Marsian Niggers

You are CEO of the first company which set a large colony on Mars.

Would you allow Niggers and Latinoses to be your colonists?

No

Can't fuck around with identity politics with this, needs to be the best men for the job, not this quotas rubbish which is ruining productivity

Sure, but there won't be any vitamin D supplements.

Send All Niggers To Space

Evry1 will need it tho

Latinas only

only if they're gayniggers from outer space

Yes diversity is our strength.

I would allow only people whit skills in certain areas for survival and scientist to see how I can exploited the resources and opportunity for space tourism and privet homes. It is about profit, not race, bigot.

this movie is fucking weird

Look at where you are, Russkie. Are you expecting a "yes" from anyone?

>send niggers and latinos to Mars before terraforming it
>provide them with no resources
Yes

all niggers and latinos*

Sending only some is not enough

No user, Mars is for white people. We can have robots to the terraforming.

They're welcome to have Venus though.

>They're welcome to have Venus though.
This is even better. They'll all be melted and gone within minutes of arrival

But let's keep the nice latinas, eh

I expect care about future of your race)

>Would you allow Niggers and Latinoses to be your colonists?
Life on mars on the first centuries of colonisation will be extremely hard, and the casualties are expected to be both high and frequent.

Tell me, how many white people are willing to take a one way trip to a barren rock to work your ass off under extreme conditions, with the total assurance that you WILL die on mars since there will be NO WAY TO RETURN for the forseeable nearby future? Does that sound like an awesome future a lot of people would be willing to accept?

Sure, it is, a lot of people would love doing that, but you don't need just a handfull of highly competant individuals, you also need grunts to do gruntwork, you ARE there with mining as your main objective, afterall!

Do you seriously think being a miner on mars will be easy or pleasant? Imagine doing that hardwork with no financial stimulation since you are stuck on mars and therefore can't use money anyway!

I say you use the red planet as a prison colony, where criminals are forced to do mining. Send your worst and most violent criminals to work for the rest of their lives there instead of keeping them in supermax prisons! It will be just like Australia!

The problem with this is that the majority of criminals are niggers and latinos, so you would definitly have to chemically castrate individuals before you send them there, to avoid procreation.

I would ONLY use niggers as colonistst as long as we can make them ALL go. They can be true Kangs up there with no whites to pull them down. (They would also be dead in a week).

Fucking Martian niggers!

The essence of my question is "Would you like to see the White or US-like Mars at 2300?"

>The essence of my question is "Would you like to see the White or US-like Mars at 2300?"
Dude, I fucking told you, castrate them before sending them, they won't reproduce.

Send white wardens to keep them in place and white colonist families to handle the complicated scientific work, leave the grunt work to the criminals.

I suppose, that IRL colonisation of Mars would be quest for the reach and satiated people. We already have a lot of people in US and Europe who has the wealth but do not know what to do with their life. They will be happy to apply their lifes to the new frontier of our race (implynig that a ticket to Mars will cost a lot and you have the option to go back to Earth any time you want)

>you have the option to go back to Earth any time you want)
That is just it, you DON'T.

They expect to be able to travel back only after like 200 years if everything goes smoothly, there would simply be no way to refill the spaceship you travelled in on mars, and if you tried sending all you need to make a full jorney all the way to mars, it would have a retarded cost.

Not to mention the main issue, that is of actually lauching the ship you restocked on mars, the atmospherical conditions there are very different from earth, it would also need some infrastructure to be built.

Point is, for the forseeable future once mars colonisation starts, it is a one way trip, much like the one pilgrims had to do when colonising america.