Sup Forums logic BTFO

Try to justify this, Sup Forums

Literally not one american was killed by terrorists from these countries

Meanwhile

>rubs hands together arabically

What makes you think it's about terrorism?

justify what?

Banning 7 countries from entering the US, when they dindu nuffin

Meanwhile saudi arabia and uae killed 2500+ but are allowed free entry

Its Obama intel. You didnt say shit then so fuck off now.

As long as Sup Forums believes all the shit steve bannon / breitbart publish and worship trump he can do no wrong even if their lives are no better off. Sup Forums and trump cucks in general give two fucks about actual result, its just about hating loving w/e the fantasy strawman "establishment" hates. Its so easy to make trump cucks believe anything they want them to.

Is trump ganna support the petrodollar wars

Because gathering intel and acting on it are the same thing.

Because they are lazy fucks breed like rabbits and take everything over.

its not a ban, its a 90 day hold, while they come up with a plan.

multiple intelligence agencies and national security professionals created this list. I trust their judgement over cnn.

All of these are countries we are actively fucking around in to some degree though.

Do you admit obama is wrong then for putting these countries on terror watch lists?

>This

It's not all about terrorism. With current enforcements, the chance of a large scale (100+ Victims) terrorist attack is literally Zero. Tops 100 people killed in a year by terrorism.

This and also these dumbasses think that this populist movement is being genuinely led by a billionaire.

Yeah, Trump lost a lot of credibility by recycling this list which was made for Obama.

This

So, you'd ban Germany if the hijackers were from there?

The reason why Syria, Yemen and Iraq are banned is because they have an ISIS insurgency.

He's going to do something retarded and carry on with more of Obama's policies like bombing Yemen and Syria.

No, not necessarily. What Obama did made a lot more sense though. He didn't issue a blanket ban. His actions were a much more sensible and nuanced approach to the issue than a blanket ban on anyone from said countries, even those here legally.

>Somalians
>Not on American was killed by terrorists from these countries
Have you ever heard of Minnesota OP?

Prevention is key

Then why dod Obama put a travel ban on Iraqis in 2011?

Checkmate shill.

This was a threat to Saudi Arabia. Do what we want or we block your immigrants.

First you get the money
Then you grab the women
They will give you the power
Then you conquer your enemies foreign and domestic

It is the Machiavellian way.

Because a few combatants found their way into the US under a refugee status. Once they were found out they created the travel ban to ensure that their process would not let anyone else through again. They still admitted Iraqi refugees into the US during this time period though.

Then why did Obama put a travel ban on them first, OP?

It's because you're an illogical faggot, so please, go shoot yourself in the face and be done with it.

Fucking liar.

Read the news. Iraqi and Syrian refugees have already raped and murdered people in the US.

Crime isnt always terrorism, moron.

Why Iran then

Good point OP, Trump needs to add more muslim nations to the list

That would be cool if it works. Where did you find this post?

>Countries bombed by Obongo
>Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Syria

>on the list
>Iraq, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Syria

really make you think

>Then why did Obama put a travel ban on them first, OP?

Here:
>The restrictions Obama placed specifically limited what is known as visa-waiver travel by those who had visited one of the seven countries within the specified time period. People who previously could have entered the United States without a visa were instead required to apply for one if they had traveled to one of the seven countries.

>Under the law, dual citizens of visa-waiver countries and Iran, Iraq, Sudan, or Syria could no longer travel to the U.S. without a visa. Dual citizens of Libya, Somalia, and Yemen could, however, still use the visa-waiver program if they hadn't traveled to any of the seven countries after March 2011.

>Trump's order is much broader. It bans all citizens from those seven countries from entering the U.S. and leaves green card holders subject to being rescreened after visiting those countries.

Well wasn't it Obama who declared those countries as dangerous ? They are on the "potential terrorist countries" list. Nor Trump nor /pol had anything to do in selecting them so I don't see why it should be /pol that justifies that. Ask Obama.

>It bans all citizens from those seven countries from entering the U.S.

>(excluding those foreign nationals traveling on diplomatic visas, North Atlantic Treaty Organization visas, C-2 visas for travel to the United Nations, and G-1, G-2, G-3, and G-4 visas

Your $16 billion dollar per annum expenditure to combat domestic Islamic terrorism is proof enough that its not for a lack of trying on their part.

Libya: Ambassdor Stevens + 3 others 2012
Iraq: 6000 Americans between 1991 and 2017
Somalia: all those Rangers and the Ohio State attack
Yemen: the USS Cole attack
Syria, Iran, Sudan: many

And how about the Americans killed in France?

Seriously, Zakaria is dead wrong.

lets keep it that way

agreed, the ban should be expanded

I thought Trumps whole shtick was to undo all the shit Obama did, why did he leave this as it was?

Wat

So a very tiny percentage of people. My mistake.

You can be the tiny percentage that's next. It's still only tiny. What's one more?

Really, I think this whole thing is a publicity stunt to make the people who voted for him happy. I can only remember like four terrorist attacks on American soil since 9/11. We went for like over a decade without a single attack. There was the underpants bomber, but they stopped him. Terrorist attacks get a lot of media attention, but they are very rare. What is a 90 day ban going to do to stop something that only happens once every several years anyway.

What is common, though, is the 6000 people a year killed by niggers.

The user who posted that picture is currently under investigation for espionage. Who can I contact to have this sensitive material removed?

Thank you,
Special Agent Steve Bannon Jr.

So why dont we put a 90 day ban on niggers

>America becomes virtually crime free and everyones standard of living increases for 90 days

Obama labled these countries as such, he left out Egypt and SA?

What did he mean by this? You were fine with it then.

My only complaint is Iran and Yemen desu, they never attacked Americans

>but muh embassy

Fuck off kike

You said in the OP >Literally not one american was killed by terrorists from these countries

And I am responding by saying that its not for a lack of trying. Your government is spending $16 billion per year combating Islamists operating domestically within the US.

And besides its utterly retarded having a refugee programme or allowing migration between your nation and nations you are engaged in combat operations in or are hostile towards your country. Its a recipe for disaster. If even one terror cell managed to get into the US it could result in thousands of deaths. Why take the chance?

so you mean to tell me banning them works!?

Sounds good. Let's do it.