What happened to music Sup Forums?

How have we gone from great musical geniuses such as Mozart and Beethoven to mumbling dindus such as pic related?
It seems every popular song is either a woman who can't even write her own music, a mumbling dindu, or a man who sounds like a woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0cT7Dnpt8
youtube.com/watch?v=xwdu7aXsi9k
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications_Act_of_1996
youtube.com/watch?v=pc8U2VP92Vg
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=MXGORPXI6QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZDmuHSqwtg
youtube.com/watch?v=u925g6CgKuw
youtube.com/watch?v=Kfivm4Ct88E
youtube.com/watch?v=a3JSbOt7CLo
youtube.com/watch?v=w4oHBoeuZ10
youtu.be/fbtYmWZ4nvE
youtube.com/watch?v=j1G3Zs1NOsA
youtu.be/SlD__oS2mVY
youtu.be/981I153BSXY
youtube.com/watch?v=2Vyw_FGIhAE
youtube.com/watch?v=pP9b3jLBWn0
youtube.com/watch?v=wckAAh-V428
youtube.com/watch?v=9u-fm4e7dZM
youtube.com/watch?v=RhTv-wyKrrw
youtube.com/watch?v=huPX1NzK1dw
youtu.be/SpXw0qiy3Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=C6UJxqXhC18
youtube.com/watch?v=ZM6VCk3iadA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just stick to rock from the pre-90's

Protip: For every Mozart or Beethoven there were thousands of wannabe "composers" and songwriters.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0cT7Dnpt8

Niggers and the fact they are super easy to control aka jews

So called "music industry" is run by jews

I pity you poor burgers. Our culture is thriving here.
youtube.com/watch?v=xwdu7aXsi9k

yep, niggers playing for their jewish masters

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications_Act_of_1996

First they monopolized recording, then they monopolozed the radio. The same thing happened to the film industry and their (((relationships))) with the theaters.

ISSA KNIFE

spbp

Trying to politize your shit taste in music OP.
Super weak.

THIS IS MY DEPORT ZONE
TAKE BACK MY LIFE ZONE

just listen to hipster trash. the front bottoms are pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=pc8U2VP92Vg

>stop liking what i don't like:the post

stick to your dead 60s rockstars grandpa

>accept my niggerdom:the post
stick to gobbling nigger dick on a daily basis and giving low-IQ niggers millions of money to waste on useless shit

The funny thing is that 60s rock wouldn't exist without the likes of Robert Johnson (pic related).

itt

The only "shit taste" is the taste of hairy Muslim dick after a harmless Refugee makes you suck his dick after raping you

This tar baby sounds retarded

I wanted to kms after listening to "Harambe" for 30 seconds, however I don't think he is as mentally handicapped as Lil Yachty and Kodak

The old Beethoven shit and the like was fucking boring to the majority, OP. I don't mind if people liked it or genuinely enjoyed it. I know we all have different taste in music so I respect that. However it is people like you who feel the need to stroke their cock and feel "superior" about themselves that really, REALLY grinds my gears.

No one gives a shit if you do not like the music. That is your choice. Stop giving a fuck about what ever the fuck some other dude listens to. Thry aren't hurting you so you have no right to bash them. If you do you are clearly some autistic fuck nut sperg.

The new music of today is popular for a reason. Peope enjoy that shit. You have absolutely no right to bash what other people take interest in like some sort of old ass man.

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=MXGORPXI6QQ also future is fucking great.

Black Pill Inbound.
Right now all popular industries revolve around addiction. Games, movies, music, toys, social media, everything is a carefully designed drug for the purpose of sucking the most time and money out of you. It is the single most effective way to make money, so the most addictive products rise to the top. If you don't want to do the dope then find a niche market that caters to your desires, because you have absolutely no chance to reverse millions of years of pleasure driven evolution.

Kodak is legitimately retarded

I posted this in Sup Forums and got banned site-wide for 48 hours.

ye ok buddy
go listen to some country it will be alright

That was back when niggers were kept in their place. You also didn't have a staggering majority of black children growing up in single family homes, or staggering numbers of niggers shooting other niggers in their urban jungle gyms that we so generously gave them.

Niggers need a short leash, they can thrive in that environment. I mean, relatively.

Ffs
youtube.com/watch?v=SZDmuHSqwtg

Just play Abbey Road album by the Beatles and you'll cure any faggot who's into rap/

It's why I moved to only listening to metal now, everything else is just garbage.

TWENNY ONE
TWENNY ONE
TWENNY ONE

Sucks man. I'm going to school for classical piano, but I know its not lucrative unless I'm the best of the best or learn other genres too. People are more interested in rap and edm, I don't know what will come from those but it doesn't seem like playing an instrument is getting more popular

All throughout history there has been people making the same argument you have you haven't acquired some secret technique for seeing (hearing) through the deception of our jewish overlords you just dont like something and instead of avoiding it you chose to complain about it. History never remembers the man who complained, rather the one who made a change.- someone

Make piano covers on rap and anime trash songs. People eat that shit up

muh classic rock

Harambe is EASILY his best song and one of thes best rap songs written in the last 10 years.

Classical music is superiour. Especially if you are musically inclined to begin. If you know how to play an instrument and understand music theory you will understand
The reason why people like nigger shit is because they add things like mantras, subliminals, binaural and isochronic beats, etc.

This thread is psyops anyways judging by the replies but if there are any real people still left here take this redpill.

My guilty pleasures are those sad story songs Eminem has, always gets me going

Yachty isn't too awful considering he doesn't drink or smoke and was going to college before his music blew up.

>How do I listen to non Jew modern music?

Future Swag is better.

