Based Duterte 1ups Trump

> Duterte, who claims he was molested by a priest as at Ateneo de Davao University, said that three of his Cabinet secretaries had also been abused.

> Says the Church and its bishops were "full of shit" regarding their covering up of pedophilia.

> Duterte advised the crowd to read "Altar of Secrets" by Aries Rufo to discover the truth about church officials, saying he would resign if its allegations were untrue.

> He added he might pen his own book about the Church, entitled "Hypocrisy."

> "I challenge the Catholic Church."

> "You are full of shit. You all smell bad, corruption and all."

> Slammed church for previously asking the government for a Pajero car.

> “Shouldn’t you be ashamed of yourselves? That’s so expensive and so many people have nothing to eat.”“Son of a bitch, the jerks accepted it,”

> Duterte pointed out that he and the Church have something in common: womanizing. He told the audience that Bishop Teodoro Bacani had two wives, like him.

> He also reminded the crowd that he won the election despite the Church’s warnings against him.

> Link neonnettle.com/news/1855-philippines-president-the-catholic-church-is-a-corrupt-pedophile-ring

Duterte to Catholic Church: "You're full of shit."
youtube.com/watch?v=KHMLU2rQWes

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/duterte-disband-philippines-anti-drugs-units-following-murder-south-korean-by-rogue-cops-1603760?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=rss&utm_content=/rss/yahoous&yptr=yahoo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/18/donald-trump-pope-francis-christian-wall-mexico-border
desiringgod.org/articles/how-can-jesus-be-god-and-man
gotquestions.org/Father-greater-I.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BASED

How did he one up Trump?

The Catholic Church is satanic

God says don't worship idols
Catholics do it

Jesus said don't babble like a pagan when you pray
Catholics do it

Jesus said don't follow the doctrine of man over he doctrine of God
Catholics take mans word over Gods

The bible says there's one God
Catholics think there's 3

God says put rapists to death
The Catholic Church defends them even the sodomite queers!

>Someone had to say it
t. Former christcuck

They've improved vetting potential priests. People get psychological evaluation, and find the pedophiles before they can rape anyone.

>WHOOPS

ibtimes.co.uk/duterte-disband-philippines-anti-drugs-units-following-murder-south-korean-by-rogue-cops-1603760?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=rss&utm_content=/rss/yahoous&yptr=yahoo

i love this dude to i swear to God

The name of God is blasphemed through the Catholics

wtf I love leafs now

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/18/donald-trump-pope-francis-christian-wall-mexico-border

Even the trinity is pagan

The impression could arise that the Trinitarian dogma is in the last analysis a late 4th-century invention. In a sense, this is true . . . The formulation ‘one God in three Persons’ was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century.”—New Catholic Encyclopedia (1967), Volume 14, page 299.

You were never catholic were you?

We ask saints to pray for us.
Few peope are a holly roller in the catholic church. And the church doesn't endorse it.
>over god
We believe in the authority of God and the church, with God over the church. Not the other way around.
>3 gods
3 pieces of 1 god. They are the same, and also indivual.
The rapists were dealt with. They're handed over to the police, and the people protecting them were too.

Non Catholic here.

Any chance Duterte (or anyone with the resolve and enough rage against the Church) could set up an antipope in this day and age?

Would the current cucked Catholic Church even be able to do anything about it besides whine about how non-progressive they are?

>More than 86 percent of the Philippine population is Roman Catholic

Duterte wtf u doin senpai

Jesus is standing at the right hand of God in heaven, how is God standing beside himself? If Jesus was God why could he die? Did the Jews kill God?!
This is blasphemy of the highest level, I was never a Catholic I read the bible and I know Gods word not like the pagans who make things up that aren't even in the bible

Imagine if everything the media said about Trump were true. You would have Duterte. Hes probably the only true madman in power today

Kill those fucking pedos fro. The church of feminists.

Based Woke Helicopter Chaperone

Fornication is a sin, not only that but these faggot papists fornicate with boys! HANG THEM! we need to bring flogging back for these buggerers

this guy is still a legit communist though. all he has to do is stay on trumps good side

Gotta love this guy. He tells it like it is, while giving zero fucks.

