BREAKING: Justice Dept. will not defend executive order on travel restrictions

On the order of acting AG Sally Yates, Obama appointee.
cnn.com/2017/01/30/politics/donald-trump-immigration-order-department-of-justice/index.html

fire her

execute her

rape her

Trump is quite brilliant. He dropped this milquetoast non-ban that is almost word for word the same directive issued by Obama to see what would happen. Now he has a current enemy list (including GOP congress parasites), as well as their plan of action for when he wants to actually do something of substance. It's quite hilarious how easy it is to get these fools to reveal themselves and go all in over literally nothing.

Take her for a ride in the Trumpcopter

give her to the village rapist

So wait, the ban isn't going to be enforced?

Holy fuck I am truly depressed at the world we live in where liberal cry babies get their way.

Surely Trump can get around this?

Let guess, it's actually nothing.

Can you link the obama order cant find it

This. He's fulfilled campaign promises, staying within his legal rights, and enacted real change in the first week. Neo-cons are coming out of the woodwork to oppose him everywhere, but they have no dirt on Trump.

This

What a way to tell the world "I'm an unprofessional idiot which holds grudges and backstabs new bosses". What a bright future.

FIRe her KEK wills it

CNN
Lel fake

>can't find it
You didnt try to find it, or you're a retard, either way you can go fuck yourself

>But Yates is only serving until Trump attorney general nominee Jeff Sessions is confirmed, meaning her decision is likely extremely short-lived because her order is enforced only until she leaves office.
Nothing interesting here

205D chess

Finally, something to use as a defense

Libtards will ALWAYS lose

Feels great to win

what does this mean exactly in English?

We already knew she was a woman

the FUCK they will

TRUMP BTFO BY A WOMAN

she's only attorney general until jeff sessions gets confirmed

i cant find it either bro what the fuck is it called

I love that libshits will willingly lose their jobs in a last show of virtue signaling, it just makes it easier to purge them.

They unironically are acting like chrisitan martyrs for a religion that offers them nothing in return

underrated

M U T I N Y
U
T
I
N
Y

what can be done here? all executive actions are compliant with the current legislation so what gives?

Trump's insane. He's making way too many enemies way too early in his term. He'll never get to do any of the important things he wants done.
Sad.

Helicopter ride

they're fucked on election cycle.

Is it legal for the POTUS to fund attack ads on politicians during their election cycle?

Trump needs to purge the jews.

So many traitors...how can a nation survive so many activiely working to undermine it with no repercussions...

In 2011 he put restrictions on Iraqis.

Traitors are outted. Execute order 66 when?

Monday night massacre, this time it's fully legit.

>why would an extreme right winger fuck up and give the left so much ammunition

They government is compartmentalized like a battleship.

They almost got us. Almost.

It honestly pisses me the fuck off that the Attorney General isn't doing her fucking job. You can't just pick and choose what laws to defend you stupid bitch.

Obongo did the same bullshit.

Both should be fucking shot for abuse of power.

Why would he get rid of his cabinet? He just got done picking them.

BYE BYEBYEBYEB BYE B

BYE BYEBYBYEB BYEBYE

read

The problem is we have been slacking and getting complacent.

I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical

-Thomas Jefferson

What a shriveled little penis we are today, aren't we?
You claim they are almost word by word the same. So show it, but probably you're just talking out of hemorrhoid ridden ass

No Exceptions.

>Attorney General
this position falls under the executive branch, right?

I don't think so.

This. Either it's constitutional or not (in this case quite legal). No wiggleroom.

the libs defense is "Obama didn't actually ban those countries, stop blaming it on Obama". Completely ignoring the fact that the DHS under Obama came up with the list. They completely ignore the Iraq ban.

And do it in that order!

Of course he will. The president has the right to restrict which countries are allowed to come in. Almost every single presidents has done it in the past in one way or another.

>Is it legal for the POTUS to fund attack ads on politicians during their election cycle?

His family has total control of all his business affairs. There is nothing against them funding a campaign. Same shit, different politician.

Is it an executive order? Which number is it?

What has happened to the world. Two years ago today politics was boring as fuck...today it feels like there is chaos everywhere.

Man and I thought politics was divisive here. Do you Americans notice any difference in your day to day life? Are families strained and friendships questioned because of politics nowadays?

Yes it is. The acting AG is just saying she won't contest a narrowly issued stay, which only impacted people in transit when the order was signed. For fuck's sake there's only about 109 people impacted by any of this.

