FEMINIST JUDGE - GET THIS CUNT FIRED

REEEEEEEEEEE! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?!

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/gta/2017/01/05/the-hamilton-judge-who-wore-a-make-america-great-again-hat-in-court-is-no-longer-being-assigned-cases.html
uscourts.gov/judges-judgeships/code-conduct-united-states-judges
legalethicstexas.com/Ethics-Resources/Rules/Texas-Code-of-Judicial-Conduct/II--THE-DISTRICT-GRIEVANCE-COMMITTEES/2-01-Disciplinary-Districts-and-Grievance-Committe
legalethicstexas.com/Ethics-Resources/Rules/Texas-Code-of-Judicial-Conduct/III--TRIAL-IN-DISTRICT-COURT/3-01-Disciplinary-Petition
legalethicstexas.com/Ethics-Resources/Rules/Texas-Code-of-Judicial-Conduct/V--CHIEF-DISCIPLINARY-COUNSEL/5-01-Selection
twitter.com/randyprine/status/825880658085974016
traviscountytx.gov/commissioners-court/county-judge
kvue.com/news/local/investigation-travis-county-judge-can-wear-political-symbols/392355404
traviscountytx.gov/commissioners-court/county-judge/about
kvue.com/news/local/investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=QFtOea2iEzI
scjc.state.tx.us/complaint-faq.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This very unprofessional. We want blind justice the left wants Judge Activists.
The supreme court is not supposed to smile or frown or applaud when present at a speaking because they need to be seen as neutral.
Fire this biased bitch.

That has to be a shop.

Thank G-d that's not a federal judge (which would blow my mind beyond recovery, I think).

Anyway, absolutely haram, terrible behavior for a judge. Needs to be reported to state bar and other relevant authority.

What is that, some adventure time bullshit?

EXPLAIN YOURSELF TEXAS

Texas, shaking my head.

I don't think they'll stand for this kind of nonsense in TX.

Meanwhile in Hamilton, Ontario...

thestar.com/news/gta/2017/01/05/the-hamilton-judge-who-wore-a-make-america-great-again-hat-in-court-is-no-longer-being-assigned-cases.html

>judge fekhardt

lucky fucker whoever gets that judge. Instant dismissal as a mistrial. Stupid cunt needs to be disbarred.

This is illegal in my country. Isn't it illegal in usa too?

i think, this judge must be fired

This kind of conduct should be unacceptable. Judges are there to judge all fairly according to the law, not engage in activism.

It's fucking austin, not even Texas.

>Fekhardt

>judge Eckhardt
>looks like Fckhardt in pic
>Judge Fuckhard

also
G-hat=jighad
feminists=mujaheddins
america needs russian heavy bombers in the sky

There must be a law against judges showing political bias. There just has to be right?!

>Travis County
of course it's a jew too

Is it because of the hat? What does that hat mean besides looking silly?

>you are a married white male
>your wife is divorcing you
>she's trying to take all your possessions and money
>arrive in court to decide who gets what
>see op's pic
How would you react Sup Forums?

BINARY GET

>>according to the Code of Conduct for U.S. Judges, she is in violation and should be removed!!!!
uscourts.gov/judges-judgeships/code-conduct-united-states-judges

JUST

I immediately lost all confidence in this judge being able to be impartial. Isn't that a job requirement?
She really ought to be fired.

Try to get my lawyer to do a mistrial or a new judge that doesn't show bias towards one party or the other.

It means DRUMPF BTFO you cis-het piece of shit!!!!!!

Canon 2: A Judge Should Avoid Impropriety and the Appearance of Impropriety in all Activities

(B) Outside Influence. A judge should not allow family, social, political, financial, or other relationships to influence judicial conduct or judgment. A judge should neither lend the prestige of the judicial office to advance the private interests of the judge or others nor convey or permit others to convey the impression that they are in a special position to influence the judge. A judge should not testify voluntarily as a character witness.