As long as he kills druggies, I'm okay with it

You say that but look at your flag. You're not even here right now how can you legit claim that?

It should be sort of obvious that all religions were based upon older ones. They were fairy tales which grew and changed in the retelling. Primitives always used God to fill in their gaps of knowledge of the world. As Science advances, god retreats, until only the dullest and most delusional people believe in him any more. God of the gaps, science for the ignorant.

That's wrong

No, you're wrong. I am really enjoying this stimulating intellectual debate.

This guy has a huge pair of nuts.
Hail him.

He's probably still butthurt from being raped.

God is real the bible is 100% fact

>Jesus is standing at the right hand of God in heaven, how is God standing beside himself? If Jesus was God why could he die?
Water is a gas, a liquid, and a solid. How can liquid water be next to an ice cube or next to vapor?

Jesus could die because he was God in human form. The human form is fallible. Even then he resurrected three days later and ascended into heaven showing that the human form means nothing to God.

based leaf

He'd better watch out. If he keeps up his bravado the pope'll have to visit the Philipines and wash his feet!

>Duterte, who claims he was molested by a priest as at Ateneo de Davao University, said that three of his Cabinet secretaries had also been abused.

Holy Shit this explains why he's such an aggressive little prick. Got years of literal butt-hurt to exorcise.

And why does Jesus say God is superior? I am superior to myself? Catholics lack common sense, if I say my dad is standing beside me are you going to say I'm my dad in another form?

This is how Tyrants start.

That being said even when I like this Pope the church has to answer for a lot. But first should be the muslims.

Its not the kids fault for what these wolves in sheeps wool do to them, all the victims shoukd come oit and name names.

The pederast should be held accountable for this, who else has sucj strong political immunity that transcends all law internationally?

The catholic church is destryong tje very cements of the entire west as we speak!

They flooded america with their leftists Catholic voters through Ted Kennedy, they destroy america's rights with whores like Nancy Pelosi.

They destroy the lives of the children sent to seek Gods word, in recompence they receive defilement!

They have destroyed the judicial system in latin america, to defens the criminal and bring shame on the victim, just as they shame the children they rape

So, we ready to storm vatican city for all the riches and rare documents?

I'm getting the popcorn.

Looks like a faggot showed up

Enjoy your catholic big bang and Carl Sagan kike pipe dreams you euphoriant you

>And why does Jesus say God is superior?
Again, Jesus is God in human form. He says that God the Father is superior because Jesus at that point is in a human vessel that can sin and make mistakes. Look at the entire temple debacle, if he wasn't a human he would never choose to make those mistakes.

>Wanting to punish drug dealers and child molesters is a bad thing

Kill yourself

icons aren't idols. we went over this already and Irene put an end to your bullshit

America is not Catholic.
The most degenerate countries in the world, including the US all have a (((Protestant))) majority.

Can't wait for his book to come out!

The catholic church is a jewish invention.

They use the pope to control most christians and get them to do what they want.

Duterte is truly one of /ourguys/ can't wait til he and Trump meet in person.

How can a philipino be so based

maybe your race isnt just a bunch of squat tim horton workers

If God is a human than God can sin, but God can't sin

Do you guys remember when the new liberal pope got sworn in? He immediately changed everything accordingly to the globalist views.
That's a real fucking puppet.

Yes they are

It's obv....how many fucking times have these pedos been caught?!?! MANY TIMES!!!!! #PIZZAGATE

How can you not love leafs now, since they shoot up mosques in their country?

BASED
he knows what's up

desiringgod.org/articles/how-can-jesus-be-god-and-man

Duterte molested

That explains a lot

Duterte is the most based polititian in power today.

I'm not going to read any Catholic garbage, read the bible
GOD IS ONE!

There is not a single verifiable fact in it. Not one. It is the scribblings of primitive goatherds. It isn't even good literature. Just concentrated stupidity. No big deal, though. The same is true of any religion.

>wanting to send out death squads to kill who ever they suspect of drug dealing with no trial

>Dominican intellectual

>But what exactly do we mean when we say that God the Son became man? We certainly do not mean that he turned into a man in the sense that he stopped being God and started being man. Jesus did not give up any of his divinity in the incarnation, as is evident from the verses we saw earlier. Rather, as one early theologian put it, “Remaining what he was, he became what he was not.” Christ “was not now God minus some elements of his deity, but God plus all that he had made his own by taking manhood to himself.” Thus, Jesus did not give up any of his divine attributes at the incarnation. He remained in full possession of all of them. For if he were to ever give up any of his divine attributes, he would cease being God.

