So Canada is 100% Muslim now

Who would of thought that a terrorist attack could make a country completely Muslim.

Better start with 5000 Mosques to pray in Canada.

>If you kill your enemies they win
Jeezuz, this timeline is OUTTA CONTROL!

Since when does Trudeau refer to the men fucking his wife as "we"

Canadians, please tell me you're going to oust this guy in your next election.

save me from this suffering
this is the only good thing a frenchie has done

There is basically no alternative that is different in any significant way.

EVERYONE TO THE BLACK-HOLE!
HAPPENING OVERCHARGE!
THIS TIME LINE CAN'T SUPPORT ANYMORE!

What are you gonna do about your cuck leader???

You've now surpassed Sweden in cuck levels. At least they haven't admitted they were 100% Muslim

That's not true. The other guys wouldn't legalize weed. At least we will get that much...

What about mad max?

No, Trudeau will just push it back and abuse it as much as possible to keep the stoner vote

He's a cuck and I won't vote for him. The country wants someone who will cut immigration, why are politicians so out of touch?

Wow I thought the whole Cvcknadia thing was just a joke. So how's it feel to be Muslims now, leafs?

that means the shooter is muslim too then!

i dont see this on his twitter feed....

I really think this was a falseflag attack.

I see the light. Now converting to Islam to have three wives and 20 children. White race saved through Islam!

Seriously we could totally be under the leftist radar and say whatever the fuck based shit we want if we just converted to Islam.

Like you don't really have to believe a word of it you just have to get wives. They may be half arab but I'm sure it's better than a constantly declining population.

It doesn't matter if you replace him with another liberal. Trudeau needs to fucking go.

I guess you kaffir's are now ready to take the harampill.

WE ARE GOING TO BE FORCED INTO BUILDING A NORTHERN WALL

Man I sure hope we all get to be leafs soon

Is Canada a country still, it being the first post national state

m8 you've had a large mostly undefended border for years and we've had a large Muslim population for years.

We killed them and they won. What else did you expect?

Just nuke us, pls.

Yeah but now you have Treadu, much more dangerous then all your muslims

Now don't take my words out of context. Let me explain.

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

No they don't, there's lots of people who are either supportive of more immigrants or are at the least complacent with the current condition of the situation

Implying that you're not just a jealous hater

>cuck cuck cuck cuck
yeah keep telling that to yourself you big strong man ;)

>we are all muslims
To be fair, Id love to kill canadians right now.

>trumps fault Muslims attack and murder other Muslims

What the fuck am I reading

I was planning on saying something crazy on the internet and getting a visit from the RCMP.

Why do you ask officer?

Where is the diversity in his family. Should have an arab wife with Hijab and 13 kids

Hurrdurr faggots

>gets photography done in home setting to appear like a normal person.
>looks like a stock photo.

Cool PR bro.

>cowardly

Those shooters could have been blown up if one bullet went astray and his the bombs
They're truly brave

>posting fake tweets
Come on now he's not THAT stupid.

Well, he is the son of Fidel Castro, after all.

>Canada

what a trash heap

>terrorist attack

Its not a terrorist attack. holy fuck this is retarded. White people cant be terrorists. its impossible. They can only be racist. This is a hate crime. Get your facts right.

The terror attacks come later when kids set off fire-crackers outside the mosque

I'm guessing you were equally incensed by "Today we are all Americans" headlines for 9/11.

oh god the wall is eating them

Holy fuck