Alexandre Bissonnette's posting habits

Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for The New York Times and I am writing a story about Alexandre Bissonnette's posting habits on this forum. How can I search his post history? How do I find out if he had an active account?

Any other quotes from users who knew him would be helpful.

All the best,

Chris

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zh942B0QmRU
archive.4plebs.org/pol
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he told me gas the kikes race war now.

Fuck you Chris, you dumb motherfucker

Nigger

He told me once that "The New York Times is my favourite paper, and Chris is a personal friend and accomplice of mine."

Not what I expected at all.

Hey Chris it's me alex, just search my id as you see above my post

Welcome to Sup Forums

>you must be new here.

Proof or GTFO

Kill all niggers.

you need a Sup Forums gold pass to review someones history

Sup Forums's main archive is at goatse.cx . IIRC he was posting under the name "James Russel."

You must type Alt+F4 to activate the search box.

I saw him posting here a lot, he was usually talking about "the day of the rake" when all the "fake leafs" would be, well, meet their fate. I thought he was crazy. Turns out he was just a patriot defending his homeland. Errare humanum est, I guess.

You need a Sup Forums gold pass

Hey Chris! its nice to meet you! since you have been so polite I have taken the liberty to find and screen cap a small sample of Alexandres post and account history. Its a real shame what happened. Our online anime community is with those who had to suffer the intolerance of others best of luck on your reporting, anonymous.

He's actually a writer himself. He regularly posted about this:

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Alex said the New York Times is a big influence on his life

Answer me this why are sluts so stupid? Why can't they be smart and not get clahmydia before eighteen?

Why don't you report on whites being burnt alive by "cultural enrichers" you marxist bottom of the barrel of humanity?

He waz gud boi. He don't hate us Muslims. But he waz radicalized by his local church and alternative Hentai.

Alexandre Bissonnette would actually crosspost from the Sup Forums and /po/ boards to mask his trail and make it look like Sup Forums. You should ask your questions there.

youtube.com/watch?v=zh942B0QmRU

I've obviously come to the wrong place.

They said this site was very similar to reddit...apparently not.

He said Sup Forums is a board of peace.

I remember him

He was always on about how his Jewish faith was the most important influence in his life and keeps going on with how joy it was to read the Torah.

Being Jewish was his anti-drug (his words not mine).

No, you've come to right place. This is Sup Forums

Stay for a bit. You might learn a thing or two :)

faggot

>Chris

Jew detected.

Hey, Chrissy, want to suck my hot uncut Kiwi cock?

>That's a joke
>I know you want to, fagboy

Have you even seen an uncircumcised dick you fucking cut-cock slut?

INSERT BENIS TO CONIBUE :-DDDDD

Fuck off nigger.

you should leave dude this place is full of alternative facts and fake news plus most people are autistic

Youre retarded if youre here asking that question. But as a ny times writer you clearly have the qualities they require.

Can't wait for your fake news article to come out.

Praise be to kek

He told me 'niggers are faggots'.
Dangerous guy, that Alex was.

I actually read the New York Times so I'm actually looking forward to what you write about us

'reddit' probably trolled you here to divert attention from them. it's not the first time they pull this shit off

How many shekels did they pay you to come here?

He was not a Sup Forums user & it is all a shaped narrative the MSM/Canadian authorities have crafted.

It was a Terror attack.

redpill thread. I'll start

go home.

Fuck off LARPer, no one here like fake news anyway. Praise Kek and fuck you

Try asking around memebase. Alexandre posted there frequently.

you're a faggot Chris

He was a fucking leaf, they aren't welcome here, Sup Forums is a board of piece

He told me
"Gas the kikes race war now"
U fucking piece of shit

NYT - finest newspaper in the world
New Yorker - finest magazine in the world

Both have absolutely LOST THEIR GOD DAMN MINDS over Trump's common sense populism. I can't even read your shit any more.

Now fuck off, please.

you need to pull out some proof nigger.
who are the other people involved?

Eat a dick, Chris

P.S. include me in the article

no way you're legitimate

He said, and you can quote me on this, that the ultimate red pill is a load of semen from a Muslim dick. I think he was a vengeful gay Muslim.

He's a legitimate faggot.

Can we have one day without subversion?

>falling for the "hi pol I'm from {publication} and I want to write a story about you" meme

Hi, New York Times, I'm Donald Trump, and I can tell you he hated the Muslims BIGLY. Not like me, I happen to have many friends who are Muslims and they are good people.

there is now way to track him down specifically but you can always view the Sup Forums archives at: archive.4plebs.org/pol

>le epic "i'm a journalist meme"
Fuck all of you.

lurk moar

todays newspaper in mouth, shoe on head chris

Do a /knowledgebomb/ thread, cunt.

Not sure who told you this was like Reddit. It was probably some jew faggot given you're from the times. Stick around and get redpilled. Might bode well to post some truth in your shit stain of a newspaper.

Chris, I have the information you're looking for... Call me, but be discrete. Ask for extra sauce.

2o2 364-o4o4

Add me to your Sup Forums friends list and I'll tell you everything you want to know

He said that the Jew York Times is run by kikes. Now take this shekel and get out of here.

alexandre is a hero

Can I? We can rub foreskins.

Do you suck dicks?

You should not believe the lies. Sup Forums is an imageboard of peace.

He wrote "PIZZAGATE, PIZZAGATE, PIZZAGATE". That's all he wrote on this forum.

Have you taken the Bogpill?

He's that crazy fucker that goes by Anonymous. We told him some of them were cool, but he was already too far gone.
He was going cold turkey, getting off his SSRI, but I'm sure it's unrelated.

Yes.

But only if you let me lick your armpits.

>actually
Get out, shill faggot.

Nigger

Can i get a rundown, please.

get cucked larper faggot nigger dyke chink cunt piece off fucking shit. niggers niggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersniggersvniggersniggersniggersniggersniggers

Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Fuck off leaf. God I hate you fucks

He dindu nuffin.

a quick or complete one?

>3 posts from this id
kys kike shill

I have some game changing informations that will blow your mind out, msg me privately.

Please, neck yourself, whether you're a larping faggot or not.

I'm a slow learner so please i don't want the whole pill at once.

kek, nice bait you faggot, have a (you)

Take your father's cock out of your ass before you post, homo.

NINGEN GET OUT

Are you sure? Because after that your life wont be the same anymore.

Kill yourself nigger journalist scum

>They said this site was very similar to reddit...apparently not.
Well, you dont say...

>I'm a slow learner
lel

He said the NY times made him do it

After that he said

"I'm Commander Sheppard and the NY times is the best paper on the citadel"

Shouldve never came in the first place fag lord

Still angry we burned the WH?

>not posting the CC info one
You suck

First quit your job at that wretched rag you call a newspaper, then reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep.

Here's a child sized dose:
They run the Universe, and BOTH brothers are the AIDS "patient zero," defying all understanding of the virus' origin, and shattering the widely held belief that AIDS started with an unnamed member of '50s revival musical group SHA-NA-NA.