It has literal Biblical sources you ponce.

I'm not going to take that from a bunch of child fuckers.

Based Duterte. I'm a former Catholic who made the right choice and became a Protestant and he couldn't be any more right.

The Vatican is FULL of Satanists.

Top zozzle

You judeo-atheist faggots are too fucking stupid to even make uo your own creation fables, you have to hijack kikes and catholics scientific attempts.

> DR home to the first university in the americas

> DR homeplace of originator of cerebral radiography

> DR doctors working to cure glaucoma

Not that I really care about atheocuck rippin on my country anyways

Sup Forums was right about Duterte too?

This is just too much...

Show me the scripture

The New World Order wants the Vatican to be the center of their one world religion where Satan will sit.

>Current Year
>Catholics STILL think they're Christian

>His country is 86% catholic.

He's dun goofed.

Can't wait for the crossover episode with both Duterte and Trump.

>Another way the Bible teaches that Jesus is God is by showing that he has all of the attributes of God. He knows everything (Matthew 16:21; Luke 11:17; John 4:29), is everywhere (Matthew 18:20; 28:20; Acts 18:10), has all power (Matthew 8:26–27; 28:18; John 11:38–44; Luke 7:14–15; Revelation 1:8), depends on nothing outside of himself for life (John 1:4; 14:6; 8:58), rules over everything (Matthew 28:18; Revelation 1:5; 19:16;), never began to exist and never will cease to exist (John 1:1; 8:58), and is our Creator (Colossians 1:16). In other words, everything that God is, Jesus is. For Jesus is God.

>We saw earlier that each Person of the Trinity is fully God. The three Persons of the Trinity are not each one-third of God, but are each all of God. Thus, Jesus is fully God since he is God the Son incarnate. Which means that everything that is essential to being God is true of Jesus. Jesus is not part of God or one-third of God. Rather, he is fully God. “For in him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form” (Colossians 2:9).

>The fact that Jesus is truly and fully human is clear from the fact that he has a human body (Luke 24:39), a human mind (Luke 2:52), and a human soul (Matthew 26:38). Jesus does not just look like a man. He does not just have some aspects of what is essential for true humanity but not others. Rather, he possess full humanity.

>The truth of Jesus’s humanity is just as important to hold to as the truth of his deity. The apostle John teaches how denying that Jesus is man is of the spirit of the antichrist (1 John 4:2; 2 John 7). Jesus’s humanity is displayed in the fact that he was born as a baby from a human mother (Luke 2:7; Galatians 4:4), that he became weary (John 4:6), thirsty (John 19:28), and hungry (Matthew 4:2), and that he experienced the full range of human emotions such as marvel (Matthew 8:10) and sorrow (John 11:35). He lived on earth just as we do.

>In other words, everything that God is, Jesus is. For Jesus is God.

That's wrong he says that God is superior

>the bible is 100% fact

Which version?

You're worshipping the babylonian trinity, they rub it right in your face. They say it the father, son, and holy spirit, but in reality there are 3 venerated figures in christianity,
Jesus, Mary, and God. This is a direct copy of the babylonian mystery religion which worshipped Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammuz. Nimrod was the ruler of babylon who
proclaimed himself to be a god. After he was struck down, his worshippers venerated him as a sun god, his wife wife as a moon goddess, and their son as a god of rebirth
and continued worshipping him in secret. This babylonian mystery religion is satanic and has infected and taken over many faiths before christianity. Why do you think
the pope uses an audience hall that looks like the inside of a snakes head and sits in front of a giant sculpture of the antichrist?

>Still denying the church Jesus founded is the true church

why do you have to act like a nigger?

King James is what I use but you can tell which bible is wrong by comparing many bibles, the NIV fir example is universally known to be garbage

>it was good in the past which means it's good today!