Classical musician here

I have an album out. I'm going to start making YouTube videos about how post-modern nihlism has ruined music, and we need to return to achieving greatness as classical composers did.

Hopefully attract some alt-righters to my music in the process

Orchestra players lost a big source of income when MIDI got good enough to replace live orchestra for video games and movie recordings. This was maybe 10 years ago.

this. pretty much all (((media))) is this

industrialization of "art".

i listen to japanese music only because it isn't degenerate

Keep it witty and funny and you might be able to attract a large audience from outside of the alt-right base.

didnt mean to reply to you

Listen to japanese anime music it is pure compared to ours. All their indie bands are good actually if you get into doujin music. All genres are available.

You know there are mediums between classical and the dindu genre. I like folk/folk rock

youtube.com/watch?v=u925g6CgKuw

pol why u hating so hard (((21 21)))

fag.

Actually been looking into that haha. I have an audition this week but I've bought a few books of jazz and pop covers for solo piano, I wanna learn some pieces so I can maybe get work at a restaurant or piano bar. I'm also looking into digital keyboards so I can record modern songs, but so many of them aren't really musical.

My goal this year is to learn a lot of songs from the pokemon soundtrack and make a substantial piece out of them

Sure Leaf, a nigger grunting and squealing for 3 minutes is great.

Post music (((they))) don't want you to know about.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kfivm4Ct88E
youtube.com/watch?v=a3JSbOt7CLo

weeb filth

Triggered much?

By all genres I mean from baroque to heavy metal. They have an exquisite variety of all types.

Sup Forums stop being corny

youtube.com/watch?v=w4oHBoeuZ10

People like simple music because you don't have to be involved. Classical music is so vastly complex and challenging that it's harder to get into

Oh great another "wrong generation" teen. Fuck your shallow ass opinion dumb ass. Listen to some contemporary music and shut the fuck up

digital audio workstations, any moron can make music now.

No, you are the fags and filth. Anime is our savior

youtu.be/fbtYmWZ4nvE

i hate rap more than just about anyone but this meme that listening classical music is sophisticated and intellectual is the most cringe inducing bullshit on the internet.

If you're under 50, not Asian, or from an incredibly sheltered upbringing, you don't like classical music, so quit pretending.

Newfag alert

>people enjoy because it's good haha not because it has been pushed on us and hip hop culture has been glamorised by ((them)) for 40 years haha this nigger mumbling over """beats""" is really good haha

Literally go back to reddlt and kill yourself

Well like always you carve your legacy from what you create. Mozart and Beethoven and Chopin aren't remembered just for being great pianists, they also composed incredible works.

It makes me wonder how talented the guys are who write tons of pop hits. Maybe they have much better stuff but its just never recorded or released because generic music sells better

Muh jews

>Hopefully attract some alt-righters to my music in the process

here's a fun fact: this board isn't for people who want to make a change it's for people who wants a platform to complain with an audience who will agree rather than debate.

I agree fellow gentlesir!

Issa knife

21 21 21

youtube.com/watch?v=j1G3Zs1NOsA

Thank God for that album, otherwise the abysmal Yellow Submarine and the only passable Let it Be (Let it Be is really the only memorable song on it) albums would have been their legacy

UBERMENSCH MUSIC ONLY:

youtu.be/SlD__oS2mVY
youtu.be/981I153BSXY

Thx m8 the funniest part about the """""beats"""""" is that all they are is a loop with a kick and a snare every while any musician such as myself could make something better than people like Metro Boomin.

You're all sissy faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Vyw_FGIhAE

Here we go again

Sup Forumsocks support all sorts of great public figures like Styxe, Spencer, Molyneux, and others like that.

Good idea

youtube.com/watch?v=pP9b3jLBWn0

youtube.com/watch?v=wckAAh-V428

>while any musician such as myself could make something better than people like Metro Boomin.
>Has no record deal

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha what a fuckin faggot

everyone agrees on niggers and their music being shit, but not on much else

This new "rap" you hear everywhere doesn't even sound like music

example:

youtube.com/watch?v=9u-fm4e7dZM

Literally just retard babble with a beat

I listen to classical and buttrock and happy hardcore If I like it I listen.

Holy fuck. I downloaded that new Japandroids album and the Danny Brown album.

Japandroids: Alcoholism is cool
Danny Brown: Cocaine is awesome

What is up? I used to like these guys. Seems like every other rapper or new rock artist is taking a political stance or glorifying degeneracy.

I'm going back to techno and folk music. That Recondite album is great.

danny b has always been a crackhead

>Majority of people are stupid
>Majority of people have a music taste that reflects that stupidity

Really joggin' the ol' noggin there OP

UBERMENSCH ONLY:

youtube.com/watch?v=RhTv-wyKrrw
youtube.com/watch?v=huPX1NzK1dw

There is a reason why some of the best violin players in the world are Jewish.
>Yes, goyim! You listen to hip-hop and pop music about consumerism meanwhile we master our fine instruments and create beautiful masterpieces for ourselves

what happened?

>feelsbadman

Most people have shit taste in music though.

21 Savage is actually pretty intelligent

Go become a millionaire then faggot

yall talking shit?

People still play and record Mozart and Beethoven, and there are heaps of contemporary classical composers out there still making new orchestral music.

If you aren't listening to their music then that's your own fault.

The problem is that average people aren't in the market for beautiful music, they are in the market for music they can dance to, or sing along to, because sharing music is a key component of a functional social life.

Also, most metal is trash.

We need to stop deferring to young people to dictate our culture.

Edgelords and superheroes need to go.

youtu.be/SpXw0qiy3Wo

best musical act all time period

youtube.com/watch?v=C6UJxqXhC18

Kendrick is incredible
youtube.com/watch?v=ZM6VCk3iadA