Haunting Photos Show Where Refugee Children Sleep

ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY
Sup Forums?!?!?

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/02/160224-refugees-children-syria-migrants-wennman-photos/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=link_fb20170131news-syriasleep2&utm_campaign=Content&sf53494448=1

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

No, they aren't dead.

When did National Geographic become so blue pill? When I was a kid it was a great magazine to look at African boobies, not war propaganda

People act like it's their damn duty to have kids, or don't give it a second thought.

Don't fucking reproduce unless you can guarantee they will be raised properly.

Yes OP I can't agree more,according to the Democrats, maybe we need to bring all these "refugees" in so they can be part of America's 'Melting Pot'.

>never read ww2 national geographic magazines.

Was reading one the other day. Talked about spraying oil on ponds in the south Pacific to kill mosquitoes.

So? Acting like it's a big deal crashing under a bush or a bridge if you got no place to go. I don't have sympathy for them nor the propagandists pushing this shit.

Yes, because I sleep in a nice comfy bed.

Hey can someone find home these poor refugees like the one that picture wearing a soldier outfit? They need to be part of Americas melting pot.

Fpbp

I don't give a single fuck. What about all the African children starving? Poor Indian children? Fuck off faggot, go virtue signaling somewhere else.

I could send in some pictures from my childhood that could really haunt them. But I guess we have to drop everything if the kid is brown.

>Children sleeping in the street is no big deal.
OK.

They've had enough of our kids, really we should have a system that lets us take in their kids.

I'm sure we can find some nice older men to give them a bed. Maybe a priest or two.

This is some quality fap material desu

>these 15 pics will make you go fuck borders n sheiiiiit

Some were kinda cute but I've seen cuter desu

awesome now here a pic of American children on the streets
>No fucks for them tho rite?

This is literally how 20% of the children in the world sleep. It's sad, but there's nothing we can do about it.

Sure, these obvious propaganda shots will convince everyone.

Hello David

The amount of people who don't understand this is saddening.

Nigger, I was sleeping on the streets at 15, clawed my way out of it now working 10 hour shifts, like I said I don't give a fuck about these little shits and their problems. I might have sympathy for Americans but none for foreigners.

Why are the liberals leaving kids in situations like this and instead importing 20+ year old males looking for free monies?

Disgusting. They should be shamed of themselves.

If you didn't want homless children, why didn't you tell the parents to get an abortion like you do to all your dumbass liberal friends (assuming you have any.)

I am at least not sad.

shouldn't have put that Wahhabist in the white house, huh
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
>pic probably not related

yes

Where do homeless children in the U.S. sleep?

In comfy beds with a roof over their heads, you fucking racist.

That's horrible, to say that they left behind them architectural marvels with modern comfort for that? How disgraceful.

They also take naps on the beach.

Not my problem.

Don't worry.
Lefties said they'd open their homes to them :^)

Bullshit.
Those are native childeren, refugees have appartments amd houses.

Sad.
Nod really :D:D :D

hey wait a minute

Woah... It's almost like these idiots shouldn't have little shit children....

fug :D

>ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY
Sup Forums?!?!?

Nah. Just indifferent.

Friendly homeless user here. I slept in an alley last night, similar cold/concrete that these fugees are sleeping on.

I feel FUCKING NOTHING for refugees having to "sleep on the streets"

Not racist and don't care about religion, but seriously FUCK the left for trying to twist homeless brown people as worse off than homeless white people.

There are so many handout programs in the US, and especially in the liberal cities that browns are drawn to. If they truly are sleeping outside, then it's because they chose to.

shame shame SHAME...

How did you end up homeless, user? What are your prospects for getting back on your feet?

just think, if we made a safe zone in Syria instead they'd have beds and security and wouldn't be in a much colder environment than they're used to
#KeepThemWarm
#SendThemHome

I'm never happy. Just less angry

>oh shit I better act moderate or Mr. Trudeau will get me

no

I haven't been since I found this fucking place

Why would their parents do that to them?

