Pt 5 of the "attacking the holy symbols of the left" threads

Memes and symbols are very important things in our culture.

Our memeing skills have exponentially increased in the last year, however our greatest challenge is still ahead of us. What sacred symbols/cultural items that the left predominantly likes? Harry Potter? Glee?

Making pro-Trump memes out of things such as this will amount to a direct tactical nuclear strike in their safe-space bubble.

This front will trigger like we've never seen triggering before. What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pt 1
Pt 2
Pt 3
Pt 4

This is the fifth thread in the series of this conversation, the last ones were getting long and I didn't want to see them get archived out of nowhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_V_rI2N6Fco
imgur.com/gallery/RcW1N
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There was a ton of people on the thread just got archived like a few seconds before I was able to post a link. So everyone please bump once or twice, and pull the most relevant things into this new one.

TL;DR We're literally reverse-engineering leftist propaganda aimed at youth and completely reversing its use.

Bumping once or twice.

Once or twice.

r8

oooo this is good. Quick! How do we appropriate Harry Potter? They fucking love that one.

Is this jew enough

REMINDER:
We need to operate WITHIN the Overton Window. Things that involve "racemixing", anime, white-race, actual nazis, etc...will not fly for the time being.

Let Sup Forums be Sup Forums and keep churning out the crazy nazi memes we churn out. But, for this endeavor it needs to be more subtle.

Let the punchline work more through implication.

Set the joke up so the liberal mind expects it to go in a certain direction, then supplant their preconceived notion in the punchline.

Read into memory reconsolidation.

youtube.com/watch?v=_V_rI2N6Fco

That reminds me of Operation Gem Polish.

9/10, I think a lot of the left wouldn't hesitate to share that.

Pasting this from the last thread, which is entirely relevant to this:

Doing this with the OBJECTIVE of racing towards degeneracy will only serve as a catalyst to destroy their movement that much faster. The ones who have at least some intelligence break away and begin to question their beliefs, and the stupid ones actually do it, giving videos/pictures/other proof to circulate around and prove to other people how fucked they really are.

>Conservatives don't outnumber liberals 2 to 1.
The key to sustaining power, is to pretend like it is everyone else who has it.

Should the comic go along the lines of Harry getting sent back in time to drop red-pills and save the Wizarding World by joining forces with Voldemort?

Bumpin with angie

The new Sherlock stuff and other Bendydick Cucumberpatch things might be good to use, he's extremely popular with those types.

Can you elaborate?

Just focus on Harry Potter for maximum butthurt. Women don't really care about SW or ST. Dullest franchise is the holiest symbol of liberal safe spaces.

Let's attract the Sup Forums crowd with some stormcloak shit.
>empire is cosmopolitan, lets in everyone
>Altmer band up with Bosmer and create dominion
>turmoil from within as war rages between Mer and Human
>Hammerfell breaks with empire to not be cucked by Thalmor demands, independent and retaining culture
>Ulfric trying to do the same, save skyrim culture and free speech

It might as well be pressed everywhere, since people have different knowledge of these different left-leaning shows.

weekly impressions. hmm should i promote these? @mood

more pics:

imgur.com/a/PZj1s

What are the best SU characters to Jew whitewash? Drawfag with 7k followers here.

Actual nazis should never be used anyway, ever. They lost. Take their good ideas and slick fashion cues and leaves the rest in the grave.

> Harry Potter
> YA literature
> Dr Who
> Game of Thrones
> Star Wars
> Marvel (especially films, ie Avengers)
> etc...
These are all normalfag infested media. And yes, Star Wars does have women interested, especially with the two mist recent films and the director of TFA being a SJW. Normalfag love to virtue signal, especially if the virtue in question is "I'm such a nerdy girl lol! XP".

Fresh OC

I suck at making memes btw

Very good!

Not bad. Alternative wording: "When you're a Republican but all your friends are Democrats".
Bit wordy but the point is clearer.

Now that you mention it I was stuck on the exact wording but I didn't want to say both Republican and Democrat.
It would be too obvious.

I wanted it to look very casual.

I don't think any of this nazi/white power stuff is good, it's too overt.

Instead you need to attack their values, and reframe them as wrong/crazy/evil/stupid/unpopular.

saw this posted in another thread, not sure if you've seen in before

>choosing friends between that and being friendless

It has a good reach, that can certainly be a good place to target.

I think it's fine as it is

I know this is overboard, but I couldn't resist.

kek

thanks best ally

New one.

It's too obviously anti-democrat, so it won't make it much further than this site. It needs to be subtle.

imgur.com/gallery/RcW1N

>promoting race mixing

Why do they care so muchabout bad movies and mediocre books? The Harry Potter books are okay, although annoyingly hamfisted and preachy in their allegories

love it

Take Star Wars and Harry Potter from them

For Harry Potter, how about Grindlewald?

Nice

Aaw shiet.
I fucked up.

5 threads - have you losers made any actual memes yet?

