Absolute Automation

youtube.com/watch?v=JI9XzdBwYF8

Please actually watch this video and tell me what will happen to 7 billion people (more than that in the future) will do without jobs and purposes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are seeing it now in the streets/airports in Lg cities all over our country

Think of it as euthanasia. Some (alot) of people wont be able to work, so they die. Population control

>muh automation means no more jobs!
no you retards, if anything automation will mean MORE money to go around per capita.

You realize that 90% of the jobs that existed 200 years ago are gone, right?

sage this shit thread, people

Why the fuck don't we start to colonize space and make space mining a thing if jobs are becoming so hard to fin with automation? We're going to need people who are willing to go out and colonize, or mine shit on the other celestial bodies.

Shitposting.

t. Someone who hasn't worked since 2012.

>watch all 1.3 hours of the press briefing and then tell me how my imaginary futurist/commie scenario will play out?

Kek!
More white than the white man.

automation is a shit meme and one elites are desperately turning to as Trump goes in to kill globalization

it's such obviously a fake, forced narrative that you should be able to easily see it OP

You must be a pitiful human being if your purpose comes from whatever job you are currently employed at. How's it feel to be a cucked wageslave, slave?

>Please actually watch this video and tell me what will happen to 7 billion people (more than that in the future) will do without jobs and purposes?

If your only purpose is to be a wagecuck and to work for your jewish overlords kill yourself right away!

Without jobs, people can solve real problems, like pollution natural disasters, crime, diseases and all the other things we neglect by working and consuming like aimless drones.

well that's simple, basic income

>white robot

wtf I love automation now

you realize our money is worth nothing and is a gigantic ponzi scheme right?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I POSTED THE WRONG VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU

PLEASE LET THIS THREAD DIE ILL REPOST

yeah, you've been overdosing on youtube economics "documentaries". I bet you believed every word of Zeitgeist when you saw it, too.

>our money is worth nothing
fiat currency is fine, so long as its inflation is controlled and less than 2% annually.

>muh ponzi scheme
are you referring to fractional reserve banking? Fractional reserve banking is a very good thing for the economy.

pls let this thread die thank you

please don't make another thread, it's alarmist bullshit.

No, I'm going to keep bumping it if you post another thread.

Please don't spread CGP Grey's utterly idiotic videos.

We will have meaningful lives to live

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
this is what will happen.