And now a moment of silence for our undocumented immigrants

>and now a moment of silence for our undocumented immigrants
fuck uni, seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Kc3JqVIIJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously now? And you call us cucked.

>implying Sup Forums is one person
and yeah I'm dead serious. They even sent us like 3 emails containing support groups and other shit

>support groups
Support groups to help them fill out the legal paperwork for applying to citizenship?

>Support groups to help them fill out the legal paperwork for applying to citizenship?
lmao

No, probably emotional support groups. Our campus is a self proclaimed "sanctuary".

which uni

BostonU

no its like a suicide hotline

Should have just started coughing.

My uni sent 2 emails: 1 saying "we don't know how this will affect our community, but here are counseling resources anyway," and one saying "these people are affected, go be political however you want"

This.

who is qt in pic?

Should have just said "no".

>Boston

There's the problem.

The irate gamer

looks kinda like james rolfe desu

youtube.com/watch?v=4Kc3JqVIIJA

My uni has something similar but you have to chant Love Trumps Hate while holding a candle for the LGBTQs and islamic PoCs Trump is "massacring." You can only get out of it with a doctor's note or you're suspended. Sweden btw, I'm visiting family.

>momento of silencey oh

All these Dreamers need to stop coming here and ruining my American Dream with their hopes and aspirations. No tickey, no laundry.

That's a girl (male) I could get behind.

>implying it wasn't Trump and alpha Americans to make the cucks cry in the first place
>implying Cuckmany wouldn't do 10x more cucked crying sessions

If Cuckmany shared a border with Mexico, it would be 90% Mexican today

James "The Cuck who made The Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie" Rolfe also known as James "Not a cuck and he didn't make a movie" Rolfe in the Bernstein universe

i don't reckon you would have a choice in the matter.

>start coughing and laughing uncontrollably

Do you guys get credit for housing refugees? Here in Sweden it's about half the points you need for Good Boy/Good Girl mark which is required for public jobs.

Yeah except we call them good goy points.

Here in America you can adopt a niglet in Sudan for 5 dollars a day. Our point system is more flexible though, I'd have to ask my Rabbi if you want to know specifics.

Sounds good. I'm actually looking at getting a three star Good Hen accreditation this year for my TV rations.

Stop calling it "uni" retards.

It's called college.

what if I go to a uni

I'm sorry are you from fucking England or something?

Here in America any post secondary education, outside of trade or community college, is referred to as 'college'.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

This.