Transgender children

Transgender fucking children, Sup Forums, what the actual fuck is happening right now?

What the fuck...

This legitimately infuriates me. This is going to kill the BSA

t. Eagle Scout

Its time

OH SAY CAN YOU REEEEE
BY THE LEFT BURNING BRIGHT

>Sint Maarten
>Sankt Martin
Fucking hell, Kek is truly with our GOTTKANZLER!

>camping suddenly got really interesting

does this make boy scouts more or less gay?

And so the degeneration of all the world concentrate in one news.......

The organization will die. You can't have a "boys club" of sorts and take all masculinity out of it.

What confuses me most is the existence of trans children at all, where the fuck did these things come from?

They literally did not exist when I was a kid in the 90s.

What part of Boy scouts do they not understand. There is a Girls scouts.

Can't wait for the drama when a "boy" scout will come back pregnant from a camp.

>implying the amount of ftm "boys" isn't negligible even when compared to already rare mtfs.

As a former boy scout... I'd be more than happy with sleeping in a tent with a self-identified "boy"...

Andrew Jackson council reporting in.

FUCK!

So how will camping work when 13 year old boys are sleeping in tents with 13 year old "boys"? Parents won't let this fly

well ironically boy scouts suddenly got 100% less gay. these kids will have some great summers.

They get to play fantasy and bring others into "their" worlds.

abolish the boy scouts and the girl scouts then, and create fluid scouts as its replacements.

it's the media's fault. National Geographic is pushing this shit hard, making articles about 4 year olds going through gender transition. really disgusting to think about, what kind of parent would do that to a child

say's the tranny capital

F

I was a trans kid
I should know. Spending time and being one of the girls made me happy.

That's why I transitioned

Let's establish LGBTQscouts and let them go fucking wild

>co-ed cabins

fucking swede, its thailand.

Jews.

Phillipines =/= Thailand

>Inb4 boy scouts turns faggot broads straight

>was
>trans
ok what does this mean? what gender are you now? do you have a penis or no?

Damn. I was hoping to send my future sons to boys scouts.

it doesn't matter if you enjoyed playing with girls. You would never have had a thought about changing your gender if you didn't hear it from somebody else first

I must blame the Jews.

Millennial parents who want to be seen as progressive and special treating their abusing their children into acting in abnormal ways. Kids do shit for their parents attention, if you give them attention when they act like a fag they'll keep doing it.

The "was" is applied to the kid aspect

I was a kid in the nineties.
No penis. Had SRS when I was 20

Tell that to my happiness :3

Boy Scouts have been shit since the 90s.

Make kids join the Sea Cadets, or the Civil Air Patrol.

>transgender children

Parents need to be investigated for abuse. Dead serious

Is nothing sacred anymore?

surely THIS will be the final straw

Pic kind

nice, now the troop leaders who are into trannies can get in on the molesting action

It's basically a new form of Münchhausen by proxy only you don't hurt your child physically (at least at first) but destroy him mentally

like the phillipines don't produce their fair share of mentally fucked manlets.
please...

ahh okay, so you are currently a trans female, born a genetic male, but realized your identity as a kid?

Good thing this almost never happens.

Most trannies are the result of man hating single mothers trying to turn their boys into girls.

yes, but they usually go elsewhere because as far as I know that shit is not tolerated in the phillipines

>be horny teenage boy
>say you identify as a transgender girl
>liberals force the girls scouts to accept you
>get to sleep and bathe in the same room as the girls

I miss my old timeline

this is what you get when you surpress gender fluity

I didn't know your country even had internet.

In truth, what does it really matter OP? I mean, if the kids are all pulling their weight and learning to be proper men, albeit you have that .0001% "gender confused" population, what does it matter? It's just a camping/hiking/boys youth group, it's not like this is the end of the earth.

