I got forced to resign and sign some pretty spooky documents

Good Afternoon,

I know I will get waved off as a shill, wingnut, retard or whatever but I wanted to post. I used to vote blue and used to be pro american all the way. I disregarded certain aspects of my party because nothing aligns truly with my beliefs.

>official posting to x country for 11 years
>my job is basically a liason between americans and this countries residents
>I setup meetings and my "company" which via backdoor funds was funded by uncle sam
>we provided safe haven in territory where americans generally cannot go unhindered
>we worked with any and everyone to provide this via "power" projection and having people above them give "orders" to not interfere
>tons of high level gov officials and legislators would fly in to these countries
>get us to setup meeting with opposition groups to setup plans to remove people in power
>we were basically NPCs for lack of a better word

Every single conflict in the middle east and africa is being cordinated from multiple governments and multiple high level people who use it to play a global chess game where the prize is money and eventually power.

To some it is for warlords in shitholes, others it is legislators looking to climb the ladder, others it is to simple reap profit.

Mad Dog is pressuring the president to do something about it.they are showing the establishment over here they give no fucks about deals made in the shadows.Trump doesn't need money, and mattis is to fucking locked into love of country to budge. Senators are trying to block everything trump does to create a bad enough atmosphere they can boot him out of office. The fear is that is Trump manages to speak up about something that has been status quo the entire country would fall into chaos and the UN would be forced to do something.

some of us decided we did so much underhanded shit by helping them that we were going to just leave.
Disappearing time is here

I will be answering questions for exactly 1 hour and 4 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/29/499864915/swirling-scandal-involving-shamanistic-cult-threatens-s-korean-president
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tick Tock Tick Tock.

Charles Rangel made quite a few visits along with other members from New York...

Op what is trumps initial reaction rn?

Listen to mad dog or obstruct

Post examples of coups with some names that have not propped in msm. Give some proof like docs or pics, something to defaggotize your thread

post proof or go back to

>1 hour and 4 minutes.
why?

No idea honestly, the consensus was they were going to treat the group as a completely rogue non governmental entity, funds stopped.

The concern right now is drying up all the holes for the "clients" and making sure it is all gone.

On the bright side alot of us started here when we were young, money hungry, and willing to do anything.... Times change some want to stop.

Mad Dog wants to basically disintegrate everyone associated with this in the name of "country" (lol) to purge it from our "system"

Trump apparently wants to hold back and work on the borders / isil first.

>team leaders demanding everyone remove everything they can and burn it
>thousands and thousands of documents and video in house
>we record everything but are buffered from every network in the world

None of our work is connected to anything online which is crazy and why they require everyone to meet on their terms/grounds/states/ships

Do you think that giving vague information is really protecting you?

What's trump going to reveal that would force UN intervention?

Zero point energy

>and sign some pretty spooky documents
Never sign NDAs after the fact, retard

Are aliens real

Haiti, Clinton, Motorola, met in greek village 2002-2003. Multiple times. Mrs. Clinton made numerous deals with arms groups about supplying weapons and needed electronics to overthrow the govt. General Potter,Ben Stubenberg,Nyll Calixte

You're CIA.

First to speak gets to live freely. That is there reward.

The rest will be put in prisons that don't officially exist, and have things done to them that certain other people don't officially do.

If you leave, and are exposed, people will try to hunt you. Look at Nazi hunters for instance.
Your best bet is to sell everyone else out for your freedom.

95% of the major conflicts are agreed upon in advance by corporate conglomerates and leaders of nations to facilitate repayments of debt, quid pro quos, IOU's, and proxy market interference

Post proof so we can tell you're not just role-playing

Op I'm impressed with your answer. Can you tell us if you help peddle kids to rich people hence the secret meetings. If so, i forgive you on the condition you leak a tape of a famous us politician like Podesta.

>Stubenberg

Say no more senpai

Just to check if it's really you...
What did the mossad agent, the slightly fat one with his two-buttoned jacket, before leaving office yesterday?

nope. I am not going to post proof. I'm answering questions and leaving bread crumbs you guys can figure out the rest. Cambodia soon.

Satellite coverage after that on a blackout and not logging into anything

They don't know but alot of people think he is going to lightly call out a cabal of people and provide proof of alleged crimes that these people so heavily campaign/pursue lawmaking agendas for/ lobby for

>vote blue and used to be pro american all the way
Right
So what wealth is gained by such insane actions in the middle east? China seems to be doing a better job at extracting resources from the area at a reduced cost.

I assume the governments that are helping coordinate this sort of thing are U.S friendly governments like Israel and the Saudi's? What other governments have been involved with this sort of thing?

My next question is: What is Israel's role in all of this and how do they hope to benefit? Are they playing against the Saudi's ultimately or are they planning on using the Saudi's as a meat shield against the Iranians?

>Cambodia soon.

What do you mean by this?

I hope you're not LARPing

How much of our govt is reptilian controlled and is trump? Pence looks guilty af with those slitty eyes.

Also, why don't you just sell out and leak us everything to get immunity. You already know trump is going to clean house so let it out.

