Sup Forums circa 2003

>Sup Forums circa 2003
>Everyone is ironically racist, but nobody really cares for politics

>Sup Forums 2016
>The most retarded stormturds fail to read the irony and make Sup Forums their new home
>Le epic redditors hacktivists wont stop using this board to push their retarded causes

>Both groups of outsiders keep shitting up the rest of the boards and bringing more tourists here

Why did it go so wrong?

poe's law

she's fucking ugly fuck off

i would do her form behind.

Lol Racism was never ironic m8 do you know why most us came with moot from SA after my tank is fight new fag?

She's /OUR GIRL/

from her insta

They're like our Morty's hiding our *buuuurp* brainwaves and shit. Praise Kek

>smoothe rocks, degen tattoos and browsing the insta

playing spot the tourist is getting pretty easy these days

Wrong, it's about chaos as shown to us by our lord KEK

Sup Forums didnt exst in 2003

>ironically racist
This was never true. Anyone who claims this just doesn't want to admit it. We are all racist deep down inside.

Don't bother this fucking shill meme has been going on since Sup Forums got any type of recognition.

Hairy arms

I hate this chilish boy looking cunt full of pretenious drama

Post your face then, handsome boy.

It literally did.

It started in 2003 and the original users like myself came from SA with moot after my tank is fight after being mass banned for guess what.....

On closer inspection those are 2 people, so it's not her with the tattoo

I miss 2014 Sup Forums when we talked about history, political theory, and the occasional happening. Now it's all
>shitposting and baiting
>ecelebs and twitter/facebook screencaps
>fags trying to organize "operations"
Not to mention the fucking slew of offtopic threads that have nothing to do with politics.

Racism on SA was 100% ironic in 2000. Ask me how I know

Don't forget the occasional space elevator threads, now everyone in this board is anti-science because of Trump.

>mfw I see all the Christian generals and realize lots of are actually unironic

Whoever was pushing the *tips fedora* meme got whatever they wanted, it's really fucking bizarre.

Kill you'reself