In other words, is it more important to teach kids to be working/contributing members of the group or to reprimand everyone ad-infinitum who doesn't act exactly like you? Gotta have priorities OP because gay shit isn't hurting Japan like it's hurting the US. Why? Because in Japan, being a special snowflake is frowned upon more than being gay. In other words, to go against the group/community is a worse evil than being a weirdo who likes men.

you know your shit.
i like you

boy scouts have been gay for a while. Survival skills today should be MMA/krav maga, not fucking knots and handkerchiefs.

WHO PUTS THIS SHIT IN THEIR KIDS MINDS

terrible bait, mate

well he looks happy doesn't he?

Hey now. Calm your polar bears, Björk.

This is how pedophilia acceptance starts. If kids can change their sex then why couldn't they consent to having sex?

desu the world is a better place with this kid sterilized.

>Up Next: Pedophiles Should Be Accepted in Society (and Here's Why)

Brain damage is great for developing minds

The left actually promote this shit at a young age.

>polar bears
>iceland

The only polar bears in Iceland wash up one bergs from Greenland; they are killed on sight because there are no polar bears on Iceland so they can't reproduce anyways.

Prove it, faggot. Prove your a tranny with timestamp.

>mfw there's a "my first period" badge

What are you? An expert on fucking polar bears?

Aren't you a little old to be in the Boy Scouts?

......Rurh Roh! Are you worried you won't get any boy parts to play with?

Z E L D Z A A M

That badge already exists. Check your flag.

>boy scouts have been gay for a while.

transgender woman here. When i was in the boyscouts i sucked about 5 dicks during my time there. It was fun. also made a kid wear a diaper and cuddled with him after humiliating him. Parents have no idea how gay the environment can get without any girls.

my thoughts exactly.

Better than it being clothes for fat people.

You're a couple of years behind the times, ameribros. Our lefty nutters have been promoting gender - less or -swapping children regularly.
Also, pregnant women should no longer be called mothers, in case they're...not female.

>Americans

So there going to molest little girls now?

I don't know a single family that let their kids stay in scouting after they caved on the "gay scoutmaster" shit.

This smacks of some absolute desperation to draw in lefties because their funds/enrollment has evaporated.

It won't help, SJWs don't want to learn outdoor skills, they don't want to put on uniforms and "be polite." All this pandering is to attract people that specifically are opposed to every single value the BSA once held.

I'm an ecologist; also I'm capable of using google

>liberals

Please. We can't help it; all this freedom comes in size XXXXXL.

WHY DI YOU FUCKING RETARDED CHRISTKEKS STOP EMPEROR JULIANUS FROM EXTERMINATING THE JEWS

YOU STUPID FUCKING MORONIC FUCKING EASILY TRICKED FUCKING PLEBEIAN FAGGOTS

GOD IS NOT SEPARATE FROM EVERYTHING YOU BOOTLICKING FUCKING JEW LOVING FAGS

Christians are the reason this shit is happening.

Birthing individuals is even more offensive and sounds fucking retarded

>Survival skills today should be MMA/krav maga

>kids should be taught memes

As a proud member of /polgb/ I am conflicted about this. I don't actually like trannies but I do enjoy trolling all the filthy hets on this board. Butthurt should be worth it though and now Sup Forums has its wish that less gay stuff will happen in the scouts although I presume the xirs get their own tent.

>offensive and sounds fucking retarded
Sums up the left perfectly.

well he sure as hell knows more than you do Hans.
they are also shot on sight cause after drifting all the way from Greenland they tend to be very hungry and become feral.

I just always wanted a little girl!

Is this your first day here?

Aren't atheists banned from Boy Scouts, because I'll REEEEEEE if these freaks are accepted before me.

Its called the red badge of courage.

Fag scouts is gay.

When will they allow older men who 'identify' as young girls into the Girl Scouts? asking for a friend

No problem, as long as they get bullied into submission and return normal.

You can still send your wife's son.

EAGLE SCOUTS REPORT IN

Tiger > Eagle here. Thinking of volunteering. Its our job to stop the people who are destroying the programs that promote masculinity.

no but it's probably only the 5th time I've let my attention be stolen by this dumb feminist shit. I stay far away from that prattle.

literally dont fucking care