WHOA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff
discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
youtu.be/nEJJ0-9nS4A?t=5683
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(((Source)))

(((sources)))

It's like (((intelligence officials))) all over again.

>(((sauce)))
>turns out it's an executive order protecting business owners from being obligated to serve degenerates

This year is gonna be great.

>discrimination against LGBTQWERTY
>on the basis of religious belief
I though all faggots are non-religious ?

Since when has it been illegal for me to call a faggot a faggot?

inb4 it's either total bullshit, or allowing people to refuse to bake a politically-charged cake is put on the same level as gas chambers.

This is the source

twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff

It's Soros resistance. Same shit as the women's march, science march, #AvocadoTax, #ElectionHack, #MuslimBan, etc..

>this year
>implying

Not going to happen yet.

...not because it's fake, but because it was floated out as a trial balloon over the last couple of days and the projected response made the last couple of Anti-Trump protests look like a knitting circle lunch on a wet Tuesday in April in comparison.

This was all Bannon, of course. Pence is content to wait until Trump vacates the Oval Office before he starts his scheme of bigotry.

>scheme of bigotry

Fuck off. Business owners shouldn't be forced to serve cross dressing deviants. Those nuts can do what they want in public, but the government shouldn't be used as a tool to normalize degenerate behavior.

>discriminate against anti lgbtq
>liberals are this retarded

Sorry about your broken brain, friendo.

isn't there already an amendment allowing LGBTBBQ discrimination? isn't it the first amendment?

It's not broken. It's the logical conclusion of free association. Just as the government shouldn't mandate who my friends are, the government shouldn't mandate who I have to exchange goods with.

Christians existing if a form of LGBT discrimination to these leftist freaks.

Trump is going to make Americans straight.

Top kek

Sure user, sure, 90% of USA being Christian and 60% of USA being gay, it's totally just leftists atheists.

Does that also apply to kikes and niggers?

I don'tknow what this is saying.
We can or can't discriminate against LGBTQ+P?

Why wouldn't it? It also applies to liberal cunts, leaves, and men with diamond stud earrings. People shouldn't be forced to do business with people they don't want to.

As a small business owner, I don't do business with people I don't like. Why would I?

According to the CDC 2.5% of americans identify as something other than hetero.

>60% of usa being gay
retard

Thought so.

>all of trump's executive orders have been campaign promises so far
>but now he's just going to discriminate against a group of people for no reason

Yeah, 2% of Americans and you are building same-sex toilets, come on now. If we count in sodomites, USA is probably 80% gay.

>Business owners shouldn't be forced to serve cross dressing deviants.
Bear with me here, but, cant businesses pick and choose who they deal with anyway? Obv, like the cake thing mentioned, you cant say 'nohomos, fuck off', or, 'sorry, no niggas' or whatever. But every business has the intrinsic right, _not_ to serve someone, nightclubs dont need to let in ugly people, no-one screams 'discrimination!' etc.

Basically, I aint seeing how you can fall foul of anti-LGBetc discrimination anyway, when you can just refuse not to deal with people on principle, no reason required? Burden of proof must be with the accuser, and I doubt most are gonna bother, IMO.

Read the photo description.

Gonna be a fun/funny 8 years doe... then maybe 4 years of the Electric Fence himself 8]

It's not even 2 weeks in yet. We can only imagine what the world will be like by then... truly interdasting times.

no more cake, faggots

These thousands years you mean?

Please give him to us.

50% of UK is gay, USA can't be less gay than that when you invented the modern gay culture.

Why not just go eat shit like you usually do Communist.

>2.5%

And they show up to every single march everywhere all the time.

You know if anyone actually read the EO he signed making the immigrant ban they would realize he actually did it to PROTECT the gays.

>Slovenia in charge of math

Looks like this is it for Trump. He'll never beat Hillary now.

just imagine all the gay tears

Bernie may still have a chance tho.

Fuck Islam. Fuck Christianity. Fuck Judaism.

All these people can shove their god up my ass.

What is with all the trolls on this site the past two days?

>sources
>literally a twitter shitposting account called 'rogue white house staffer' or some shit

Well, finally America has a leader with a right view on things. First the muslim ban then the fag's ban. If this continues i'd say America will really be great again

Fake news from CTR shills

This is some grade a larping

In practice, that's how it works. You come up with a plausible excuse not to deal with them. And it'll work....until some ambulance chasing lawyer comes knocking on your door with a lawsuit.

Civil suits in the US are based on the preponderance of evidence: whichever side has the strongest argument wins. This forces you to either hire a lawyer to defend yourself or try to represent yourself (pro se litigants never win). Even if the case gets tossed, you're looking at big expenses just in lawyer fees, bad publicity, etc.

why does this miniscule group of fucking faggots and real life drama queens have so much power over the rest of society?

>freedom of religion is discrimination

shills reeee

>not giving snowflakes additional rights and protections is discrimination

This. Just means christians won't be fined for refusing to bake a faggots cake like they have the right to.

