o im laffin

Kek, sweden

Nervous Pepe dot pee en gee

tfw I was that user

>so Sup Forums is being link to the cause of the Quebec chooting
>thoughts?

Sup Forums is a board of peace, fucking media go away REEEEEEEEEE

NOT ALL POLACKS

hackers on steroids back in the news. Not for bombthreats but hurtfull comments on social media.

what a time to be alive.

I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS!

POL IS A BOARD OF PEACE! ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE WILL BE BEHEADED!

>normal ppl will see that swedish flag KEK

>thoughts
I hope Fox does another report that tops their last one that had the van.

>not using catalog

It's bullshit. Fake news at it again

>using the newfag jew

Hello Fox, MSNBC.
You can't stop the Trump movement.

This board has never advocated violence

At least it isn't the anal Sweden flag. In fact, now I am disappointed it isn't.

YOU MUZZIES DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE DEALING WITH. BETTER BUY A DOG YOU FUCKING SANDNIGGERS. OH WAIT.

Swedes are fucked :D

Even the news mock Swedistan.

Why didnt they use the get from this morning?

They are trying to SHUT IT DOWN!

they will never recover

:--DDD

South will rise again , just wait niggers

>extreme right wing

I see they found the day of the rope meme

Actually who am I kidding, anybody who doesn't vote liberal is "far right" nowadays

>SWEDEN_OUI.jpg

kek

Like I said in another thread. Corporate or globalists have only 1 move and that is placing blame on others.

Since 2015 anything bad happens to the left it is our fault or if we catch them doing anything bad they say we did it instead of them.

TLDR: Falseflags by media more than anything.

Probably was a muslim shooting muslim but media says muslim and pol member shooting muslims.

Did anyone save that dailymail headline that claimed the Quebec shooter was from Morocco?

I CALL FOR DEATH TO ALL CANADIANS

this is very true my sugar plantation brother

>MFW Sup Forums memes so hard that autistic white supremacists and muslims who like anime decide to allahoo snackbar together on the weekends as their chosen form of irl social activity
Sounds like something adult swim would come up with.

Really, all of the shit going down seems straight from James Bond: Tomorrow Never Dies and it bugs me that many do not see the fucking connection.

Oh I'm laffin

I DO

I WILL KILL A MILLION REFUGEES AND THEN KILL MYSELF

livestream it faggot

They aren't even REAL frenchmen!

>Swedish flag in screen cap

HAhahahah.

I WILL RAPE SYRIAN CUTIES FOR YOU GUYS AND FILM IT

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

That's just what LCN staff does when there's a break

SWEDEN BTFO

SWEDEN BTFO ON TV

Leafs, remember to keep your shitposting PG13 while we are under scrutiny.

We actually have a human rights commission that can go after mean-spirited posts on Sup Forums.

I guess they are going to shut us down soon.
It's been real Sup Forums. I'm going to really miss making abhorrent shitposts.

Sure a majority of attacks are commited by Sup Forums users, but the amount of attackers compared to the population of moderate Sup Forums users shows that it's only 1%.
The 4'ran rules clearly state that violence is prohibited, and he who shitposts IRL shitposts against the whole world! If they commit acts of aggression then they were not a true Sup Forums user
I'm sick of this bigotry. Behead those who insult kek

Sweden utterly and completely BTFO never to return

Sup Forums is a board of peace
#notall/pol/acks
#illtypewithyou

only one solution

day of the rake, ban all leaves

they can't handle the bantz, turn to extremism, many such cases, SAD

Well, Sup Forums was bound to get shut down eventually.

Did you really think they were gonna let this anime fapping shitposter paradise continue to be a thorn in the side of the liberals and the globalists?

who's this spunk monk?

well i heard it was a mosque with a lot of black muslims. i think he was really just ad at the black man because he might have lost a girl to one

I recently watched that movie and thought the same.

Some of you leafs are alright don't goto 24 Sussex Drive Ottawa tomorrow

Given that Sup Forums has been overflowing with racebait and all the other shill garbage for years now, being spammed non-stop by people who dislike the site and want to fuck with it, I think if anyone should cop the blame for a Sup Forumslack wigging out, it's them.

They know it, too. They've been working towards it. That's what the spamming is for, the whole point is to make people angry and hateful, to goad them into real-world action that will get them ostracised and get people pointing fingers at Sup Forums.

There's no greater threat to organisations that rely on groupthink than a free anonymous forum, and yet there's no greater weapon available to them either.

