Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.): If Dems win back the house, impeachment process will begin

politico.com/story/2017/01/donald-trump-whats-next-234351

Be afraid Sup Forums

>impeach Trump

For what exactly?

He hasn't done anything that can get him impeached.

Dems don't have the balls to do shit. "Off the table" Pelosi wouldn't do shit for Bush/Cheney and the torture regime, so Trump and his supporters can just laugh at the feckless Dems. In fact, winning the House would be an inconvenience for Dems because then they wouldn't be able to continue running their powerless-me scam.

If a President gets impeached he is just replaced by his VP though right?

>Dems
>winning the house

HAHAHAHAHA

8 MORE YEARS BITCH

Democrats have even worse turnout in midterms.
Ted Lieu should be thinking about his party's prospects after the next census.

They have nothing this is just Trump derangement

For because, that's what...Trump is Literally Hitler.

>If Dems win back the house

Yeah good luck with that.

Also, impeached for breaking what law?

They are going to spend the next 8 years of President Trump in a permanent state of being triggered.

he is not getting impeached fags

>win back the house.
>self segregating and unbreeding liberals deliberately isolating themselves from most of the country and self destroying their societies slowly.

Yeah no, and once Trump Makes America Whiter Again by hardcapping immigrants and encouraging large white families to massively grow in a better redpilled economy, then the democraps are finished.

If the left think Trump is bad, wait until they get a load of Mikey.......

Not only will he get impeached, but there will be a HUAC purge, and the Republican party will be outlawed as fascist.

Yes we can!

Trump will fight dirty just like the Democrats.

Get fucked dems.

Being mean on twitter?

That's gor to be a high crime and/or misdemeanor right?

u think u kids are tough now cause u cucked it up at an airport?

do you realize how many pro-trump people would go on a killing spree if Trump was impeached

This
He would have a couple years of not having to answer to anyone since lobbyists didn't donate to the campaign

More like incoming civil war

>If something that literally can't happen happens, then we'll be winners.
Sad!

Midterms are going to see congress shift further red and more Trump-friendly.

The people voted Trump in. They voted red downballot to support him. They're not going to be supportive of attempts to undermine the only president any of them has ever seen that actually does what he said he'd do.

Yes

Imagine their faces if they actually succeeded only to have Pence start electrocuting fags on the white house lawn.

It's astonishing to me that they can't see how Trump has more in common policy wise with what the democratic party used to claim they believed in as any candidate in the last 50 years.

> Libcucks btfo
> Obviously triggered
> Muh...Muh impeachment.

Good, would should them for what they are and allow our LEOs a chance to take out the trash. Luckily it'll just be pissed off virgins getting wiped so at least you won't leave any trash the rest of us would have to eliminate while we're at it.

Never stop winning God Emperor!

...on top of that, by the mid-terms, Trump will have lots of stuff in place to stop the Dems' usual ballot-stuffing, illegal-registering, party-bussing, and campaigning at the station. That's going to cost them 10% or more of their vote.

>every populist city is democrat
>every bumfuck shithole is republican
woah really got my noggin joggin

>democrats winning back the house
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

woah dudes we totally impeached that living hitler trump.

>days later

w-what what do you mean a mandate has gone out to gas all homosexuals and sympathizers

And here is the real map taking into account the population of each county

>third world blue cities like Detroit aren't shitholes

>how does the gooberment work

Probably his businesses in foreign countries. My American Government professor brought up some inane article about the President not being able to have financial ties to foreign nations. I thought Trump relinquished control of his businesses to his family though, so I doubt that they will find anything of substance to impeach him.

>Republicans
>losing the House
Thanks to gerrymendering, this might be an impossibilty up to 2030 or longer.

>In fact, winning the House would be an inconvenience for Dems because then they wouldn't be able to continue running their powerless-me scam.

This. Plus, it would give the Republicans standing ground to say that the reps are cock-blocking Trump from doing what he needs to do.

>you're being sentenced to death for hurting other peoples feeling.animejpeg

>dat Staten Island

Good thing elections aren't based on raw numbers in the US I guess.

>american government professor

I'm sure the president has more qualified legal scholars than your community college user...

we all live in hope of such a wonderous dream.

Phoenix went red :^)
Also more than half the population lives in the red area (because not all of the people in red districts voted for Trump).

Hey, did you know? In those "populist cities", as you call them, the whites (i.e. the more intelligent, successful people) still vote more Republican than Democrat.

Non-whites live in the cities because that's where they hand out the welfare cheques and government make-work jobs. With few exceptions, people only live out in the country when they have a way to earn an honest living.