Pretty sure I know what company OP works for. I went ahead and screenshotted this thread and forwarded everything to the office of personnel security. :^)

Nyll Calixte seems to be a FRAPH member. I am listening...any docs or pics on the Haiti-Clinton link?

LARPing faggot

Why the fuck did you do that this guy was gonna leak us sheeit. Stupid ass nigger

Is it the Jews or is it the Jews?

okay, can you tell us what role the US in the recent election situation in Ghana, if any?

Don't feed the CTR/CREW trolls.

What about pizzagate, general child trafficking in the so-called elites ?

Question for you OP.

What is the government's current stance on globalism? I hope the TPP being kill is a sign of good things to come on the war against globalism?

Are you a big guy?

Dr. Pavel?

On a scale of 1-10 how worried should we be for our presidents safety?

On a scale of 1-10 how likely is war within the next month?

Trump will upset many are there any current counter coups against him and perhaps his own safety in progress? He is potentially attending the Super Bowl next week

You're bailing out before your ass gets arrested.

If it's a Larp fukkit of not then whatever

I work physical security for similar, if not the same projects.

Why? because I get paid to protect the client.

Best case scenario OP faces a lawsuit for breaking his contract/NDA. Worst case scenario the govt goes after him w/ actual charges.

Legal or illegal?

Hmmm hard to explain but if you can imagine a group who has records of every IOU a politician or high level person who can project power makes on a global scale being able to keep a running tab on things money isn't the only wealth gained.

You would be amazed at how many prominent African warlords / Central Americans / Russian billionaires provide to the people in power by way of creating conditions in their regions appropriate to policy making.....

it isn't hard for these groups to put pressure on the little man, force him to do stuff that makes headlines, and then come out and capitalize on it.

It is actually more policy makers or governmental aides who come in on behalf of their country seeking certain "capital" and trading certain "markers" to the other party

Eventually the rule is if you owe someone something never expect for the debt to not be collected. If you cannot pay a penalty was enforced to undermine you or your party or company.

Jungles, Caves, Off the map.

None, reptilians are a joke started by some group and nobody expected it to get this far. Everything can be explained if you understand the technology behind media.

Nobody gets out...

Kwesi Amissah-Arthur:
Debts owed to Kerry, Ruttledge, Sherry-berks.
Never paid. Audits happened Ghana bank, Inflation never really went down as much as it was presented to the world as. Brazil was more involved than the US. Lula made some pretty sketchy deals that even we didn't care to find out the details about. Bush was hands off the recent election was all Brazil pushing for NPP

It's gonna be charges.

So where did you get your training at then also timestamp proof of training

Any truth to the rumor McCain has been blackmailed by CIA to promote the Company's interests? I recently heard that Trump, or at least part of the team, has made it known to McCain that they are aware of his situation and are using it to counter blackmail him into softening towards Trump. Basically put him in a position where he will be making the typical noises but letting Trump and company win in the end.

i'm not sure what to make of all this. as a fairly simple peasant bystander, is there anything i can do with information you give me to protect my family? is there anything i should watch for in the news? is there anything i should know, mr secret guy?

the enemy is here, media matters/shills/ctr/a4p/blue shield (bs) whatever you want to call them.
they are literally an enemy of the state and need to be hunted like animals.

Lol so you want to protect someone who commits crimes you fucking twat imma screenshot and trace your IP then report your ass hahha. What the fuck you sayin bruh be careful your just the muscle not the techs. Your the bitchboi handed a gun and a bullet vest paid 25 an hour tops. Anyone can fire a gun I used to as a former agent.

>Every single conflict in the middle east and africa is being cordinated from multiple governments

We know you are full of shit, OP. Its the Jews. Just the Jews.

>4.5
The military would literally coup to defend him and mattis, I think people underestimate how absurdly diehard some contingents of the armed forces and law enforcement are endeared to trump.

>0.00
Russia realizes this is only chance they have, if for some ungodly reason trump extends a hand of friendship and economic partnership with Putin they will take it. Putin is fearing globalism and OIL dropping out, military machine rusting not as great as it was. Trump presents an untainted source of friendship who could truly be partners with anyone because he gives no fucks.

whats your favorite meme?

is the white dragon society real?

ever read 'confessions of an economic hitman'?

since they defunded you and you're going to hide, can you tell us what some of your recent or planned (but now cancelled) objectives were?

No, there is a surprising number of people at high levels who subscribe to aliens exist and are out there and a surprising number who give no fucks.

True but let a dude who's worked hard all day get a Larp in alright. You never know these days haha FBI user was spot on dooo

You're retarded a former ranger or SOF guy can make 800 a day working protecting an oil tanker.

Prove you arent a filth traitor deserving of the gallows

It was barron all along

>UN forced to do something

I want to belive

Oh I understand the capacity for wealth with it, it just doesn't seem that efficient. I guess with that much money who cares about others. So what's the end goal?
So is there any way for private individuals to either screw with this? Random terrorist acts seem like they could either hamper or benefit these sort of operations.
Do solar cells have anything to do with it? The best I can think of is associated control of easier plebs due to heavy metal toxicity.

