Mosque Shooter liked KMFDM and Rammstein

He liked KMFDM and Rammstein on Facebook.
He's probably also apart of the "columbiner community" Lmao

DU HAST

Is JIDF a band too?

Could it be?

good taste t b h

>DU HAST

FEUER FREI

DENN DAS IST MEIN LAAAAAND!!!!!

Watcha doing?

BUMP

Can someone give me a quick rundown this guy?

So, what was Sup Forums's reaction when it was revealed to be a fucking white male?

>4/pol/ack and/or stereotypical alt-kike kosher nationalist
>hates Muslims but sucks Zionist cock
>FB likes include Trump, Le Pen, George W Bush and the IDF
>possibly working for Mossad

but he's our goy.. erm guy!

not surprised because the alt-kike is the biggest Jewish psyop in years. Glad I stopped coming to 4/pol/ for months and only drop by to see how kosherized it's gotten

Pretty surprised. Were not used to white people being garbage men and taking out the trash

Leave it to Quebec to fuck up the dialogue for white nationalism. Trudeau just threatened a week ago to throw the weight of the government to tackle islamophobia. Canada is now FUCKED. InB4 gun ban. InB4 hate speech laws. InB4 sharia becomes officially recognized by the government of Canada.

>using facebook
>"our guy"
no proof of pol either

Honestly, fuck this kid.

How could he do something so tactically stupid? Does he realize this doesn't help our side?

Anyone here whoever thinks of doing shit like this... don't.

I really fucking hate stupid people.

jesus it took me a long time to remember what that was even from, it's like it never even happened

He probably watches Molymeme , Spencer and other alt-kike Jewtubers, reads r/the_donald and first posted here in the past 3-6 months.

I say we see if we can find him on TRS and go take out 2 birds with one stone.

He liked some things on facebook so that means he's a Nazi extremist mass shooter

Wait, he's Jewish?

Not necessarily, but he liked multiple pro-Israel facebook groups

specifically, what was stupid?

shotting people in general right?

I'm still kind of in doubt that it was him.

We still have no manifesto, no video of him claiming responsibility.

After reports that there were two masked shooters shouting "allahu ackbar!", they arrested one guy 5 km away from the site sitting in his car, and he's perfect for the narrative our known-corrupt, known-dishonest Liberal government wants to push.

Right now all we have is the claim of the police that he called them to turn himself in, that he had weapons, and that he confessed to the crime.

With an ideologically-motivated attack, you would expect him to arrange in advance for people to see a proud statement of why he was doing it.

AN AUTISTIC FUCKING LEAF

what is TRS?

I'm betting Stormfronter save the white race kinda guy. Probably got some Soros money for his family out of it. The Allahuakbar cry was to confuse the press in order to let the real psyops get to work. Here we are.

Nothing wrong with liking rammstein

TheRightStuff.biz

alt-right podcast and forum full of ex-SA goons, redditors and such, shills E-celebs, kosher nationalism and openly hates on Sup Forums and "1488ers" . Also loves faggots like Milo and Cernovich

Their leader was recently outed as a possibly Jewish neckbeard from NYC who's married to a Jewess who works in the theater industry, promotes gay rights and who might be a tranny

Do liberals hate H.G. Wells or something? He's one of my favourite authors.

>apart
Can we just ban all millennials already? It pains me to see what they have done to our language.

>Stormfronter

no, he was staunchly pro-Israel and only hated Muslims. That fits the_donald, TRS, Infowars, and the more recent wave of alt-right limited hangouts

>rando suspect that doesnt match any reports
>no proofs
>cleche tired shit

uhhhh ooookkkkkk,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,

>echochambers
there's your problem

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DELET THIS
DISGUSTING RACIST HOMOPHOBE ISLAMOPHOBE
NECK YOURSELF

Nah mate I agree with ya shit's fuckin fishy.