I hope they realize they will unleash the storm demon that is Pence.

The choice of color is misleading, since all blue seems firmly blue while you can easily differentiate between the different shades of red.

I thought that was a bird.

>tfw the red parts of mass are almost the largest on the map

i love my weird ass state

same thing back with biden, they wouldnt want to impeach, people just say gay stuff on the news.

>IF
Guess we'll have to keep a foot on their throats.

>democrats hold a majority in the house
topkek

Yes

Like a graduate from a C-tier law school

work on getting your thoughts out coherently

>oh no am fascist because i gave you advice

over fucking what?
seriously, what impeachable offense has trump committed?
and don't just say "he's a meanie" like libs always do

SUHHHHHHHHH

What is the likely outcome if Trump decides to crack down on 5 million people standing outside the white house by rolling them over with tanks?

>MUH POPULATION
Fucking stop it! You're making me laugh, here. How long is it going to take you to realize that literally nobody cares about population?

>Dems winning the houses

Pretty sure no lib has ever just said "he's a meanie"

>brought up some inane article about the President not being able to have financial ties to foreign nations.

Like the last 5 presidents have had?

It's not like Clinton got the majority of the vote either, only 48.2%.

This is the fucking Birther debacle all over again.

Trump is going to fuck the democrats over entirely during this term.

They won't be winning shit in future elections.

Easiest would be perjury. All they have to do is get him to lie on the bench on an unrelated matter.

>the President not being able to have financial ties to foreign nations
>Clinton Foundation founded in 1997

hmmmmm.....

Yeah, because that worked so well for the republicans.

He needs to remake his party into a worker party one because that way he can keep winning by just getting the vote of working class whites, Hispanics and blacks while the Democrats continue to lose despite popular vote advantages.

But you still can't drive for shit.

>My American Government professor brought up some inane article about the President not being able to have financial ties to foreign nations
There's precedents that debunk this as early as fucking Washington.
I mean more power to them, but they'll loose that fight.

if Dems wanna play this game then Trump should indict Hillary. lock that bitch up anyone else involved.

Who are these people?

>NOW! THATS Sabre Rattling

While in a wheel chair.

These fucking asshole politicians are openly admitting they don't do shit but make promises/statements just to get elected.
>We didnt expect him to do what he said
Like they all do.

DIRT FUCKING BAGS.

>IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
>OKIE DOKIE

My American government professors professor said the guy teaching your course is a total cum guzzling faggot.

Like the GOP was gonna do to Obama? I hated Obama but I eventually realized that nothing could be done because as much as Obama was fucking over America, he was doing it LEGALLY, just like what Trump is doing.

Shills, likely a Reddit raid (they talked about a week ago, or so) or possibly a rebranded CTR effort trying to consensus break Sup Forums, little they know once you enter Sup Forums... Pic very related

shillerinos

First
>if dems win back the house
Second, he hasn't done anything illegal, no matter how loud the autists screech about what he's doing.

IGNORE THE SHILLS

2018 senate reace is really looking good for the democrats, they just have to defend, what, 20 seats?

>I talk down my nose to people I've never met and then wonder why they didn't vote for me

wow, lets see? call me in two years.

It's way more than that. Only about 15-20% of the US population lives in the 100 largest cities.

>when dems win back house
when? in 2050?

don't get cocky.

and that won't happen til Janurary 3 2019

Trump has two years to run amok unless Republicans step in and impeach him.

>defend Montana
>defend North Dakota
>defend Minnesota (stretch)
>defend Wisconsion
>defend Michigan
>defend Missouri
>defend Indiana
>defend Ohio
>defend WV (the Dem senator won't go against Trump anyway)
>defend Florida
>defend Pennsylvania
>defend Virginia (stretch)
>defend Maine

He will be gone before then OP.

I dunno why, but I read that as a 'GUAC purge'

Yeb(!) is not amused

THIS! Trump is keeping his promises and the voter fraud is starting to come out in just California alone.

Oh PLEASE

You DRUMPFAGS are so delusional

The opposition party ALWAYS wins the first midterm election, the only exception is 2002 but that was because of 9-11

It's over, Trump is FINISHED once the 2018 election is done

50% of the population lives in suburbs, 35% in cities above 50k people and 15% in rural places.

Seriously, they all think something he did before being President will get him impeached.

>Dems
>Winning team hosue
O I am laffin

oh, it's all over. woo as me.

He has to actually commit a crime first

oh dear

but but Cal-exit!

Read the emoluments clause the US Constitution