Any ideas on how to change it? Here is the original if you want a shot.

nice.

Adding Hitler salutes to glee cast picture would be fucking fantastic. They would reee so hard.

Fuck that will rustle tumblrinas hard.

ANY WRITING FAGS LISTEN IN
We need you to re-write passages and quotes from Harry Potter with black Hermione acting like a true nigger!
Do this and post them here

REGULAR MEME DIVISION MEMBERS
Get these passages/quotes and shop them into harry potter fan art to make them seem like real quotes that white girls share without even reading

SOCIAL MEDIA FAGS
Spread this shit.

What's with what liberals consider to be a meme?

Seriously, what they call a meme, we call a filename.

You should store that image as "Doctor Sherlock" it will annoy the shit out of the leftists who notice

>Fuck the Jews
>You are an anti-semite

>Fuck USA
>Liberal street cred

Another juicy target: HAMILTON.

this is amazing

In that comic the third party won. (Really hit my suspension of disbelief.)

FTFY

Force awakens is so not subtle.

I've never watched Dr. Who desu... can a parallel be drawn between wanting the robots to go back to where they came from and how it's okay to believe that?

If I can find a way to make Batman Pro trump I'll enrage someone I know

The robots are called Daleks. They hate everything they don't understand and believe all life that doesn't conform to their standards should be EXTERMINATED

You'd probably have better luck going with a #NOTALLDALEKS angle

Yes, Daleks are a cyborg sort of weapon made to conqueror the whole galaxy, they can only hate, they could be a Muslim caliphate. They are pretty much a big super power suit with a gooy alien inside

Cyber men are man converted into machine that convert others and aim to take over the world and 'upgrade' all humans,m again no emotion.

Yeah, just take the words from Trumps executive order and change it to doctor who trash.
>the United States should not admit those who engage in acts of bigotry or hatred (including "honor" killings, and those who want to EXTERMINATE!) or those who would oppress Americans of any race, gender, or sexual orientation.

Dunno, Undertale or some other tumblr-memeshit? That Sherlock series with Benis Cucumber, Loki/Thor, Doctor Who.

Also the Hobbit movies with their strong womyn elf and homolust pairings, but not the original LotR movies as far as I know.

Bumping for great justice.

Reposting a favorite to bump.

One bump. The previous 4 threads racked up 1200 posts, just in the past few hours.

I like it but the text needs to be in the obnoxious meme fromat

you can't bump your own posts.

I'm on my phone, I just snagged a few that cracked me up.

Oh, I can't? Oops, I just did it again.

start faking phone conversations where a con lectures a lib

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

that is good!

I didn't say you weren't allowed to, I said you can't - it doesn't work. newfag.

Is anyone gonna mention that Dr Who Christmas special where they glorified a cuck taking care of his girlfriends son?

The point isn't to subvert what they share with red pilled messages, the point is to smash their idols and demoralize them. The memes should be clearly right wing adoptions of beloved left figures.

Yes, but if it is too obviously right wing then they dismiss it as racist sexist Islamophobia. The political message needs to be inferred so they're the ones drawing the parallel.

I struggled to make a joke about the girls with died hair in this one.

bump

lol, it does kind of feel like fighting an army propped up by the government to take over

I don't expect many Sup Forumsacks to follow Doctor Who, but there was an episode which was basically anti-immigration

>race of shape-shifting ayyliens
>Earth takes in millions of these as refugees
>there's a percentage of these ayyliens intent on turning on the humans
>after millions have been allowed into Earth, a revolution begins to start war against the humans

There's plenty there for you guys to work there.

This thread is pure garbage
If you're a dim-witted and unfunny moron, spare our movement your abominations, thank you

memeing #WhiteGirlsFuckDogs was pretty good, gets the white girls aware of the anti-white sentiment out there, nice little redpill for them

He has to go back.

all of them.

You know what Sup Forums?
I just wanted to say... all of you faggots are really special to me.

Doubles make this even more true

I think this is also good, but its a bit different from what I was talking about. I'm specifically talking about safe bubbles the left cherishes, and turning them against them so psychically, they have 'nowhere to hide.'

But nonetheless, your proposal is another very important front.

Hey there's the shill! We missed you for the first few threads. Glad to see that post was the result of several hours of planning.

Star wars is basically about a rebel terrorist group fighting the government. Go with that angle.
Was the empire really that bad?

How it feels being a Nazi in the United States of Amerikkka.

>double doubles
guess kek wants to draw our attention to the heathens

here's your complimentary (you)

>Nazi
>Jedi

Pick one CTR

Yayyy CTR IS BACK!!

damn you I was literally clicking Post with this image.....

They're pretty totalitarian man

That is brilliant

I'm the OP of every thread in the series, there was NO shilling whatsoever in the first four. That's why its pretty funny they finally came (and all at once). They clearly had to sit down and discuss how to attack this one for a while, being its pretty hard to do so just over brainstorming and strategizing.

Got damn even with that stupid "hillary" haircut kayley cucco is fucking hot.