HWNDU - Is Sup Forums a multicultural board of peace?

/ourguys/
> all colors of the rainbow

shia shills
> jews and dindus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqpRBqjFRD8
livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player?width=0&height=0&enableInfoAndActivity=true&autoPlay=true&mute=false
thecampaignbook.com/,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is that military eminem cunt so obsessed with shia? Every single fucking day SHOUTOUT TO SHIA

tonights gonna be nuts, i have a feel

do yo see the two guys at the back on the stream

he said he needs therapy

No news
We are not a peaceful
Fuck anything that isnt white straight male or female

>Fuck anything that isnt white straight male or female
what did he mean by this?

this is real thread

s-slavbro?

Still not fully convinced Rose Girl is /ourgirl/ but she did sign off with Peace One Love and said that it was so cold that when she came back she'd need "blankets n shit" which could be a reference to Jackie.

Those could easily be coincidences, ie heard "Peace One Love" from one of our guys and the blanket does make sense considering how cold it is. But if she's deeeeep undercover, this could be a very intriguing arc for Season 2.

Cringey redditors irl fuck off

dude on left is shaking

Also, ask Stolen Valor why he is not at home, taking care of his wife and his wife's son.

What happened here? Was Wailord one of us?

Dont post pictures of /ourgys/ fucking idiots

>yo bro how bout we go all dressed up and covering our faces and then shout things from far behind? loL that would be so edgy and funny im sure the people from /POL would love it xDD!!!

t. discord users

GENERAL THIS WAY

GREY HOODIE

JESUS OR NOT?

>shoutout to Jackie
>Gives Jackie her rose and spot in line
>Signs off with "Peace One Love"

First two I thought maybe a coincidence but that pretty much seals it. Her giving Jackie the rose should be top 10 anime plot twists.

Why is blue hair girl so endearing? I want to covet her; spend the rest of my life protecting her.

not

Can someone tell me when mommy made her first appearance? I wanna go watch it in the archive.

oh

welp

WE WUZ CHINGZ AND CHANGZ N SHEIT

God Bless you all.

don't bully her. also stop bullying short people most of us don't deserve the hate

Rose Girl is confirmed one of us. She gave the rose to Jackie, I mean come on.

hope you got the money to fix those fucked up teeth

>VALOUR, GET THE OTHER SHILLS

I also want to know this
she's top qt

WHAT FUCK IS THIS FUCK OFF

SHES BACK

youtube.com/watch?v=sqpRBqjFRD8

I'll say it again. Criminally underrated moment.

LEAF IS BACK THANK FUCK

what kind of cringe is that?

> leaf is too much of a lil bitchie leaf to tell the discordfags to fuck off

>He will pay us

DRIVER?

Is he gonna read the whole thing?

Reddit is gonna lob it xDD

hand't seen this before
thanks lad

Is this the novelization of Drive

Sure hope so. He's the hero we need.

YES BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIii

OST

REAL HUMAN LEAF

this is somethin else

user trying to create a MEGA folder with the full streams here

I can't seem to access streams past a certain date, the links are just not there when I look through the page source but they can still be watched on the player somehow
view-source:livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player?width=0&height=0&enableInfoAndActivity=true&autoPlay=true&mute=false
the links are here, they're all mp4 files but half of them are unavailable

Is there another way to find out the link and download them?

This is a list I made, the green ones are the streams I have, the blue one are the streams that can be played but I can't find a way to download, the red ones don't even play on the website for some reason

Can anyone help me?

hes a reddit fag

REAL HUMAN BEING

KEEP GOING STOP APOLOGISING

R E A L

H U M A N

B E A N S

wow he's bad at reading. sad!

i feel....... something
could it be?

>Real life Driveposting
I'm proud /OurGuys/, I'm proud.

K I N O
I
N
O

PURE

try jdownloader

Tried it already. The videos that pop up for download are the same, the blue ones are still missing

does this mean we can stop being racist now

>MY WIFE'S SON MY WIFE'S SON MY WIFE'S SON!
>MY WIFE'S SON MY WIFE'S SON MY WIFE'S SON!
>little nigglet pops in the screen
>mfw

best of the stream so far

fuck this guy shut up

Let's do it to Stolen Valor.
Why is he not at home with his wife and his wife's son?

those normies are boring

>go into stream
>90% of the time it's some skinny-jean wearing fags standing around and staring at their phones

classic liberals

This would be funny if the guy could actually read.

JJ=Jackie, Jesus

KEK.

holy fuck leaf is too based

>Daria is best girl

BASED FUCKING LEAF
YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE

Hope this arab blows up at the end because thats the only way to redeem this desperate shit.

Leaf has best taste in HWNDU girls too. Nice.

Every fucking time. One of my favorite moments besides those fat italian newyorkers BTFOing HWNDU

>ONE DESPERATE LEAF ON A CRUSADE TO SALVAGE CANADA'S REPUTATION BOARDWIDE
best taste in girls
deep undercover

BASED

This man is committed

Holy shit
I died

Oh boy
This might get interesting

FUCK AGNES, CUM DUMPSTER BLUE PILLED BITCH.

tony plz

BRITTANY VENTI IS COMING

Leaf is playing it smart, he knows these dumbass will summon Eppink

Confirmation?

Has anyone done any shout outs to Jim/Metokur on the stream?

Shoutout to Internet Aristocrat.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALL A STAGED THING: even the main Sup Forums stream interactors
are paid and this is all part of the piece of art of Shia Labeouf. Basically there's an entire
team behind all of this: paid actors, people studying the Sup Forums dynamics that read the threads telling
the Sup Forums actors what to say and how act under a very flexible script (that implies only acting in a certain
way). It all started when shia acknowledged that his base project could not be done because of the
people ruining it, so he and his team decided to change the project to this, basically a very
flexible and adaptative story that has main "shills" and "/ourguys/" actors that can eventually
interact with random people coming there. Proof of this is the way the actors appear and leave
at the same time every day each one at a different time and right after the previous one left.
Sup Forums is being used by Shia Laebouf for his umpteenth art project. If you're wondering when
Shia decided to change the aim of the project there's a high chance that the wall is the
time-mark that can be used to point the start of the new project (which corresponds more or less at the time
where the press stopped releasing news about the project, probably shut down by the
hwndu team for whatever reason). So if you see someone "significative" coming right after
someone else with a meaningful impact to the stream there's a high probability that those two
are paid actors. If you need more proof about how shia is using internet for his project it's pretty
obvious that even his "just do it" project is a shoutout for the people to take his video and see how
the thing evolved. With this project he is just exploring a different part of the internet anthropology.
The team behind the project is formed by thecampaignbook.com/, leaders are LABEOUF, RÖNKKÖ & TURNER
with a high probability of more people behind the project. The team was also behind the #iamsorry previous
Laebouf project

this fucking fedora

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT

>not tipping your fedora

* Woolhat

damn some of the people that post here are ugly af

>Jason! Go back to doing pranks.

Leaf took the Eppink pill.

reminder that the pizza picture is photoshopped

"Wool hat" guy seems ok.

Really makes you think

No shit

wool hat dropping redpills like fuck i just got BTFO

Sailors use wool.

i truly believe that we are a multicultural board in the truest sense.
we hold ourselves to a reasonable level of dialogue and shitposting/shilling/trolling is called out quickly and will most likely just get you called a dumbass.
there has been an influx of slide threads here lately, but the legitimate threads are readily identifiable in the catalog.
act accordingly, and retain perspective, this will maintain our individual respectability.