The only thing in common with Obama's order is the countries. Banning people who have already been vetted (visas, green cards, dual citizenship) is ridiculously stupid. Also, that has nothing to do with with what I said.

I stopped going on FB because EVERYTHING is just using it as a political dumping ground.

I don't want my taxes wasted on her!

Universities and the mainstream media has created hysteria among the left all because their candidate lost.

It's pathetic.

That any court challenges to Trump's executive order will not be defended by the Trump administration's lawyers until Jeff Sessions is confirmed as AG so I guess the EO is suspended for now?

okay, then they will go to jail for disobeying the law and committing treason. the executive order trump is signing is already law.. and obama used it during his presidency and hes a muslim.. so wth.

I live in a hole in the ground by myself with only internet as a human contact, unless I get work calls.

When working I do notice a large amount of distracting behavior, though.

Everyday life is completely unaffected. Nobody will say anything rude to your face. But on FB everybody says shit they would never say irl.

Nothing. She's simply not contesting the court ordered "stay" on the deportation of the 109 people who were detained because they were in mid flight when the order was signed. This means nothing.

>But on FB everybody says shit they would never say irl.
Oh God this. So many old woman and boomers cursing people out simply for disagreeing with you it's sickening how these people are sociopaths.

I'm under the impression this is basically a distraction thing to allow trump to do a fuckload of things without the left watching.

Based Sessions should be confirmed tomorrow anyways right?

>sits in Oval office eating Whopper Jr. with a fork and knife
>finish watching Finding Dory
>check twitter responses
>see some daft cunt isn't making America great again
>press button
>secretary with enormous titties walks in
>grab her vagina
>say get me Sally Yates immediately
>20 minutes later Sally Yates dropped off tied up in a burlap sack
>big titty secretary unties sack
>puts down Diet Pepsi
>points at sullied woman
>"You're fired!"
>Sally Yates first member of Trump Hotel and Gulag located 200 miles north of Fairbanks AL

>CNN

I don't read fake news

This whole Trump thing is going to crash and burn so hard that the right will lose even in Europe

I can't wait.

kek, noice

This is why the fucking democrat cocksuckers are stalling Trump's appointees. They still have those nigger Obama saboteurs in place.

The best part is that reasonable people are looking at what he's doing and comparing it to the hysterics of the left (and the media). This is eroding the credibility of his opponents at an intense rate.

Sounds familiar. Same here except I presume nowhere near on the same level.

Some things never change eh. People always talk tough online.

Looking at the news you'd get the impression that civil war is around the corner.

Are they Australian?

just re-watch spicer's press conference from today. it's on google

>SPICE RALLY

How the fuck does she still have a job?

It means Trump has no lawyer to defend his administration in court, until the senate confirms his new appointee in a matter of days.

This could escalate however, if his nominee gets further delayed by (((Schumer)))

it's a moot issue anyway. they are already out, challenging it might get dicey with a gimped SCOTUS

because she is currently the only person in the government who can sign FISA warrants

Only if he pays for it

>Are families strained and friendships questioned because of politics nowadays?

A bit. People in real America probably aren't feeling it as much as I am. I live near DC, and my family and work place are pretty Liberal.

Honestly, given how quickly the left is losing it's mind, we probably aren;t that far from serious violence. It won't be right vs left, so much as left vs cops.

idk why he watched finding dory by himself

motivation for gassing the jews?

all this outrage is a delay of sessions nomination so dems can preempt damage control for the incoming indictments

GOOD BYE CUNT

>challenging it might get dicey with a gimped SCOTUS

It would take months to get through the courts, so the new judges would likely be in place, but even then the lower court's order would probably be upheld. It's so fucking minor that there's no reason to fight it except to troll the left.

Trump stumped.

You losers won't get your way, deal with it.

Trump is raising hell

Where is Sessions?

>Not even a month in yet
>Liberal butt hurt has reached highs not seen since the late 60s
Have we won?

a bunch of people i respected became #punchanazi. I'm trying to convince them why that's the worst fucking thing to do if you want to retain a functioning state, but they don't really care.

This. Microsoft is rising up too. Trump won't last years I'm afraid.

Trump is doing several other things while you fall for his bait.

>People always talk tough online.
But we're smart enough not to have our names attached to every comment that could potentially bite us in the ass.

>Microsoft is rising up too
?

The DoJ is part of the executive branch. Disobeying an executive order is insubordination.