I went to a Catholic church for years, but switched. Not all Catholics treat the saints as idols, but many do, and no-one in authority says anything against it.
And I definitely noticed that no-one in authority in our diocese was against sexual immorality. In fact, the priest hated me for even bringing it up. But they were happy to talk about how you should give money and not park in the wrong places. Bad parking deserves fire and brimstone, but the sexually immoral, including rapists and pedophiles didn't get that. Being on council was what convinced me to leave: me and one other guy were the only two there that actually believed in God. I was awestruck.

>Have you ever wondered how Jesus could say that he did not know the day or hour of his return (Matthew 24:36) even though he is omniscient (John 21:17)? If Jesus is God, why didn’t he know the day of his return? This dilemma is solved by our understanding that Christ is one Person with two natures. The answer is that in regards to his human nature, Jesus does not have all knowledge. Thus, in his human nature he really did not know the day or hour of his return. But in his divine nature, he does have all knowledge and thus in his divine nature he did know when he would return.

>During the incarnation, Jesus was temporarily “made lower than the angels” (Hebrews 2:9), which refers to Jesus’ status. The doctrine of the incarnation says that the second Person of the Trinity took on human flesh. Therefore, for all intents and purposes, Jesus was fully human and “made lower than the angels.” However, Jesus is fully divine, too. By taking on human nature, Jesus did not relinquish His divine nature—God cannot stop being God. How do we reconcile the fact that the second Person of the Trinity is fully divine yet fully human and by definition “lower than the angels”? The answer to that question can be found in Philippians 2:5-11. When the second Person of the Trinity took on human form, something amazing occurred. Christ “made himself nothing.” This phrase has generated more ink than almost any other phrase in the Bible. In essence, what it means is that Jesus voluntarily relinquished the prerogative of freely exercising His divine attributes and subjected Himself to the will of the Father while on earth.
gotquestions.org/Father-greater-I.html

The Catholic Church is a money making scam, that's it they don't care about God.

>Continuing to believe a bunch of fanfiction writers

Yeah, just ignore the earlier greek churches, ethiopian etc...

> we wuz the firstes and sheeeiiit

This is the typical Catholic answer, the bible is black and white Catholics are a million shades of grey. They try and tip toe around everything, the bible says God is one but Catholics come up with a 1000 fan theories on why that's not true

Damn this dude is sent by god

true story, they knew priests were tampering with children but didn't inform the cops, just moved them on to other parishes or countries

Your narrative is itself a fairy tale. It's just a story that atheists tell themselves to feel better because if it were true, they would be justified in dismissing the existence of God, and thus culpability. (Certainly many religious people do that too, but that's not the nature of what the prophets and Jesus say.)

They're literally using the Bible itself to explain what you're bitching about with sources.

Jesus didn't find the Catholic church. he literally had NO AFFILIATION at all. instead of spreading that dingbat idea how about you read a New Kings James bible which clearly establishes the Churches of Christ as the one true church in Romans 16:16

he's a Freemason attacking the church.

No wonder Sup Forums loves him, because Sup Forums is a Masonic psyop

That's what I use too there is no mention of the trinity in the whole bible

Lel. Gottem. Fucking Catholics are idolaters and heathens. Especially with a (((Jesuit))) pope. It's literally church if Satan. Only 50 IQ Irish, shitskin Italian, Spanish, and SA niggers love this shit.

>Literally we dindu nuffin
>(((trials)))

Common sense dictates you must purge drug dealers.

The world would be so much better with common sense, fuck your marxist human rights bullshit faggot.

Fucking based. Burn it all down, Duterte.

Catholic Church started in 300 A.D.

>claims to be the church that Christ left

fuck catholics. christianity is the answer

t. mexican-american former catholic

It's highly unlikely that the US even has a Protestant majority at this point, they are at best a plurality and there are probably almost as many Catholics as Protestants, if not more.

Allowing the Irish and Italians as well as the scum of Latin America was all a big mistake.

And perhaps the worst part about my experience there: my wife and I had to watch a video and sign off on it, about doing ministry with youth and vulnerable people. And the video had nothing in it about how these things were wrong, or what God says about them; it was all about doing what was required by the insurance agency and making sure we didn't get bad P.R. I'm not exaggerating, insurance and bad P.R. was always the reason not to do something wicked! I was so disgusted with that video.