Sensitive information. You assume all risk involved

I can't tell you who I am. But I've got some information that will jeopardize your lives just by knowing it.

I'm scared for my life, but I want this information public before me and my family are captured or worse.

Here goes, Putin offered Trump 19% of Rosneft in exchange for lifting sanctions on Russia.

Rosneft, for those of you who don't know, is Russia's state owned oil company.

If you search hard enough you'll find that shortly after Donald Trump won the U.S. presidency 19.5% of Rosneft was sold to parties unknown (19% +commission fee). The reason it's unknown is because the sale is couched in layers of shell companies sourced from the Caymen islands. Aside from secret communications, the biggest incriminating factor is this purchase can also be traced to a loan from VTB. VTB is the Russian government's official bank.

While you were busy with a fake story about piss, my earlier attempts to leak this story went unnoticed.

I can dump this information here, since I'm safe from prying eyes- and most of you won't believe this anyway. I trust the real anons to spread this information far and wide. if you don't trust me- screen cap this. In a short time, when Trump lifts sanctions on Russia- ask yourself why when Russia has been antagonizing the west since Putin rose to power. Then think back to your screencap and remember that time user leaked the biggest scandal of your lifetime.

Digits get to ask questions. 3 total.

What's your favorite anime

>in catalogue
>"But I've got some information that will jeopardize your lives just by knowing it."
>Click it.
>Told something relevant to my interests anyway because Trump and Russia are better allies than the cucks and the EU suicide pact.

If digits, my question is;

What's the longest fart you've ever taken?
Y'know, just to waste a question.

Post boipussi.

Shill hard CTR cuck

Do you praise the nuclear sun god?

Kek

How many breads have you eaten?

FPBP

When did you stop being straight?

What's your favorite pizza?

When did you have your first crush on another man?

ATI or NVIDIA?

Rei or Asuka?

>1 post by this idea

I hate anime, but Vampire Hunter D was ok.

what is your name/your quest/the the airspeed velocity of a swallow

Are traps gay?

LARPfags get gassed.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

check these

What is you're favorite D&D class?

What?

чтo тaкoe aнимe

[This thread was brought to you by David Brock & CREW, LLC.]

What are you having for dinner?
>inb4 tendies

Do you like traps?

FUCK

нe вoпpoc, пo-пpeжнeмy cчитaeт

checked

nigger you expect me to read all that reddit spaced shit? kys faggot

Why are you a flaming faggot?

Any speculations on WW3? Will Kosovo trigger it? Israel/Iran? China?

How is this at all relevant to white genocide?

выpoждeнный cвинья

>tfw no knight hoodie

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?? WE NEED OUR BEST ANONS ON THE CASE DECODING THESE CRYPTIC MESSAGES ASAP

haha jk this thread is garbage. have another sage. op is a faggot as usual

Wow holy shit!!!!! Are you like James Bond or something dude? Wow I can't believe someone like this is posting here.......

no

user you fucking living fedora shut up and look at yourself

Terrible LARPing, faggot. This story sucks, 0/10, would not read twice.

Three questions. Three answers. As promised. Do your work anons.

I think no one would care if you wore it if you are under adult age and are not autismal in appearance and personality

>Here goes, Putin offered Trump 19% of Rosneft in exchange for lifting sanctions on Russia.

I thought Trump should know better about scams. Art of the deal and all that. If we can escape sanctions with only 1/5th of Rosneft, I'd gladly praise Donald the Generous.

> ask yourself why when Russia has been antagonizing the west since Putin rose to power
We had not been antagonizing shit. We even tried getting into EU at some point, but got BTFO, then we just asked to leave us alone and stop poking our sides with controlled revolutions and other Jewish tricks. No such luck.

Stop wasting my money or you go back in the cellar guy

this is fake, don't listen! the rosneft sale was known before those fake memos were released.

timeline:
>rosneft sale announcend
>guy makes fake memo and includes rosneft sale %
>sale is made
>somehow this is supposed to prove that trump got 20% rosneft

not proper russian, just translator

>secretdoubleagent.jpg
you fucking faggot i cant wait till you die. i really hope you suffer and die a slow death
and with your last breath whisper if you dont reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep

>remember that time user leaked the biggest scandal of your lifetime.
Did you even heard about Brazil?

check'd and I love my mom

I'm gonna get one for getting comfy completing TES: Oblivion again

Trump has a store worth 700 million.

A store.

He doesn't want or need any more money.

You have to go back, Paco.