HOW TO MOVE TO JAPAN

Western society is falling, so it's time to get off your lazy ass and escape to a superior culture

7-Step guide to move to Japan

Want to move to Japan? Here's how you do it, step by step guide.

1.) Start learning japanese. Doing so is not actually hard
a.) Download Anki: ankiweb.net/
b.) Download the 6,000 core deck for japanese: djtguide.neocities.org/anki.html and follow the instructions to install it
c.) Set up anki deck for 20 words a day, and up to 9999 reviews a day (you won't actually see 9999 reviews a day). this way you can learn all 6,000 words in under a year.
d.) Join the countless japanese language learning generals on Sup Forums
→ (beginner)
→ (intermediate)
(anime weeaboo)
pick which suits your need

2.) Start tae kim's grammar guide which you'll be using in conjunction with Anki
a.) guidetojapanese.org/learn/grammar

3.) Finish tae kim's grammar guide and all 6,000 words by September.

4.) Choose which JLPT you're taking. If you took japanese seriously and started TODAY from THIS VERY POST, you could be N3 ready by October. Check the registration deadlines.

5.) Take the JLPT you useless sack of shit. N5 if you didn't study at all i mean what the fuck, N4 if you're a slowpoke, N3 means you actually studied. Good, N3 means you're on your way to Japan

6.) Pass the JLPT. If you took the N3, you will be able to get yourself N1 ready by next year by studying at the same pace you are now. Since your 6,000 core deck is settled, grab a 10k core deck. You will start practicing actually writing the kanji from here on out, so grab something like 'Remembering the Kanji' since you'll probably need it by now. If you didn't take the N3, you should aim for the N2 next year. That's right, you're skipping the N3 you didn't take. Up your study, bitch.

7.) With a bachelor's degree and N1, you can now move to Japan. Congratulations

Other urls found in this thread:

alexkwa.com/how-to-get-a-japanese-work-visa-without-a-degree/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3BYCK-3jPc
immi-moj.go.jp/newimmiact_3/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>OK! I HAVE A N1 AND A BACHELOR'S DEGREE

>NOW WHAT?

Congrats. If you have a N1 and Bachelor's Degree, you are closer to Japan than 99.99% of Sup Forums will ever be.

Now you must decide on which visa will get you into japan.

I highly suggest post-graduate study. Japan will actually pay you money to study in japan on certain degrees, so if you have a research major of some kind, apply to japan right the fuck now and get $1,500/month as long as you can pass the EJU.

Or, you can join JET to teach in Japan. However, 80% of japan applicants suffer from severe autism and ruin it for the other 20%. Hope you aren't one of those fucks!

Or, you can just job search in Japan right now. Go on a site like Gaijob and try to fish a job in japan. With an n1 and bachelor's, you'll be able to find a job catered towards your degree that will get you into the rising sun

Finally, your last option is marriage. While studying Japan, try to make friends with a japanese girl you met somewhere. Maybe a language exchange site? A marriage visa can technically get you into the country without a bachelor's degree, but you'll still want the degree and N1 anyway to make the jobsearch easier.

Just make sure you respect Japan's cultures or customs, or you can get the fuck out.

I'm a coder without a formal degree although I have certificates. If I learn Japanese can I get coding work in Japan and skip going to school?

>skip going to school

do you have a bachelor's degree? one of the only paths to japan without a bachelor's degree is the marriage visa.

it's possible to move to japan without a bachelor's or a marriage, but you're going into really niche laws most anons will never know about. think like the "dark web" of the visa world. things like moving into abandoned houses with fellow anons, or starting a business and moving it to japan.

How did everyone do on the JLPT? Probably gonna go for the N1 next winter, but I'll definitely have some work to do with grammar and vocab until then.

Degrees are only required for JET, you can have literally nothing and if someone is willing to employ you then you can get it.

Given that it's harder without, but if you have a body of work to show like a good portfolio or proof of something making you worth employing then you can just shop yourself around like you would anywhere.

If you don't care what you do, an option is bar work, if you can get here for an extended period of time and get to know the owner of a bar or club they're more than willing to employ you, especially gaijin bars.

>your society is falling
>move to another country bringing the problems that made your society bad in the first place
fucking off yourself faggot
Trump got elected, now's a better time than any to stay in America

You need a degree or spouse visa to work here, unless you come on a working holiday. Unless you want a trip to a gaijin gulag.

Sage this shitty, non-politics thread.

Fucking fix what you have, you filthy cocksucker.

How likely are Jap men to want to marry a white girl? They seem more race loyal than Jap girls.

I'm not going to get a degree, maybe I'll try to /fit/ and marry my way in.

Not true.

You just need an employer to sign your papers.

I know people with nothing but a high school diploma working in bars on permanent visas.

i'd say if they wanted a white women they would move out of Japan
but you can probably find a guy in a rural area dreaming of seeing a white woman, though they're less likely to know English

>Degrees are only required for JET

you retarded? A college degree is an unwritten requirement of a work visa. and even if it wasn't, jobs in japan still want it.

If immigration looked into it, they'd be gulaged and deported. It's illegal.

tfw no salaryman to be a loyal waifu to

FUCK OFF OP
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP ENCOURAGING MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN MY SEKRIT COUNTRY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

alexkwa.com/how-to-get-a-japanese-work-visa-without-a-degree/

It's legal, I guess. but incredibly, super super hard.

If you don't have a degree, you have to be EXTREMELY QUALIFIED for your position.

N1 going to be a requirement probably in that route

just marry big strong yakuza man

I have a bachelor's degree and professional license. If I learn Japanese that means I pretty much can definitely get in and find my waifu?

GET OUT OF THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW WE ALL LIKE HENTAI AND ANIME AND SUSHI BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE WANT TO MOVE TO JAPAN TO FULFILL A FUCKING GAY GAIJIN COSPLAY DREAM YOU'RE ALL LYING YOU YOURSELF FUCK OFF AND NEVER COME BACK

stay in America
Trump needs you

how professional are we talking?

you might want to look into the Highly Skilled work visa if you have some serious credentials

This is not political you fucking weeb faggot

I'm learning japanese just for the sake of knowing a 5th language.

Would be cool to go to japan someday, though.

In Japan you will always be viewed as a gaizin until the day you die. Even if you manage to marry a Japanese woman and raise your children in Japan, your children will also be considered gaizin.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3BYCK-3jPc

If you have some serious credentials, look into this

immi-moj.go.jp/newimmiact_3/en/

best visa in japan period. if you have a professional license, look into it.

Faggot. If you actually respected Japanese culture why would you want to move their and taint it with you fucking otaku weeb shit.

Fortunately, they're drifting to the ultra-far right, which means there will be gas chambers for all the pathetic beta whites who fled their own host country because they thought Japan was "nice".

Or you can pay $150 bucks and take an online course to teach English as a foreign language. Then just research international schools and submit applications (or if you're not picky and are desperate to get out, just grab a job from Dave's ESL Cafe). It's not hard to do.