Why don't you give credit where credit is due?

Explain yourself Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Prince
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo7oCfHHa6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Or you can just be a decent person and acknowledge your privilege. Is that so tough?

I admit it: black privilege exists.

Day of the rope when?

Yeah OK. Being born with every disadvantage in the book is NOT privilege. You wouldn't survive an upbringing as a black man.

Wew CTR is really going hard today

I always find it ironic that these "woke" blacks use a white language (English) and white technology (the internet) to shed black tears about cultural appropriation. It's like they lack any kind self-awareness.

cheer leading is inherently negro?

cultural appropriation is an inevitability so long as two or more cultures meet/mix/interact. If you're so desperate keep the purity, make like feudal Japan and close your borders.

Actually yes. White people aren't cultured enough to invent creative dance.

Rich blacks with every opportunity still do worse in school and commit more crime than poor whites, who are born with no opportunity.

So whites are better than blacks in every single way possible? I always thought this time in med school was for something. I guess I'll just get me some gibs.

People not only do so, but thrive from it.

>Being born with every disadvantage
i wouldn't call Affirmative Action a disadvantage.

oh I have been waiting for a chance to post this.

Institutional racism. But again, you're white, you wouldn't understand..

And just like the movie

>whites feel bad
>blacks can't afford shit so beg for money from oprah character
>blacks threaten physical violence
>whites do the right thing and compete with new routine
>come in second place but have no problem accepting the other team was better
>niggers still act like they're entitled after getting help from every angle

Just like real life

>You wouldn't survive an upbringing as a black man
The only privilege whites have is biological privilege, way more fit to function in modern society, blacks have systematic privilege though.

How convenient lol.

>Implying that nigger can read

Black privilege is being stopped by the cops for no reason. Happens all the fuckin time. Again, you're white and wouldn't know what we go through.

Where was my privilege when I was poor?
Where was that privilege when my friend became addicted to cheap mexican heroin and died as a result?
Where was our privilege when we fought in the Civil War to free ungrateful niggers?
You should be a decent person by shutting the fuck up, checking that slit between your legs you call a vagina and getting the fuck off this board.
Fuck you; fuck your gender and identity politics. Fuck your racebaiting. Go to hell you demon.

>cultural appopriation

Is that time again?

Does it make you feel sick that you are using a computer and the internet (inventions of the white man) right now?
Or is it different?

You're just being silly!

>black ID

That's real fucking funny

Also, nigger, I'm white and have been stopped by police for fitting a description. You are a stupid nigger who believes that everything wrong that happens only happens to your people. Go back to fucking Africa and fix that shithole. Guaranteed your own fellow niggers wouldn't accept you. They hate American niggers

Nope. These days it's not really a bad bet that a black person has committed a crime of some sort, because the black people that habitually commit crimes (niggers) tend to out themselves by their dress and mannerisms. Also, you have no idea what my race is.

And you would? Sounds like the black equivalent of the patriarchy. So ambiguously defined that it can be tailor made to fit in any situation that suits your argument

And you're black, so you wouldn't know what white people go through. Why do you demand that we accept your truth, when you negate our truth?

This desu senpai

OP stop appropriating white culture, get the fuck off the internet

>no reason

>uses strawman movie as example of bullshit theory.

The best example they could come up with was a work of fiction.

If people ask what my socially engineered narrative is, just show them one of the many Hollywood movies I drew it from.

I check my chink privilege everyday when I yell at whitey nu-males and they just stand there and take it. I even fucked one of their sister then flick them off in the kitchen while grabbing a drink.

>it\s always the white's fault! Give me money!

No wonder Wil Wheaton was eaten alive by his own kind the other day.

So is she complaining that being white means you won't be deported? Because he's only deporting illegals and "illegal" isn't a skin color.

Ill take rhetorical tactics that are no longer effective for 1000 alex

>steal
What, are you going to sue me for selling peanut butter?

Whenever a nigger complains about cultural appropriation then tell them to strip down and discard their clothes. Tell them to stop using cars, buses, bicycles, airplanes, any form of electronics, or pretty much anything.

Hold a black pride parade and everyone is happy.
Hold a white pride parade and everybody loses their shit.

I wish I could show pride for my race in public.

>Defending illegals
>Defending terrorists
>Causing nationwide mayhem and destruction
>Attacking patriots

Leftists are LITERALLY treasonist bastards

I'm fairly certain cheerleading is a white invention, not a black one.

>uses wheel
>whines about cultural appropriation

>white people invent the game
>white people invent the venue
>white people invent the outfits
>white people invent cheerleading
>white people invent the stereo
>white people invent the music
>played in a country civilized by white people
>some black people use slightly different dance moves
>white people think it's good so they use them too
>OH MY FUCKING GOD I CAN'T EVER RN WHY U WHITE PEOPLE GOTTA APPROPRIATE OUR CULTURE

>Being born with every disadvantage in the book
You mean low IQ?

WHITEY BE STEALIN OUR DANCE MOVES N SHEEEIT

>implying blacks have anything worthwhile to appropriate

That's fine but can niggers stop appropriating white culture then? they do it daily.