Canon 3: A Judge Should Perform the Duties of the Office Fairly, Impartially and Diligently
(1) A judge should be faithful to, and maintain professional competence in, the law and should not be swayed by partisan interests, public clamor, or fear of criticism.

(2) A judge should hear and decide matters assigned, unless disqualified, and should maintain order and decorum in all judicial proceedings.

(3) A judge should be patient, dignified, respectful, and courteous to litigants, jurors, witnesses, lawyers, and others with whom the judge deals in an official capacity. A judge should require similar conduct of those subject to the judge’s control, including lawyers to the extent consistent with their role in the adversary process.

Yes it is actually

There is.
Every state including Texas has rules against judge's showing bias or partiality or taking political stances:
legalethicstexas.com/Ethics-Resources/Rules/Texas-Code-of-Judicial-Conduct/II--THE-DISTRICT-GRIEVANCE-COMMITTEES/2-01-Disciplinary-Districts-and-Grievance-Committe

legalethicstexas.com/Ethics-Resources/Rules/Texas-Code-of-Judicial-Conduct/III--TRIAL-IN-DISTRICT-COURT/3-01-Disciplinary-Petition

legalethicstexas.com/Ethics-Resources/Rules/Texas-Code-of-Judicial-Conduct/V--CHIEF-DISCIPLINARY-COUNSEL/5-01-Selection

was this in Austin???

Someone report her

Travis County so yes, most likely austin.

>mfw im non binary

this shit can't be real, all i can find is some 404d reddit page

>according to the Code of Conduct for U.S. Judges, she is in violation and should be removed!!!!
Lets make it happen folks!
> uscourts.gov/judges-judgeships/code-conduct-united-states-judges

You're not allowed to wear a fucking hat in court.

twitter.com/randyprine/status/825880658085974016

best I have found

Texas needs to stop pretending that it's "based" at this point.

Fucking Austin.

>end of career

My fucking parents have a shack in travis county
can confirm, only mexicans, liberals and gay cowboys as far as the eye can see

I think this is her. All information is provided on the page:

check, the leaf is right

Judge Sarah Eckhardt
Resides Austin, Texas

Mailing Address:
PO Box 301586
Austin, TX 78703

Physical Address:
3110 Manor Road, Suite A
Austin, TX 78723

Office Phone: (512) 693-8683

You can report her here

By Mail:

Administrative Office of the United States Courts
One Columbus Circle, NE
Washington, D.C. 20544

or annoy them here

(202) 502-2600

Enjoy Sup Forums and Praise kek

kvue.com/news/local/investigation-travis-county-judge-can-wear-political-symbols/392355404

That cannot be real...

traviscountytx.gov/commissioners-court/county-judge/about

REEEEEEEEE GET THIS CUNT OUT OF MY AUSTIN WITH ALL THE OTHER CANCEROUS LIBSHIT CUNTS

You wouldn't find a pic of a federal judge, a sketch yes, but if the cameras are rolling, shit is going down.

keep austin weird

Take a picture and upload it to the internet.

MSM will ignore it because lefty agenda, so that's useless. Mistrials or appeals may actually involve the same judge conducting them, and therefore can be dismissed.

The best option is incredible public exposure.
I'm talking full Social Media accounts, bleeding heart vids on youtube (like that one where the soldier ended up killing himself after divorce wrecked his life and left him in+out of debtors prison). People in general are pretty woke about divorce bias.

I'd be getting as much exposure as possible.
If enough, the MSM might pick up on it (as not to appear biased) and might give a small article about it. Definitely tell my story to men's rights activists and websites.

Eventually, with enough support, she'll have to operate with the exact opposite bias, in order to appear unbiased.
Bitch would end up paying me alimony or that judge would soon be signing up for unemployment.

You made me spit wine.

I was just about to post this. How in the actual fuck does a judge have blue hair. That's so laughably unprofessional.

how pissed are texans?

Can someone explain me this? What is this cap?

She's not a judge. She doesn't hear cases. She doesn't give rulings.

