ATTENTION POLACKS

ATTENTION POLACKS
ATTENTION WHORESONS
ATTENTION NIGGERS
ATTENTION ESOTERIC KEKISTS

internal CTR MEMO leaked
CTR is still operating, alive and well

mediafire.com/file/cx6pqjz1do1uxcg/scribd-download.com_full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf
>mediafire.com/file/cx6pqjz1do1uxcg/scribd-download.com_full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf
mediafire.com/file/cx6pqjz1do1uxcg/scribd-download.com_full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf
>mediafire.com/file/cx6pqjz1do1uxcg/scribd-download.com_full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf

if need be, open in a secure environment. this is a classified CTR memo.

david brock will be attempting to bring down trump

brought to you by OSMS, office of strategic meme service

over and out

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
archive.is/n0Cor
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00492140&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=08/05/2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump niggers

I ain't clicking that shit nigger

give me some detail

gimme a sec gonna make a screenshot then

fr.scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

it's a long internal CTR memo containing strategies by which they will attempt to defeat trump.

TERRIBLE FUCKING SHITPOSTER REPORTING FOR DUTY XDDDDDDDD

Can you make screenshots of each page or something? Not clicking that shady shit

yeah, who gives a shit, sounds like they have learned absolutely fuck all about why they lost, despite massive cheating

either that or the goy is just hungry for more shekels and the people he wants donations from are maybe stupid enough to buy his bullshit

nigga those are like 37 pages take one for the team and click that shit or something i'm tired

This

I lust checked its perfectly fine desi

Meant to type desu

thank you kamerade here is a rare one for you

Hope I don't get V&, doing it now. Those who don't want to click & download stand by for me.

well they can't v& us all

>confidential Memo

Not anymore.

Bump

their twitter handle:
@CREWcrew

Thier Idea of Political activity.

Fuck your links. All the slide threads and obvious lefty retardation bait threads show it's just fine and has plenty of sand left in the pussy about us.

They honestly think an AI scrape with the same playbook and (((MSM))) propaganda will miraculously just start working.

Liberals are beyond stupid.

Bump once again

Brock did everything within his power to try ruin both the Clintons' marriage (such as it was) and Bill's presidency and their conclusion at the end of it was "hey this guy is good, let's hire him"?

What kind of people think like that?

Even if he was a super genius political mastermind, you wouldn't want to have anything to do with him after what he tried to do to you.

And he isn't a super genius anyway, because Bill left the Whitehouse a relatively popular President and then Brock just got kek'd by a bunch of NEETs, schoolkids and autists.

And it looks like he's about to get kek'd again.

Pages 1-8

still if you wanna look, here is one without download
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

i still think it would be interesting to know their strategies. they will probably fail but they will bring damage to other people in their attempts

Thank you user

I think anyone here could guess what's in these memos without reading them.

Of course it is. Where do you think all these anti trump threads are coming from?

Trump is doing an awesome job but from the left spamming fake news and disinformation, you'd think he was publicly executing children and puppies.

For anyone who believes that shit, it's your own stupid fault for trusting the MSM again.

Pages 9 and 10.
soz, not working on any more.
>inb4 v& or IP logged
i expect the ladder CTR, do not dissapoint

It is definitely interesting, Austriabro.

This is legit, one of my family members was just watching a video last night where someone was talking about how this was official democrat policy. Almost verbatim.

thank you!

>governors redistricting process

holy shit are they referring to gerrymandering directly in this fucking memo?

this is spicy

filename

it will be great to see them fail miserably and waste their money, thanks user, great find.

if you are interested in joining our team, our twitter handle is @The_OSMS

website is theosms.com

instructions to apply are in the thread

We need to get this to the humble water filter salesman

>The OSMS creates, collects, and distributes dank, spicy, and savage memes to the masses.
what autism am I reading

i just twattered at him or is there a better way to contact him?

it's a huge team with members in high positions, and we're effective, i'm not the owner of it. It has only started to go public so it's not quite developed.

kek I'll look into it

Even the Democratic Party thinks these chucklefucks are a liability.

not again

>pdf
yeah, nah
exe tier

I wonder how long it takes before all these faggot
members get doxxed

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

archive.is/n0Cor

here is without download

we can tell

topkek

not long apparently

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00492140&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=08/05/2016

Thank you, skimming it now.

>leak """confidential memo"""
>memo spreads out to libtards everywhere
good jab

That's the old CTR, Brock has plenty of fresh meat out there that is just begging to be eaten

"The country did not vote for Trump-style change"
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH GET STUMPED FAGGOTS

Let them come.

Please do not namedrop Sup Forums, we already have too many normalfags to deal with.

FUCK CTR, MEME THEM OUT!

the new beginning of uncuck

This. Rules one and two should always apply from now on

i never namedrop it

How can we actually track their actions? How can we see their posts on social media?