defend this,drumpfkins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OpWK5zXVbVY
youtu.be/4K-_sMq6xFc
youtube.com/watch?v=55NxKENplG4
youtu.be/S0ximxe4XtU
youtube.com/watch?v=HOc38ZwEO8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go sit on David Brock's kosher cock. Shill.

Why wouldn't he like bad dudes? Historically they've been the president's #1 defense against ninjas.

He's pathetic

"Bad" is subjective, dunno about "dudes".

>Bad dude detected

Get fucked bad dude.

I liked it when he said 'bad hombres'.

>dudes in quotes
ugh I can't believe how transphobic hitlertrump is

I wish I had a president withtwitter bantz.

Are you a bad enough dude to rush into the USA in just one week?

youtube.com/watch?v=OpWK5zXVbVY

is bad dudes the next great meme? FUCk that man is a meme FACTORY

although to be fair i started the [citation needed] meme so he has some catching up to do

The majority of his supporters are generally those who live in the 'rust belt' and typically very stupid so he appeals to them by dumbing down his own language and using what they would say. There's a whole YouTube video out there about his speech and text patterns that explains it in detail

>tfw to intelligent two bee a bad dude

> tomorrow there will be a new terrorist organization called the Bad Dudes
> They all wear sunglasses and run people over with muscle cars

Next you'll claim Argentina is white.Laughter should ensue here.

>"trump using the word dude?hes so cool!"

drumpfkins logic

>Yeah fuck Drumf™
>I'm so glad i have JUST Cuckdeaul as PM
>I'm totally fine and proud to be cucknadian
Leaf, leaf, leaf...

Are you assuming my pronouns shitlord?

trump is based

He's literally Hitler, "bro"

"dudes"

He is obviously talking about transgender people.

>implying that we give a fuck about every little thing he says

That kike enabler speaks like a retarded 14yo kid
He's a disgrace to mankind

This guy knows

OP is a "bad" "dude". Sad!

I bet you have the best fedora in your sixth form

The best part is that liberals actually think he's trying to hide the fact that he's talking about Muslims when he says "bad dudes", when he's actually mocking them

Don't report pls

The ban implies that within the next 90 days, ISIS will be eliminated and the jihadists won't be permitted entry in the US as refugees. He operates on a different plane.

Hrs the father of the republic now and the Jews are next. He didn't even mention them on holocaust rememberence day

requesting bogdanoff shoop.

"dude" is subjective now

I was too much of a dumbshit to go to sixth form but the one that I would've liked to go to had a pretty big right wing mentality until the niggers and mudslimes came in

4D chess again...
That yellow haired mad man is jewing the liberals again

Nobody posting here is old enough to get that.
Kudos nonetheless.

True, I forgot about that one.

>bogdanoff

?

>Dudes
>Not "hombres"
Jeez, all this "being the president" shit is really lowering the quality of his shitposts.

Why should we let in bad dudes when it's Big Guys we're after?

Now Kiss

>being this dumb should be illegal

You SHOULD be illegal, the better part of you ran down your mother's leg.

>he hasn't taken the bogpill yet

Do you need a quick rundown friend?

apologize right now

Pretty sure the quotations refer to his terminology for bad dudes that he (and only he) used extensively throughout the campaign

>bad "dudes"

TRANNIES BTFO ETERNALLY

wtf i hate bad dudes now

>Thinking that saying bad dudes makes you dumb makes you retarded

right. the guy who won the presidency is an idiot. not nearly as intelligent as you.

i wonder when it will dawn on people how fucking ignorant this line of thought is.

He intentionally used the word "dude" because he is stealthily calling them penises.
Look it up.

Of cause there is a lot of bad dudes there...

On this picture - these are the BETTER ones...

Consider, that unlike current migrants do not perform most of the terror attacks, the children of previous generation migrants do, and children of current immigrants will also do a lot of terror attacks.
So pretending - let these in, they dindonothing - is utterly singlesight lying, because they WILL DO a lot of harm in following generations, and we all already know it...

Are you a bad enough dude pol?

Can someone with knowledge on how this shit works tell me what's next vis a vis that federal judge striking down President Trump's executive order?

>tfw high school dropout unemployed loser faggot cuck

Here's a quick rundown

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

hey dudes! stop being "not nice" to Trump! He "doesn't deserve it" :(

Argentina is full of bad dudes. Many such cases.

youtu.be/4K-_sMq6xFc

>A lot of bad "dudes" out there!
Yes, many such cases!

ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE RONNIE?

youtube.com/watch?v=55NxKENplG4

>110111194

>finland flag

lol

If there's anything thing God Emperor The Donald doesn't like, it's bad dudes and bad hombres

These guys look scary. I wouldn't want them running around the streets of America either.

>guy who can't even write female characters in a kid's cartoon thinks he can shit talk someone for grammar
>discriminates against Mad Dog for having a fucking war nick name while showing his obvious ignorance for the individual
Cucks like this should be deported

It was to be expected, user. Many such cases!

Hah, fawkin mame32, good times

He is talking about tunnel snakes

youtu.be/S0ximxe4XtU

And many of them do not look much harmful at first sight...

Will you ask them at customs checkin:
- How much babies did you kill ?
- Did you cut head of someone already ?

Do you think they will answer truly ?

el chapo is trying to get over the border in a high speed chase as we speak

If this is true - actually (((true))) , they are just a bankster setup to make a deception of two prophets of Revelation...

Lol at their faces.

He's right, but that doesn't make his decision any less rash.

B A D D U D E S
A
D

D
U
D
E
S

>Implying the bad dudes would be the bad guys

The Prime Minister has been captured!
Are you a progressive enough dude to suck black cocks and save the Prime Minister?

This game needs to be remade.

I can't help but wonder if this was intentional, as it would drown out any criticism with memes.

This in other thread explains Bogdanoffs better:
And also to note: "Bogdanoff" (in Russian) is literally same as "Netanyahu" (in Hebrew, fictitious name selected by a polish jew who's son happens to be Israel PM) meaning "God given"...

why do muslims always do that finger thing

No beating around that bush.

I just cringed and contorted in my own skin at what they said about Mad Dog. I'm not even a military man, but having watched some interviews with him I can see why military men would follow him into hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=HOc38ZwEO8s

this game lol

Here's a (You)

Ez your moms a fucking whore.

I never thought Kinsey could make herself look ugly, but she pulled it off

yeah! our president shouldn't speak like a normal human that has strong beliefs!

i don't want to hear a word out of a politician's mouth unless it's been scripted and thoroughly vetted by the Jews!

bring back roboprez!