KEK IS NOT YOUR FRIEND. KEK IS A CHAOS GOD. HE DOES IT FOR THE LULZ. ENJOY YOUR IMPEACHMENT

KEK IS NOT YOUR FRIEND. KEK IS A CHAOS GOD. HE DOES IT FOR THE LULZ. ENJOY YOUR IMPEACHMENT.

so?

name one thing he has done that is illegal or impeachable and we will tell you why you are wrong. stop being so salty and open your eyes

fuck off retard

Instructed DHS to ignore a valid court order.

I've fought 10,000 battles under Kek's banner and I'd gladly do another 10,000 more

True, and we are agents of chaos.

Enjoy being a charred lump of fat stuck halfway in a melted pool of asphalt.

We will not stop until mushrooms sprout from every corner of this world.

ramping up the spirit cooking?
better hurry before you start running out of baby fetuses to masturbate with

>KEK IS A CHAOS GOD
>KEK IS A GOD
>GOD
Who needs a friend when you can have a god?

>Implying Kek will side with a bunch of boring fags over us

They don't even praise Kek

Kek sides with those who are peaceful.
Why?
Because it makes their enemies more chaotic.

court orders are in reaponse to cases, she just issued a ruling because she didn't like it, she had no standing

Shut up.

man that episode was spooky as fuck when i was a kid

Trump is an agent of Kek, an idea vessel.

If he is impeached it will start a civil war and the pro-Trump people have all the guns. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

praise kek, pbuh

forgot my donation

that's pretty good may may

FOR FUCKS SAKE. I hope this is the last time I have to put this here for your morons.

>Kek is not the GOD OF LE EBIN CHAOS xDDD
>He is not the god OF chaos or anything
>Kek is a god, that is the embodiment of primordial chaos
>That is the chaos of the pre-material universe, the universe before there was form (think before the big bang)
>In the mythology he formed the material universe as "just a prank BRO" on the other gods
>He formed the universe through ordering the primordial chaos of the pre-material universe by coding it with repeating numbers

tl;dr Kek is not a "chaos god" nor is he the "god of chaos" he is an embodiment of primordial chaos

Same

As long as we and right wing movements are the minority in the population, he'll favour us, because our rise represents the downfall of the existing order. Once and if we come to power, and I mean in the hearts of the people, he will no longer do our bidding. We will have to demolish the temples, burn the statuettes and delete the meme folders. He'll have to die once more. If not, he gonna fuck us up real good boy.

kek isn't a god of chaos you sperg. lol.

he represents the change to light after a long period of darkness. kek is ourguy.