How to stay informed

Where do you like to go to get news outside of Sup Forums?

I'm really feeling like I'm in a bubble getting my updates from this board. The other places I go for news are spidr.today/m/ and al Jazeera.
Are there any forums like this but with a leftist or liberal tilt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCUIlV-AKY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally anywhere else on the internet
hell, go to any other board and it looks far left in comparison to Sup Forums

>I want my culture to be hijacked by people who refuse to assimilate
You have to go back

Reddit seems like your kind of place. And while you are at there, stay. Forever

As long as an Iranian wants to be a honest American and not an Iranian American I could give a fuck
(You)?

Sup Forums is full of socially awkward plebs with no social network in real life. They have to agree with each other on altright memes in order to feel accepted because they have nowhere else to go

>TEK

>social network in real life
lol

I look into the toilet bowl until it starts telling me what to do.

ftfy

H.A. Goodman is lefty as fuck and jew as fuck, but he provides a relatively balanced account of most stories. At least his youtube channel, can't talk for his articles.

yea its known as "having a conversation and connecting with someone on a shared sentiment"

must be foreign to you schizoid

>he want's to eat shit from lefty media

5 weeks in Photoshop Pro

fuck off awyattman

Why should we bring anyone in who needs to learn to be part of us? Not only do Iranians have incredibly low IQs but they are from a culture so far removed from ours that any impact they have is going to be negative. The only way it would work is if we brought in a small enough number for there not to be a community of them here. To that end I ask again
What is the purpose?

>posting the edit

That's the second panel you fucking idiot. Third means assimilation which I agree with.

Good pic OP. There is no such thing as a liberal tilt anymore. They lost for a reason. You're either radical or a racist. Try to find something neutral and honestly it's easier to shift through shit in a righty forum (like this one) than lefty ones. This thread is exactly what I mean. Take the time to sift through falsflag race war faggots and search for real discussion and information. Remember, facts aren't racist.

ethnic nationalism>civic nationalism

Multiple podcast or I literally watch interview, read tweets, or read whole PDF documents. Don't listen to hearsay from the corporate media.

Our media was founded on yellow Journalism so finding people who are independent of corporate sponsorship or risk getting doxxed are good starts. Most far right or center right media can be taken with a grain of salt if it isn't Sup Forums approved.

Occidental Quarterly, Culture of Critique, alternative hypothesis, counter currents, Stefan Molyneux is decent

(As much as 8pol reee'd about it)

The Right Stuff is also decent. Kulturkampf is a redpill factory, Fash the Nation does hard hitting reporting, and yes, the Daily Shoah can also be pretty good.

Fuck off, Kike Enoch is not actually a Jewish plant.

>Culture of critique

Vulture of Critique. Also fuck your gay shit OP leftists medai always ((())). These are some real sites newfags should be paying attention to.

>Nice delusions
Now the problem with, what you want it's against the laws of nature and hence not possible. The stability of those multi racial societies has proofen to be extremely unstable. There is always infighting. You can't agree which people should lead, what the laws should be and how goods are distributed.

>believing it's possible for cultures with mutually exclusive set of values to coexist in one country under one governance without conflict and radicalization

LOL

I think you're confusing multi-racial with multi-ethnic.

>Are there any forums like this but with a leftist or liberal tilt?

Yeah, OP, it's called Facebook.

In a country there's only place for one culture.

>implying anything can be simplified to Dem vs GOP any more
The fuck bruh? Where have you been this last few months?

Multi racial society is always multi ethnic, since ethnicity is a referred to as to recognizable sub group within a race.

If it's in the news it must be the jews

Al Jazeera and you want the bottom option? Not buying it.

pretty funny

This is dumb. I hate Somalians. Why would I go live there?

Only problem with this pic is Muslims will not be able to assimilate on a large scale with Western society until Islam is repealed. Problem with that is any advocates for repeal are seen as infidels.

Gimpchan has a /leftypol/ board.

>what alt right wants

quality post user
top kek

>facts aren't racist
This.
Good information is why pol is better than msm, just disregard stormfront, lefty pol, flat earth, athiest/theist and bogdanoff threads.

/r/The_Donald. with that shit pic related.

I usually get a majority of my news from the internet but I also watch CNN and read the paper sometimes. It's important to use different sources so you can filter out the bias from the facts.

this

>me on the right

>CNN

You crack me up desu.

fark.com has a good mix of links but most everyone who posts in the comments is liberal.

>Watching CNN

I watch Buzzfeed and read Breitbart too, just so I can get a "Variety of sources"

Bro it's literally cooperate propaganda. The only thing they have going for them is excellent coverage of major events.

youtube.com/watch?v=VCUIlV-AKY4

>A bigger diffrence then ethnicity won't make it worse

I'm not even saying to not listen to left wing sources, just not CNN, that's a news organization that sold the Iraq war to make a dollar and a cent. Which just reported a "leak" which had buzzfeed as a source. It's clickbait crap people treat with this sanctity and respect it really doesn't deserve.

Kyle Kulinski from the youtube channel secular talk. Really it's more commentary than news.

>Iranians have incredibly low IQs
My dad is Iranian and I have an IQ of 133. (Not sure what my dad's is, but I'm certain its above 100.) I know their average is 83 but come on, rather than just banning them you can simply require them to take an IQ test and score above a 100 or something.

>they are from a culture so far removed from ours that any impact they have is going to be negative.
Research Iran's history, they were actually incredibly secular until the Islamic Revolution, and many of the people still have a desire for a secular government, as would most of those coming to USA.

>"I'm an extreme outlier so what about MEEEEE??"
Why don't you go home and make Persia great again

>al Jazeera
That's even worse than CNN, any islamic news source is trashcan-worthy.

>>"I'm an extreme outlier so what about MEEEEE??"
Seriously though, IQ tests don't cost much, I'm sure we could make it part of a vetting process. Why not just brain drain every other country and become the best?

>Why don't you go home and make Persia great again
The whole region is fucked, honestly. Even if I wanted to I don't even speak the language.

>I'm a christian
>But I want more islam
>just don't dress them like ninjas
Bad news, you're not christian. You're a cuckold.

What the far right wants is bad?

Some cuck makes a cuck post
>It's an American or a Swede, like poetry