I'd love to help out Austin bro, but I'm in Florida. You want me to drone drop a gator to her home? (We like, totally, do that here; why else do you think our niggers can't swim?)

That's pretty based

Thankfully she has no real authority and her title is misleading.

It's a hat meant to represent a vagina, made popular during the Women's March that took place on January 21st. The ears are labia.

Thanks bro.

I hope she gets the stick for this little fucking stunt, what the fuck dude.

Just glad I dont live in that shithole county. It's joked around here that if you want to commit a crime, make sure you do it in Travis... This is why.

its what a transgender fuckup post-op vagina looks like

>kvue.com/news/local/investigation
I know, they said "Reddit" on TV.

I see you, shlomo

Her father was seven-time congressman Bob Eckhardt.

Thanks m8. I didn't follow those stupid marches closely, so it's my first time seeing it.

>ITT
>Sup Forums goes REEEEEEE over a hat

they call them pussyhats btw.
cant make that shit up...
I also think i know how they are made, but be WARNED!
youtube.com/watch?v=QFtOea2iEzI

This

DELETE THIS!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Meh, what's the problem? She's wearing a hat, big deal.

I hate the "No hats in court" rule. It comes from back in the day when men would wear those hats to protect themselves from the weather. You see those old pictures in the 1940s and every man is wearing a hat. People didn't want you wearing your hat indoors because it would be covered in rain and snow, because you wore it to protect yourself from the elements.

These days, some fat fuckin' bailiff gets on your shit about a baseball cap in the court room. It's stupid.

The only reason they still have that rule is to let you know that they have jurisdiction over your body while you're in the court room. You're nothing in the court room, you can get in legal trouble for refusing to take off your hat.

That is such bullshit. If you can't understand that objectivity is an objectively biased assertion then you're a Republican tard. Trump scares the left because he throws their relativism back in their faces.

yo why this bitch look like chowder?

*tips fedora*

It hasn't been based since it started boot-licking the Bush dynasty.

I STILL REMEMBER THE PRIMARIES YOU FUCKING SPIC FAGGOTS

"The County Attorney officially said they have not received any sort of complaint at this time."

scjc.state.tx.us/complaint-faq.aspx

This might actually be worth it.

underrated

Please stop.

>Travis County

Austin is a fucking joke, all the Portland and San Fran stereotypes moved in and brought all of their shit with them.

I have a new slogan for them: "Keep Austin gentrified with stifling government bureaucratic oversight until the world becomes one large HOA full of Teslas and Asian-Fusion food trucks"

what does this actually mean tho srs----

ME BRICK FOR THE FECKIN WALL

she brought bias into a court room. if she did it this time, how many other times has she done it? how many more times will she do it?

shes not a judge

5 posts up.

We started our descent into depravity the day we allowed women to hold higher positions in society.

We are in the end times of our new Roman Empire. But who's next on the top?

Good, a judge should appear completely unbiased and their moral standing and commitment to justice should be beyond reproach.

Isn't that classed as showing affiliation with a cause?
It wouldn't be allowed here because they aren't allowed to wear anything that displays a political or social bias.

It won't be enough.

Drop the napalm with nukes please.

delet this

She is an elected official so it looks like she isn't breaking the law

Link doesn't work

If objectivity is objectively biased, how does objectivity exist, and how can you objectively say that it is biased?

This is exactly why women shouldn't be allowed to be judges.

..Or in any position of leadership / judgement / power for that matter.

They can't separate their emotional ethics from logical and rational decision making

>twitter.com/randyprine/status/825880658085974016

Thank you user.

You're a Canadian

And dumb

You go die

Sure you can bribe a male judge, but do you think a female judge is going to resist a bribery as much as a male? Shit turns into easy mode with female judges (no bribe needed if you've got a coin slot)

California cucks and illegals moved to Texas and shitted it up.

this

Fucking idiot. It is supposed to be a CAT's EARS BECAUSE CATS ARE CALLED PUSSIES.

I cant believe autistics like you really exist.