>stealing art forms

You mean like this cringe-inducing, pedophilia-endorsing, underage-exposing, oligarchy pleasing, copyright infringing, anti-Trump libtard "artist"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Prince

Ye, I could do that, except I'm white and live in Serbia, where people who are every bit as equally educated as someone doing the same job in USA or Western Europe get paid 10 times less thanks to 1st world imperialism, yet end up paying 2x more for necessities like food and electricity. My ancestors have also been slaves/under occupation for more than 400 years and we don't go around crying about it, we actually have normal relations with Turkey, unlike your 1st word welfare mooching niggers. Go fuck yourself and your 1st world imaginary problems.

the white trash at least OPENED a book, instead of stealing a library and never reading any of it.

Inb4 Turk jokes by mongrel Americans btw, completely missing the point.

"Born with sin and only with privilege acknowledgement can ye be saved." Xir 3:16

Sounds familiar.

>you're white and wouldn't know what we go through.

Yet you know what *I* go through so much so you can sit here and bitch like we're fucking when we aint.

I can definitely see how this is relatable to working men in USA who haven't had a job in decades because factories all closed and companies moved on to exploit cheaper labor.
Still boggles my mind how Clinton couldn't win with that kind of rhetoric.

Nobody owns a culture. It is not a tangible object for you to claim possession over.

>without ever breaking a piece of the profits

Oh so it's about gibs then

Fuck off niggers

Are you trolling or being retarded?

Precisely why black people should stop breeding. You genetics are a seriously disadvantage.

I was the only white kid on my block and I got the fuck beaten out of me for it, you scum sucking sack of shit.

But going by the logic of white privilege, everyone should be looking at the Jews. There is no argument that doesn't apply to the Jews more than whites.

Here's why blacks will never win.

Black privilege was affirmative action, the moment it turned from meritocracy to "apply equal number of people from different background to equal number of free working slots, even if they didn't score equally good and don't deserve the job equally".
Not everyone is born equal, not everyone works equally hard, it varies from individual to individual, just like it varies from race to race. You would know this if you didn't decide to taboo IQ research as soon as someone started researching correlations between iq and race.
The only place where niggers were used to be underprivileged was in music, and that is a shame. But they have been more than compensated in last few decades, what with the promotion of degenerative forms of music like hip-hop, and being free to promote violence and crime to impressionable youth. Not to add the fact how 70% of you love to pump a girl and then leave her as a single mother, making all 3 of you into parasites, instead of a functional family unit.

>You wouldn't survive an upbringing as a black man.

You are right, cause I'd fucking get shot walking to middle school.

Don't pick on them for being mentally inferior. They can't do anything about it, racist!

This has to be trolling, even the libtards have some info to back up their ridiculous claims before they run out of arguments.
I don't mind it though, since we're under libtard invasion atm anyway.

>black women cheerleading for football players
>thinking that white people didnt invent that

Someone wanna play devil's advocate? At least it would make a worthwhile debate vs someone who actually can make an argument?

>what is cultural appropriation?
>let me show you this totally fictional movie
when can we gas them?

Sad part is, there are intelligent niggers, iq on average doesn't mean there are no intelligent individuals, it's just that their bell curve is lower, but they're here on Sup Forums because they don't want to play victims their whole life.

kill serbia kosovo is albania 2019 we come for you in belgrade we gonna kill you

>Every disadvantage in the book

So you're saying they're completely inferior in every way?

lolz ok wtf, good argument

About what? The dancing prowess of tribal communities?

Are you debating yourself?? Retard

About OP's argument, but nm I guess there's really nothing to back it up with

No, you dumb mongrel it was a missclick, I was trying to answer to

>You wouldn't survive an upbringing as a black man.
>wouldn't survive

Well, I live in Chicago, so yeah, you're probably right.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo7oCfHHa6Y

I love this movie.

Oh boy, stop my friend.

this is literally how art worked for hundreds of years

As an outsider I can see that black Americans have a fucking mountain to climb. This is demonstrated with black IQ being such a lot lower in the US. In the UK blacks have the same average IQ as whites, they will still face some racism but only a tiny fraction of the racism they receive in the US and to be honest, not enough to hold them back.

My advice to black Americans is this. Learn another language and move out. You have an American passport, and that is a valuable thing to have, it gives you the freedom of the world. Take a trip to the UK, sure jobs pay shit money, but everyone is in the same boat. You'll work with white, brown and yellow people, all on shit money but at least you'll be an equal. Which stops you from being a slave, which is what you are in the US.

As Jimmy Cliff once wrote "I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than living as a puppet or a slave". Fuck America, move out, live abroad where you'll be surrounded by people who'll want to help you, not hinder you.

So it's fiction then?

Just tell niggers to stop using English, the internet, phones, cars, cotton, leather, and synthetic fabric based clothing, brick and mortar buildings, glass, medicine, rubber, basketball, etc.

a lot of black failure is because of the crab in the barrel mentality

Lol. Blacks appropriated the word nigger.

kill yourself, you'd win the oppression Olympics