THE SON OF GOD

I just talked to my dad who I never really knew, turns out he's Sup Forums incarnat. He thinks that media is controlled and shit and keeps telling me to look up the beast of the Bible, claiming the TV and Internet are beast because of the influence it has on our generation. I was hoping a christfag could explain how were at the end times and explain what the beast are.

everytime we roll 666 we Hail Satan!

tin foil hat tier shit.

we not in the end times, the rapture has to start first.

the beast most likely represents a country/empire

>114488

WWW are the characters "wa, wa wa" in the hebrew. the hebrew.

the catholic church and islam are going to combine into a super calpihte of 2+ billion people.

yes, the roman catholic empire.

That's not Sup Forums that is /x/ and the mental illness is why you never met him.

Go to blessyahowah.com

2033 = year 6000 , Tribulation thats 7 years before that in 2026

Your dad is right, these scum that are begging and freaking out because they want no borders, want to let everybody in etc etc the New World Order.
They are the shock troops of the Towrahless One(Anti-Christ) Go check out that website it has a timeline on it. It looks at the dead sea scrolls and oldest greek manuscripts not bastardized modern bible

> in the hebrew. the hebrew.

forgott o put the hebrews put numerical values on their letters, so wa=6, so www is equal to 666.

This is going to happen, that's why you see them all being so accpeting and trying to normalize Islam. The Towrahless One(Anti-Christ) is going to have a Muslim father and a Catholic mother. He will be from Macedonia(like Alexander the Great)

>religion of peace.

why u think these things

Putting it all together from prophecy and prophecies about Alexander the Great or descriptions of him having the same wording when they're talking about the Towrahless(teachingless) One

If you check out the website I posted up there it will give you the most unadulterated info on this stuff in the most user friendly form that I know of

Moral lunatics only look at the object of their consternation, never the foreground.
It creates tunnel vision where innocuous happenings distorts their abstract thinking, befalling them to catastrophic thinking where the immediate end dominates their emotional response to living.

Fake kikes of Israel. The synagogue of satan. Most of the kike world order follow baphomet or moloch. The illuminati is just a bunch of rich fags who think they're special. I guess it all comes down to wealth and power. So be an assassin or just work till you die.

Arnold is a jew with his recent stances.

Alexander was a faggot and no prophet. Go to your nearest mosque.

sorry, can't believe that. john paul 2nd and benedict were decent popes, francis is shit

the beast is how the jew (namely satan) will control the world in the end. it will be money-based identity, most likely credit or debt based, not actual money.

>incarnat
Dude, come on.

fucking wrong. hes the one who got libya shit on and started the migrant crisis in the first place

He's half right.

The Beast of Revelations, in biblical terms, is a global economic-political system that will bear down upon the world, in the "End Times". Everyone will submit to it, more or less, as an all-encompassing moral and even spiritual idea. It will become so powerful that no man will be able to buy or sell, unless they have the "Mark of The Beast", a symbol of loyalty, on their right hand or forehead.

If you actually read into it, it's a lot of symbolism of state and economic control, combining with religion, into a perfidious entity to control the minds and hearts of easily fooled people.

It doesn't just appear. It's either a literal symbol for Roman oppression, or an allegory for the steady march of global economic power, tying a noose around the world, until there is nowhere outside a system of singular political, economic and eventually, spiritual, interest.

Let's not forget the biometric aspect of the Mark. That takes a global system of political and economic power to institute. The one beast, seven heads and ten horns symbolism could mean seven continents, ten economic zones, one international political body.

It's basically just an evil, one-world government, regardless, that eventually becomes so secure and powerful that the people regard it morally, as a spiritual entity, as a new god.

I'd like to add, biometrics and unionization is an interesting futurist idea, but man's application of it, at least in Revelations, is disappointing but not surprising.