Drumpf blown the fuck out

drumpf blown the fuck out

reddit.com/r/blog/comments/5r43td/an_open_letter_to_the_reddit_community/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/blog/comments/5r43td/an_open_letter_to_the_reddit_community/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
reddit.com/r/blog/comments/5r43td/an_open_letter_to_the_reddit_community/dd4dlhb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off.

no

Just down voted. Thanks.

>uh, muh fee fees, muh roach parents
>uh, uhhhh, uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh

>RAAAARRAAAAAA WEAAAAAAAHHH SO IMPSIRING AAAARRAAA MUH DEMOCRACY DYING UUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>pls upboat

fukkkkk. now I cant use reddit anymore :(

Christ, I fucking hate Reddit.
>we're ALL immigrants :^)
It's like the Portland of the internet

Fuck off

Reddit user here. Hey pol. We are going to win in the end. The good side always wins in movies.

>reddit
>community

my experience on reddit was getting banned from every sub I joined with the exception of one about antique video equipment.

Each sub is a fiefdom that spez gets to lord over as shitlord.

Still, Cadia has fallen.

lol

>reddit.com/r/blog/comments/5r43td/an_open_letter_to_the_reddit_community/
will Sup Forums ever recover?

Fuck off

I actually still went on reddit for non-political stuff like vidya and sports, but not after this week. Its fucking insufferable. There were anti-trump posts at the top of 6 different vidya subs.
Fuck reddit, bunch of delusional rabid faggots.

But what is Hiro-kun's opinion of this??

>We are a nation of immigrants, after all
lel is this satire? Anyways, saged for ledditor faggot

>reddit
that'll show him

but we are the good guys

lol

>Russians blew Boston marathon
>didn't ban Russia
Drumbf is a true retard.

NORMIE GET OUT!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

For fucks sake

Linking to or screencapping random nobody's twitter accounts or blog posts should be a bannable offense

If any subreddit has over 100 people it will absorb the general reddit culture. You could go to r/somalia and find the three middle class liberal cucks that live there

>when they say it isn't a culture war, but all evidence points to otherwise

Reddits IQ in one picture, kek'd.

Vognidov will not divide us

>“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Why does the poem of a Zionist written on a French Statue of a Roman Deity get to define the USA in the liberal mind but not the actual documents that explicitly define what the USA is?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
>This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character.
One of the first pieces of legislation that Washington's government passed. The USA was founded as an ethno-state, it's the reason it flourished - a predominantly anglo-saxon republic. This is why it flourished, this is why the inferiors came, they do not have equity.

>screencaping some nobody twitter account
This is killing Sup Forums

Its fake.

if you thought reddit was bad 3 years ago oh buddy this is the worst i have ever seen it

such a polarizing political shift in how it works and how people use it as a platform is turning out to be its digg moment

>and the great grandson of refugees who fled the Armenian Genocide.

Definition of a cuck

>hurr muslims killed my grandparents
>better let more of them in

cool blog

>kn0thing is a fucking roach Aremenian

AHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

It makes so much sense.

They have to go. They all have to go.

Where's Shia at?

yeah i was on reddit for 6 years, this past week was the worst it has ever been, about 10 times worse than the bernie shit and 100 times worse than the 2012 election/2014 midterms

Score one for David Brock, Sup Forums btfo

Can someone here ddos reddit into oblivion for a while?

They learned nothing from the death of Digg.

>You could go to r/somalia and find the three middle class liberal cucks that live there
Seriously how does that even happen?

You can to a Britbong city subreddit that voted 75% to leave and literally 99% of Redditors on there voted remain.

>Armenian supporting muslims

>We are going to win in the end.
>at the end

what else there is to win? Mah man is already in the white house. everyone thinks your site is a joke and we took pepe back.

the admins arent doing anything to stop the blatant abuse of reddits inherently flawed system, it is impossible for anyone who is not a liberal or anti-capitalist or some kind of marxist sympathizing 15 year old to voice their opinion anywhere that isn't a designated "nazi opinion zone"

it's not

I got banned from multiple subs yesterday for pointing out (with CBC as source) that the quebec attackers shouted "allahu akbar" during the shooting

The admin support this bullshit because it's aligned to their beliefs.

>Armenian who's been so cucked he's supporting muzzies

Is this guy pushing for a job at TYT

>Reddit
Go back there and never return, nigger.

