Jared (((Kushner)))

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner#Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign
twitter.com/jaredkushner,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing specific. It is just an ancient Jewish decree that at least one Jew must always be close to whoever's running the country. To keep an eye on things.

He writes the speeches.

I wish this faggot would give a press conference or something so that we could know where he stands

why the fuck does he look like an adult michael cera?

why cant i be the one cuddling and kissing ivanka at night ;_;
i d bring her eggs...

his brother is a democrat, stopped donating to them 2014 though. i guess he was given a memo.

Shekels

Also was part of the wymens march.

Worlds most hottest Jew

endgame = PUSSY

Like the Drumf

Literally keeping Sup Forums pro Trump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner#Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign

No. Bannon writes everything.
This kid is just watching the family fortune. America is a kleptocracy now.
Enjoy.

Yeah, it's strange how he rarely does any interviews as well. Although he does have a twitter acount: twitter.com/jaredkushner, he hasn't posted a single thing.

To succeed his father-in-law and become the first Jewish president of the United States.

That, and to make sure the next Holocaust is a burnt sacrifice of the Muslims slaughtered to make way for Jewish settlement of Greater Israel.

President Kushner will be there for the dedication of the Third Temple in Jerusalem, and the Best Hanukkah Ever.

I hope to be there too.

I dunno, government by Jews has accomplished more in 10 days than government by Negroes did in eight years.

If the world was run by people who knew the Torah and kept it to the letter, it would be a much freer, richer and less Muslim place. It would sure beat being ruled by people who only worship money and think laws are for slaves.

He strikes me as a Light Yagami type guy.
Handsome young, scheming evil genius type.

>What's his endgame?
Whatever Soros tells him to do.

Maybe he wants to stop people from conflating Jews and kikes? I would guess there are a lot of Jews like this.

Him and Soros got to play the presidential election game this year. He won. Fun was had by all of the elders of Zion

Dank kush

i'm stealing this

POTUS 46