>imagine a world with no racism or religion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZ-Vmdd2ubQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VOgFZfRVaww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

starfleet. soon Trump will give us warp drive

Why do you show Sandnigger territory designed by a white man

Mark 10:45
For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.

This is why I hate Brits.

You wouldn't have a world if you didn't have either of those you degenerate retard. Remove yourself from existence.

>within 10 seconds of removing racism and religion, they are both reinvented.

Wow, that horizon looks really flat.

>a world

Irrelevant. Without religion, we would be talking about the galaxy.

although you're right, still a faggot

It would immediately be replaced by region stereotyping and there would be a cycle or two before racism reapears.

imagine a world with indian slave labor

play this on mute
>youtube.com/watch?v=XZ-Vmdd2ubQ

with this on
>youtube.com/watch?v=VOgFZfRVaww

ah, so the world is only a few thousand years old

> Posts one of the most insanely religiously totalitarian theocratic places on the planet to prove his point

I'm browsing a cartoon board while my other half is lying next to me instead of having sex with her or sleeping. I'm an extremely dumb faggot as well.

I don't know why you even try to conflate the two except to try to feel smart. Go kill yourself. The world will lose nothing.

Imagine a World without Bongistan.

No racism
>What is tribalism
No religion
>All religions are the same

The simulation we all live in created these for a reason.

>imagine a world of only white people
Ftfy

I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

If you are trying to imply that the impressiveness of Dubai's architecture is a credit to racism and religion you defeat your own point because Dubai is built on dumb luck oil money and engineering from the West (a place less racist and less religious than Dubai)

Utopia

Racism is human nature - an instinctive defense mechanism that makes us leery of something that we feel causes harm. Self-preservation. "Avoid the danger" ... racism will never go away, because it's who we are.

Our only hope is that people learn to understand that correct their behavior so they're less likely to be associated with danger. Calling someone a racist is basically victim-blaming. The real problem is the danger element triggering it.

> No racism
At that point you're literally imagining a world without divergent evolution and group psychology and just willfully denying reality to the point of painful cognitive dissonance.

>No racism
So whites only?

>No religion
Hope you like dirt.

>racist are literally triggered
k e k

Dubai was built with slave labour fuckwit

spherecucks btfo

Look how flat that sun'bitch is.

because the world existed for a long time in teh absence of the two. stop being so angry m8. next thing you know, you'll be posting on an internet forum with a bunch of other jobless virgins trying to blame minorities and women for all your shortcomings.

>Imagine a world without Muslims, niggers and Muslim niggers

I don't think our species would've survived without the tribal mentality or the faith and reasoning of the unknown.

> a world with no racism or religion
> posts UAE picture

Brit bro here gets it.

All the good parts of it yes

Religion unified humans and got them to work together. There is a reason why humans all across the planet none of whom ever met each other all invented a religion.

Its not a coincidence. Religion is what is used to pull us from random tribes of nothing into a cohesive society that we used to build the world were in.

I don't think i would have survived into adulthood without being breastfed and having my ass wiped for a couple years. Then I learned to make my own food and wipe my own ass.

Racism is for infant societies

with no conflict to spur innovation we never would have left the caves user

There's enough conflict to go around for humans without having conflict with each other

Conflict against famine, conflict against disease, conflict against engineering problems, conflict against wildlife, conflict against natural disasters, etc.

We'd be colonizing the galaxy by now if we didn't squander so many of our resources murdering one another over petty differences

people are already doing that, it looks like this

>colonizing the galaxy
>cant even make it to the moon

>Imagine a world with no non-whites and no atheism nor nihilism

I disagree

>We'd be colonizing the galaxy by now if we didn't squander so many of our resources murdering one another over petty differences
our entire space program and even aircraft in general only came about as a result of trying to out do each other in war
That can be said for almost every human invention when you trace them back to their source

>conflict against wildlife
this battle was won long ago, and also as a result of the weapons we made to fight each other

>conflict against natural disasters
this is fallacy statement

>conflict against engineering problems
without conflict agaisnt out fellow man, there is no requirement for engineering, its litterally the garden of eden then, you dont even need a home if you dont need protection from other tribes or groups

> conflict against disease
>Conflict against famine
this furthers my point, without bad things in the world people become apathetic, and no longer innovate or create.
we would have no need to progress beyond our current state and would plateau

Pic related bro, pic related - one needs the other for its momentum