Haha lol I was just testing to see how many fags are on here. Wanted to see if people know there sheeit good to know pol is not full of fags.

General feelings on McCain are his entire life was fabricated to get him into office. He never achieved his "goal" he is paying the price now since he couldn't make good on his debt.

As weird as it sounds, our goal was to create a place where deal making was possible without red tape. Turns out we are just a rehash of an old project under a new name. It is cycles of these groups. We thought we were allowing progress to happen then we were too far in to realize they were only in it for themselves...at some point you can't leave

i'm still not coming to brazil

>I was only pretending to be retarded guise!

who in your opinion is causing the most damage on the global stage presently?

do the rothschilds fund everything?

pls come to brasil

Can you give us some kind of legitimate breadcrumb that actually means something?

It's all interesting, but it would be nice to get some substance

Tell me about George Soros and his role within this whole thing

is trump beholden to any of these debts?

is obama? was that last minute money transfer an attempt to pay a debt?

I think you made up this story to make Sup Forumstards support Trump even more and have them as Trump's personal army. You are lying.

as stupid as it sounds...voting for people like trump...he is literally a blank slate..he can do whatever the fuck he thinks is right regardless of party affiliation. He is a billionaire who is beholden to nobody at this point and is nearly 70+ years old.

His kids will carry on his legacy and he gets to clean up on the way out.

Predictions for Hillary and Jeb since they prob owe significant debts?

So you set up back room deals. Are any of these personal favors? Not money or anything, legitimate black market shady favors. If so can you give a shocking example of one?

If true..your a fucking piece of shit. I hope you die a slow and agonising death along with all your traitorous scumbag associates.

Assange moved from embassy?
Trump knows?
Endgame?

Op if no reptilians are we alone then?

Also, what is the likelyhood Pizzagate lid get blown over will Podesta, Hillary, and co. All get convicted and publicly hung hahahah? And will Jeff sessions lead the charge.

So who/what does Hillary owe?

Some one pulled the strings to make her lose

>inb4 r/thedonald canned responses

Can I get a quick rundown on these guys OP?

Franklin D.

what do you regret most?
anything that went against your conscience?

What is going on at koko head on oahu?

Were you in Ukraine or in Syria?

Here's an interesting one.
Who was responsible for the appointment of the current Director of the Ministry of Antiquities, and for what reason was Hawass sacked in 2011?

As a follow-up, which individual or group are the ones profiteering from the extremely lucrative antiques trade?

Given that a lot of the events in Egypt of the past decade have been connected to this racket, I can imagine you are familiar with the circumstances behind it.

I was thinking more massacre in Cambodia but sure. Trump is fine i guess
> Progress to happen
Progress towards what?

>Brazil actually involved in shady globalist shit
We big guys now

Soros, South Korea, Germany.

A major shit show will happen in south korea within 4-6 months..

Nope its crazy, the whole smear campaign against him was funded upwards of 40 million euros. The people who put it out were scammers.... the "dossier" was literally a 39 million euro troll.

Bush family is clean, they paid their debt last I heard the only outstanding payment was made in the final month of obama being in office

are there agencies still worth joining?

also, what do you know about the muslim brotherhood,

and baha'i and druze in relation to the iran israel conflict?

OP serious fucking question why does trump have all his kids marry Jews. And most importantly why does Jared kushner own 666 on 5th avenue. And why is trump tower about 666 feet. What's with the antichrist bullshit. Kushner also paid 1.8 billion for that building is he a Zionist fake jew fuck who is the devil or what man. Dude is awfully close to the god emperor.

Cool thread faggot, post some sort of proof if you want people to actually read your bullshit.

I don't know if you're still here but what's that shady shit going on in Somalia?

>call out a cabal of people and provide proof of alleged

so we /theblacklist/ now?

I don't believe you

Is there anything you could advise your common man about? Whether that's preparing for war or preparing for massive info dumps. What do you think we can do to help our position?

>LARP thread

Knew it was fake when you said Mattis opposed the games we play in the Middle East. Mattis is a neocon through and through, and he tried to antagonize Iran at every turn under Obongo. He has more in common with McCain than Trump

so how does two-layer quantum dot solar cell
technology factor into this larp?

>RoK

I had assumed they were largely irrelevant on the world stage, what's up with them?

>A major shit show will happen in south korea within 4-6 months..
details?

all i know is feminists are going ape shit over there.

did Sup Forums have any effect on the election? are we under observation? How mad were they about losing the meme war?

there president just got caught up being used by a cult
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/29/499864915/swirling-scandal-involving-shamanistic-cult-threatens-s-korean-president

so these debts are in exchange for power, and in the end it's a social networking system, sellingyoursoulbook? i guess in the end it only makes sense, whether i'm inclined to believe is my level of naivete as well as my sense of human depravity. i assume there are more subtle debts and demands that occur and are paid with blood and drugs and sex, no?

Assuming your not a shill, Who are some of the biggest players from china and where does China stand in this whole kerfuffle.

Are you that shill that said trump would disclose alien life today?

gtfo larper

more details on shit show?
does this have to do with the impeachment or something else?