Yeah this won't happen. This would be suicide

best part is all the leftists crying on reddit about banning the donald, and then when reg business want to ban people they disagree with they will lose it all over again

cognitive dissidence at all time high, trump is a genius, he will destroy the left forever.

You fucking CTR faggots are coming out of the wood work. Must be all the god damn winning. Fuck off you creepy faggot.

these quads went unnoticed just like my leafy nature

Good thats not a law that's a removal of a law. Less state power the better. A business should be able to serve who ever they want.

Faggot detected. You're disgusting filth and there is a good reason all religions hate you. Go die of AIDS

>calling it discrimination

Fake news pushing their narrative again. They might as well claim LGBT are "raping" conservative store owners by forcing them to draw frosting penises.

They should have just taken their business elsewhere and this wouldn't be an issue

>anti-lgbt discrimination
So they win? Fuck, will Sup Forums be shutdown?

Have they offered any proof they're legit? See as how Trump was able to ferret out a CIA mole in about a week I doubt it

To be honest, the more Trump releases this goddamn gold, the more he's putting ISIS out of business. Who the fuck needs shariah law when Trump is single handed wiping degeneracy the fuck out.

Keep 'em coming!

Axe the 22nd amendment next!!!!

Gays might make up 5%.

That figure includes biscum I believe

Noice

fuck yes

WORDS THAT KILL
WOULD YOU SPEAK THEM TO ME?
WITH YOUR BREATH SO STILL
IT MAKES ME BELIEVE

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

>muh purity spiral
Fuck degenerates.

I should start a religion that says "no direct procreation and no eve snakes"

BASED! FUCK FAGS!

>LGB
cool
>TQDA:LFAKHSLKJDFA+
fuck that
can he not fuck with gays
t. guy with a gay uncle

Did anyone actually READ THE DESCRIPTION UNDER THE PHOTO?

All the retarded fags that voted for him BTFO

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

>LGBTQ Nation

Yeah this is unbiased.

HEY RETARDS
I wonder who keeps spamming this thread. HMM.

Just watch that shit, OP's article proven wrong. Stop fucking replying you idiots.

You seem obsessed with the gay .

Indianapolisfag here

Can't be the first guy to have said this on here, but the "PENCE MUST GO" signs had been up all over town since the Religious Freedom Law controversy.

I literally cannot think of a better example of the wisdom of the saying "careful what you wish for".

Trump needs to go after the ADA next.

If you can't fit your fat ass through my front door go somewhere else that has a bigger door.

Forcing someone to install a grab bar next to a toilet because it takes every muscle in your fat ass to pull yourself off of the 30" tall toilet I had to install.

>those quads

>allowing people to refuse to bake a politically-charged cake
This is all it will be.

The First Amendment Defense Act that these same tards cried blood over actually only does one thing. It made the tax exempt status of charities and religious institutions irrevocable through court order as damages in a settlement during a civil suit.

That's it. You would only care if your intent was to intentionally sue people to obtain that outcome.

These are like Pogs for adults, right?

Great source

literally isn't a source
(stop replying)

Trump is behind the rogue potus staff acount in order to wear out the left by constantly keeping them on high alert

Yes, but is that actually relevant? i.e. It only says it's coming soon, and the image is presumably just being used an a illustration of what him making such an EO would look like. It's not meant to be him actually doing it.

>muh discrimination
>muh feels
(((they've))) tried to normalize this transgender bullshit for years now.

If you disagree, you are a hateful racist. It's the lefts favourite tactic. Instead of being rational, they go for the feelings. Blackmailing and forcing people to agree with them or they get branded as hateful racists.

2050, you'll get thrown in jail if you badmouth the non-fluid firehydrant-vibranto xen-creature at your workplace coffeeroom.

Because chopping up your bodyparts and taking hormone meds is totally normal and should be treated as such. What? You dont?! You fucking monster.

Based off your stupid chart it proves that most of the gayness is a phase

>on the basis of religious belief
All religious belief already do that, they don't need a executive order to do that

>2050, you'll get thrown in jail if you badmouth the non-fluid firehydrant-vibranto xen-creature at your workplace coffeeroom.
Not anymore, folks 8]

Or that they die younger. :^)

>As a small business owner, I don't do business with people I don't like. Why would I?

Because the state will arrest you and throw you in a rape cage if you don't bake a penis cake for gays.

What did he mean by this?

you're a fucking clown :D

fuck off geoffrey, no one gives a fuck, seriously this isn't the united caliphate of britain, this is america, where americans like me, should be able to do business with someone, or not, based upon any fucking reason they choose, imagine someone coming into your gay club and preaching non-stop, and then when you didn't convert, he fucking sued you, its basically the same thing, only the religion is that of the diseased left.

They predicted the President telling Pena Nieto not to come to DC if he refused to pay for the wall. It's legit.

God help the little faggot when Steve Bannon finds out who he is. And he will. The Clintons put people in shallow graves for less than this.