I was listening to a report on the news today about how aaaallll the poor refugees have nowhere to go now that the USA won't let them in. I'm like bitch there are damn near 200 other countries in the world for your lazy ass to choose from, stop picking the ones that give you free shit.

>Under-rated post of the century.

Homeless by choice, mostly. Long story short, I needed a very long break from the 9-5 goyim lifestyle. I have a number of friends and family that will set me up with a job and house if needed.

At the moment I just don't want to. I am FUCKING LOVING the freedom. I answer to nobody and make my own plans as they occur to me.

>also the Clinton-faction of the government probably wants me dead, figured out and posted a lot of shit over these past years

>Haunting photo

Literal definition of the maximum argument you pathetic little fucks can come up with.

No appeal to emotion, remember?

Comet Ping Pong will take them.

actually the US gov't provides assistance for 5 years to refugees, both in housing and straight up cash via TANF

oh no problem ill take one of those little girls to sleep at my place next time

So remind me why boatloads of only adult males are being filled and not these children?

witnessed

Why are you here? go feed some refugees

Ok...and where do American children living in poverty sleep? Where do homeless veterans sleep in America?

Sounds like those refugee children and their government need to better take care of their citizens

Man if conditions in Europe are that bad they should probably just stay home.

>haha stupid fucking plebs
>If you didn't want to sleep in an alley maybe you should have thought about having kids in the first place huh???
>Maybe if you didn't want to sleep on the ground outside you should have considered that maybe a government backed terror group was going to destabilize your country haha tough fucking luck haha

I'm not even saying we should take them in, but really? Shit happens, war happens, but seriously, of all the things to say?

Yes, this is why we should NOT be letting them into our country. This is their fate. We can't even take care of our own homeless -- what makes people think we should import hundreds of thousands of additional homeless people to suffer through life, not knowing where their next meal will be, where they will sleep, or whether they will be safe? Very sad that people wish this upon these poor refugees.

aka schizophrenia

F
P
B
P

No, I don't want them sleeping. I want them dead :^)

What about Americans and veterans on the street? No one gives a shit. We are in a war of escalating virtue signalling contest

>When did National Geographic become so blue pill?

No one knows it's a mystery

I'm not saying they're fucked, nothing to do about it.
But taking in refugees, rather than preventing the circumstances they arise from, is poor focus and not a sustainable course of action.

You tell me

Yep. Though dead would be better. Hope, they'll be, and better sooner, than later.

>the only refugees to enter western asylum are fully grown men
why show us this pic but only send fully grown men as refugees?

BAIT AND SWITCH

yes

human suffering holds no inherent meaning and sweet release awaits all those who drop dead

you really do them all favors by leaving them to die or aiding in the passing

existence is ultimately trite and people are better off not being alive. consciousness was an evolutionary misstep

refugees can fuck off otherwise

right shut up with your homeless pc

I suppose I could make room in my bed for a couple of those little girls.

>A 16 year old from Ethiopia

first thing I thought of when I read the last part of that post. kek

Fuck you ive slept in dumpsters

Indifferent at the moment

I'll be happy when they're corpses

Sage in every field

I like how we're all basically okay with starving African children yet we're supposed to care about these ones

No I'm not happy about what Obama has done to the MIddle East and North Africa. In fact, I am very pleased to hear that Trump and the Saudi's may work together in getting safe spaces in Syria and other destabilized countries thanks to Obama.

Hey man, great job.
I wish you a comfy life user.
Ditto on some clawing. Screw these invaders, we have tons of problems left to solve in our own land without taking more on.

its so scary they sleep in white countries we really need to send them home they obviously dont belong here

Sure fuck face

I'm generally never happy.
The picture you posted makes me feel no strong emotions either way. Not anything to do with race or such. It's not happening to me right now so I don't give a fuck.
Why would anyone care what's happening on the other side of the fucking planet anyway? All you fags need to get something better to do.
I strongly recommend masturbation and drugs but each to his own.

No. I'll be happy when all the muds are sleeping in pic related