The online world simply doesn't reflect the wider world, even in countries with near universal internet access. It's not just lefty politics. Most online communities support dramatically increasing the budget for space exploration while the general public is rather tepid. Even with the invasion of mobile users, online communities attract certain segments of society at a much higher rate than it does of those in the mainstream.

they only allowed those links once the news broke that the people shouting it had a "quebecois" accent

damn didn't know everyone on reddit was related to a jew who died in the holocaust

/r/blog

isnt the whole thing a blog?

faggot

BERNIE STILL HAS A CHANCE, YOU GUYS!

>linking reddit

>But Trump's doing it out of malice and hatred. Obama did it out of love.

>After two weeks abroad, I was looking forward to returning to the U.S. this weekend, but as I got off the plane at LAX on Sunday, I wasn't sure what country I was coming back to.

>mfw in the first fucking sentence the writer is grandstanding

muh escaping nazi germany
muh anne frank

reddit admins are massive libtards

>linking to shitddit
Just post a screen cap faggot

Kek:

reddit.com/r/blog/comments/5r43td/an_open_letter_to_the_reddit_community/dd4dlhb/

basically a reddit admin pissing on trump with a sob story on the front page

it's the equivalent of a Sup Forums mod posting his opinion under his moderator tag

Manufactured outrage. Political bullshit. Fuck you. Fuck Reddit.

One must wonder where was this """outrage""" in 2011 when Obummer banned all Iraqis from entering the US?

I truly hate these people, and I do not identify them as my fellow countrymen.

Furthermore, America is a nation of pioneers and settlers foremost, with the addition of EUROPEAN immigrants many, many years down the road.

A

FUCKING

FUCKING

LEAF

you can tell that faggot is mad as fuck that Trump won and is just using this opportunity to virtue signal and alert the other libkeks on his site to do the same in order to shit on Trump, the wording of that thing is too cheesy

you could already tell they were mad when they banned /r/the_donald from the front page

>I would like to point out that Trump didn't pick these countries specifically

>[Trump] wrote the EO. He's fully responsible. He's the fucking president

>Precisely. You can only pass the buck for so long. Nobody forced Trump to implement the ban. He doesn't get a pass because Obama's administration paused visas to those countries.

NO! CADIA!!!!

Every post on r/news and r/worldnews has been an anti Trump message of some kind for the last two months. I browse that shit hole at work because I'm bored as fuck and it's work-safe, but sometimes I have to close it down and just stare at the fucking wall instead because I hate it so much.

Based hebe

It's one of the largest sites on the Internet

How long now, Sup Forums
How long before reddit dies, or we buy it and send the cucks out?

Fuck off Trudeau

>le flame of le liberty le dims XDXDXD

cancer.

Meh. It's basically Digg when Digg was a thing, especially in the politics section.

Democrat and Liberal brigading everywhere. In fairness, this was the Bush Years and Jon Stewart's Daily Show was at the height of its popularity.

yeah, but this faggot is just blatantly trying to get on the news for being progressive, it's nauseating

Le this good sir

From my point of view, the Redittors are evil.

Silent majority/Loud minority, surface layer internet is highly liberal, etc.

Can we start to meme a third campaign for these cunts to get behind?

They gave so much money to Sanders, then to (((Steins))) recount they'll donate their money to anything they think will work.

But yet again, with the majority in the US supporting the ban, they are yet again on the wrong side of the argument.

THEY ARE BLAMING THE MOSQUE SHOOTING ON POL
GET IN HERE

How will his campaign recover?

amen to that

IAN THE MANNNN

Based Iranian. Liberals are tone deaf that their 'protecting muh poor minorities' is infantilizing and insulting to the people they purport to help. Someone once mentioned that american indians hate being seen as like these untouchable wardens of the forest by the left. They said 'equality is the right to have been equally evil'.

They took having the retarded kid being the homecoming king to the extreme. They don't realize that when they're not dealing with retarded people, it's patronizing and pathetic.

/pol watcher here:

/pol is not about winning; /pol is about total annihilation

you'd best fuck off to your sandbox, plebe

just some advice

>claims to be the son of an undocumented immigrant
>refutes his claim immediately in the same post
>either doesn't understand what an undocumented immigrant is, or is outright lying to gain standing

Really makes me think.