr durr, we shouldn't be allowed to use traditional standards for sexuality for women, let them fuck as many men as they want.
>But we will still judge/shame men based on the traditional standard of more lays = more value.
>And when called out on this shit, claim that feminism also allows for men to not be judged on their sexuality history. Ya know, even of we are literally the ones who are doing it.

Feminism: totally about equality and letting people live how they want and not in the least bit about female empowerment over men or the promotion of degeneracy/new social standards, amirite guys?

Something tells me she has a thing for dog dick

>ad hominems

she's so mad and she knows it

Stay mad! AVANTI SAVOIA!

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Director's Cut

>le virgin joke

low fruit jk rowling. you really tried hard for that one

Think of it like a marketplace. Buyers like a buyer's market, sellers like a seller's market. Both fear the reverse. Men are like buyers and each want the most bang for their buck

>Sup Forums literally btfo by a middle aged woman.

let's

sometimes I envy women and their ability to get sex without any effort. Then I remember that every woman basically dies inside after age 35

Reading To Kill A Mockingbird right now.

The author writes like a literal autist.

Lost

That still doesnt explain why women are not aware of their own failures. Atleast not until they hit 35+ years and even then I see allot of them being in deep denial.

A woman who can get no one to stick around is as worthless and incompetent as a virgin NEET. Regardless of how much dick she can get on a daily basis.

Women acting like their ability to get laid is an impressive feet is like me bragging about all the times I got friend-zoned.

Personally I think every woman is subconsciously aware of her failure and this explain the low-self esteem/lack of confidence in modern day women.

>"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live."

>"A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men."

>"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome."

Send that to JK Rowling.

LONELY VIRGIN STEREOTYPE

Fucking pathetic bitch

>be women
>free access to dick anytime, anywhere with no questions asked

>be man
>have to be perfect to even talk to girls

why are women so retarded?

>butthurt over internet shitposter
>resorts to personal insults due to their right wing beliefs
>quotes war mongering, mass murdering, alcoholic retard as justification

liberal values. why are these people such fucking morons?

So that's canon?

Yes it is. Stop this. It is always a virtue. You are right to complain about women sleeping around, but men shouldn't either. Ideally both men and women should only be with one partner their entire life, if possible.

this is fake... right?

>shaming one's sexuality
so progressive

>sighs
What a shitty writer

Her is lonely pop writer hidden on autism boy with magic wand

My wigger. But you're wrong.

its not just women.
guys are retards too.
everyone is stupid. spoiled. we have fatties, junkies, whores and alcoholics because people give in to their every desire, only show restraint when its to benefit another vice.

>quotes Churchill
>is a leftshit

do all bongs worship Churchill like this?

''because he won the war.''
thats what i've heard.

Mr. Churchill also invaded your country