Can someone give me a quick rundown of what happened in Quebec? I'm kind of lost, is it one suspect or it is two...

Can someone give me a quick rundown of what happened in Quebec? I'm kind of lost, is it one suspect or it is two? Is he a white nationalist? Is the Canadian government telling us the truth?

It's full of french homos who cares what goes on there

This. Also, why was Moroccan guy a suspect at first and now just a witness? Where and how did scrawny, little leaf get his AK-47s? And why the fuck did he call the police on himself after he had already gotten away? Makes no sense. None of it.

The white Canadian man was a witness to the massacre committed by the dirty sand nigger and he called the police to have that dune coon arrested but this wouldn't fit the narrative Trudeaus people's party is trying to push so they arrested the white Man instead. WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE

Idk leaf that doesn't make sense. Why a supposed WN be doing at a mosque if not to deliver some justice?

white nationalist Sup Forumstard shot up a mosque because of Sup Forums,it's pretty obvious.

>Why a supposed WN be doing at a mosque if not to deliver some justice?
I don't share your rhetoric, but indeed I do share your debunking.

A rundown you say?

>shooting happens
>Sup Forums blames terrorists and Islam in general
>turns out it was a white guy who reads Sup Forums
>Sup Forums tries to stay silent on this
>brave PM Trudeau courageously identifies this as white right terrorism
>Canada continues to be best country.

You left the proxy on you faggot

Nah, cunt. I'm an Australian trying to work out how I can become Canadian.
Any tips? Wanna swap passports?

Go back to saving Melbourne. This doesn't involve you, straya.

Yeah I have a few tips for ya you cunt, get a nice tan and worship Allah.

Do that and you have a fighting chance to be accepted.

I hope Iran nukes you.

He's Australian he's already got a tan

Sup Forums was wrong and betas are destroying Canada

Thanks. I'm already working on wearing a dishdasha frequently. I've got a pretty good tan. I can't wait to finally come out as Canadian.

>Be born in Canada to Canadian parents
At least that's how I got citizenship. Good luck.

>white Canadian man
yeah, none of those words are at all suitable for describing a quebecer. Either together or individually.

Im from Quebec, white guy shot up a mosque now hes gonna be charged with a few murders and attempted murders. Nothing has been said about him being charged with terrorism, probs won't happen. The shitskin suspect was just a sandnigger who was suspected when he left the mosque during the shooting, hes been released and all. I didnt hear a thing about him being a white nationalist

Nothing actually happened, there was no shooting. Just a false flag / hoax to smear white nationalists.

White nationalist, Le Pen and IDF supporter.

Image à peu près en rapport: c'est le marigot politique de notre gugusse.

Your brave PM identified this as terrorism. Surely his orders and desires will be followed. Him being a white nationalist Sup Forumstard is all over the news, user.

So much grasping.
So far straws.

That would kill more Muslims than Jews you dumbfuck
And America would probably get nuked too along the way.

At first it was 3 guy
Then they caught 2 guys
Then they had aks
Then they found the last guy and one of them was a native and the other was a mohammed guy
Then he didn't have an ak and was a lone wolf.
Now you know everything

This happened in Quebec. I doubt he will be charged with terrorism but you never know. So far hes being accused of murder (×6) and attempted murder (×5)