He was not a true follower of our doctrine and we don't condone his actions.

Don't say otherwise or you will radicalize us.

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

Hell being on here during the first chimpout we had a periscope that showed most of the rioters were journalists starting shit then stepping to the side to report the chaos.

if they try to say it was our fault it will only radicalize other Sup Forums users more. they need to appease the Sup Forums community with tendies and waifus. we are a board of peace and preach non violence.
death to non kek believers!

Do you really think shutting the place down will get rid of its user base, that they will go quietly into the night?

Or will they be purged out into the general internet community which has existed as a leftist echo chamber for a while now?

That would be actually insanely interesting to experience - Sup Forums exported all over the web, not just as propaganda or trolling, but as the new "vocal minority" with all the momentum ;)

This, we are a board of peace.

Say otherwise and some of us might kill you.

he was being bullied

ONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO(NONONONONONONONONONONONO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HAHAHAHAH

YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS WERE TRYING SO FUCKING HARD FOR THE PAST 24 HOURS TO SPIN THIS TO FIT YOUR FUCKING SADSACK RHETORIC.

NAZIS BTFO

ALT RIGHT BTFO

TRUMP BUTTBOIZ BTFO

SAY IT WITH ME: RADICAL. ALTRIGHT. TERRORISTS. WHY WON'T THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION ACKNOWLEDGE RADICAL ALTRIGHT TERRORISM? CALL IT LIKE IT IS, MR PRESIDENT.

YOUR FUCKING PERSONAL HAND PUPPET SEAN SPICER LITERALLY REFERENCED THIS AS JUSTIFICATION FOR BIG BABY TRUMPS EXECUTIVE ORDER.

AMERIKKKA IS A LITERAL MEME NATION FULL OF FUCKING KEKS.

WE ARE FOR PEACE AND LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8

Sup Forums is a board of peace, and any discrimination Sup Forumsacks receive will just result in more of us being radicalized.

Yet another influx of thousands of normalfag "refugees". I hope Sup Forums is ready!

Hey RCMP, you're faggots.

t.Sup Forums

INTERNET

HATE

MACHINE

They've been planning a false flag attack since we invaded the HWNDU stream.

Can this be our new copy pasta?

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIECCCCCE ANNNND LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!
LOOOOOVE!
LOOOVE!

youtube.com/watch?v=ACf5ZYxPqes

But those won't be really part of us.

They will be mad people, lone wolves, mentally deranged peoples who just all happen to spend a lot of time here but with no ties to our board at all.

In fact, if any media don't say Europe and America don't need more Sup Forums, more political diversity, some of us may think it is how it work and will have no choice but to shoot another mosque.

>OH SHIT THE LEAFS ARE ONTO US
Reminder that they elected this guy

South Ossetia you mean?

praise kek

The real victims are the innocent white nationalists who will get bullied by dangerous racial terrorists because of this.

What's our alternative platform if we do go down?

youtube.com/watch?v=lRnwK01n904

Fuck if your going to be looney at least hijack some nukes.

Lol that swedish flag on his screen.

Allahu akbar you filthy infidels :D

When you think about it, it's quite funny how Sup Forums one of the most multicultural places in the internet.

We are multiculturalism done right.

Its the intolerance of the majority to our culture that leads to radicalisation of lone wolves.

I dindu nuffin.

ch

Yeah. I'm sure something new would develop in its place, but I can't imagine Sup Forums in this form living on forever with how much the left obviously wants it destroyed.

kikes own the media

hello fellow oldfag

>antifa knockout a couple people
>Sup Forums wasted 6 mudslimes and injured others
you scared yet?

it's better for you if that isn't Sup Forums otherwise... stay safe doing nazi punches

Everywhere. We will be everywhere. Lots would jump to other places like impchan and the like, but the point is you will find us congregating everywhere.

we come from different backgrounds but we all share one unique culture. that's what brings us together. it used to be the same for american but the left went bat shit crazy and now they need to be put down.

canada is b8? day of the rake happening irl?

LOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!
PEEEEEEEEACE!!!!
FRIENDSHIP!!!!
TOGETHER!!!!
IS Sup Forums!!!!
ALL NATIONS!!!
PEACE!!!
LOVE!!!
AND FRIENDSHIP!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=0pvCrn-FAhU

looks like my neighbor down the road.

I think they're mormons or something.

It will be interesting to see where it goes. The left is currently being neutered.