Can you tell if someone is Jewish unequivocally by their last name?

Can you tell if someone is Jewish unequivocally by their last name?

What if a person has a commonly Jewish last name but comes from a long line of Christians?

You're really splitting hairs here, and I think it's a waste of time.

There are Jews for Jesus, too...

>What if a person has a commonly Jewish last name but comes from a long line of Christians?
what's the difference?

The difference is that Jews believe Christ was a heretic and Christians believe he is the Messiah. Unless they are messianic Jews in which case they believe Christ is the Messiah but came only to save the Jews.

Explain

>only to save the Jews.

Jesus did come for the Jews first...But he didn't serve the Jews exclusively... Christians know that, and so does everyone else.

My last name is mega british but im a jew so no Id say not

its really difficult to tell jews in general because so many have been mixed with euros over years

Messianic Jews deny it. Not sure what you were hoping to accomplish with this post.

deny what, exactly?

I'm guessing the "Jew hate" in the New Testament...

Yes he did.
He implied a Samaritan was a dog and that he came to the sons of Israel.

Deny that Christ came to save anyone except the Jews.

But he still served her...

Most of my Jew friends have Russian surnames. A ruski could probably tell presumably, but I doubt those who aren't could.

I'm 1/8th kike with a Jewish last name, but all of my other ancestors are Christian Western Europeans

They technically are not wrong.. and as Jews who believe in Jesus, they are an extremely hated group. Just saying..

You also cannot generalize them, because it's such an eccentric belief. They are all quite different.

They are technically 100% wrong. And I can, either they are messianic Jews or they are not. Still don't understand what your point is.

Lol, go back and read the book, pal..

see and

"I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one Shepard."

Lol go back and read the back

That hardly exists as jews don't convert, and hate christians

He came for the Jews first... and he served the Gentiles as well.. why are you arguing this?

Because you said that messianic Jews are right in denying that Christ came for anyone but the Jews. Now you are saying that is incorrect? Which is it? Make up your mind and do it quick before you tell people to go back and read the book of which you are clearly very ignorant in regards to what it says.

>Because you said that messianic Jews are right in denying that Christ came for anyone but the Jews.

Show me where I said that...

I am embarrassed for you.

>They technically are not wrong.. and as Jews who believe in Jesus, they are an extremely hated group. Just saying..

Yes, they interpret that he came to serve Jews first, but he served gentiles as well.. But they interpret his service to gentiles differently than Christians.

I said they were eccentric. You're being pretty stubborn.

Also, this is why they are "Jews for Jesus" and not Christians... Is it that hard to understand?

Incorrect. Messianic Jews believe he came ONLY for the Jews. As I stated earlier several times. They do not believe at any point he came to serve the gentiles in any way.

And I said that they are such an eccentric group, that you cannot read presume that all of them believe that.

Have you ever even been to a synagogue of any sect? Or any church? Do you think it's all a massive hivemind?

For example, I watch a Kohen on YouTube who teaches to Christians and Jews, while reading from the New Testament.. What do you call that?

If they don't believe that then they aren't messianic Jews. You are wrong. Deal with it.

You have the mind of a Liberal.. I assume you think the "Alt-Right" is a real thing too...

count the "(((("

Not an argument. If you do not meet the definition of what makes something what it is then you are not that thing.

Only for certain last names. The commonly stereotyped Miller, Greenblatt, Steinberg, -sky, -Berg, Stein-, Rosen-, -Feld, Green-, Silver-, Gold-, etc. are somewhat reliable but can also be Gentile German names.

The only ones that are basically guarantees are priestly names like Cohen/Kohan/Kahan or variations thereof, and Levi/Levin/Levine and other variations thereof.

Give me an example or proof then...

You also do not need to go through the proper Jewish conversion to be a Messianic Jew... So, anyone can be one. You're not very informed.

I'm not a mongrel and have an identity so I can spot kikes easily.

just ask them to spell GOD

I like to spell it the way they do, but it's because I don't want to invoke His presence needlessly.

Anyone can be one if they actually believe what Messianic Jews BELIEVE. Completely irrelevant post to the argument at hand. Again, you were wrong. Deal with it.

Then give me something to back up your claims, otherwise, you are just arguing for the sake of having an argument.

jews call it pilpul

I've been saying they have a different interpretation of Jesus.. It's not wrong, and neither are the Christians.. Both, pick up on certain parts of it and run the football down field.

It's called Religion.. Ancient memes.. It's just memes, pal.

No, I have great grandparents with the names
Valentine and Morse neither are particularly Jewish names both Jewish.

it takes a brotha to know a brotha

My gandma´s surname means "The son of Jacob", yet we dont know of any jews on the family and she looks white as any other austrian.

Most western Jews have bastardized German names, then Polish, then Russian.

i have ashkenazi heritage and we just have some basic slav name, my great-grandmothers name was cohen

You can take the goy out of the jew but you cant take the jew out of the goy

>Can you tell if someone is Jewish unequivocally by their last name?

If their last name is Cohen, they are a Jew.

John 7:38.