Have You Taken the Megali Pill?

>Megali Idea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megali_Idea

The original, Greek nationalist idea following Greek independence that would see a reclamation of the Ionian Coast, the Pontic coast, and most importantly... CONSTANTINOPLE

RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE FOR THE GLORY OF BYZANTIUM

>turk roaches need to die
>everyone in Balkans know kebab must be removed
>Kurds know roaches are oppressors
>Armenians (except Kasparian) know too
>Yet, Turkey has a population of 75 million
>Greece has population of 11 million
>Despite this, the Greek military is 1/4 the size of Turkey's

OPERATION AVENGING EAGLE
-Alliance of Bulgaria, Serbia, Greeks, Macedonians, Kurds, Armenia
-Kick Turkey out of NATO. Erdogan is an unreliable, egomaniacal ally. The old idea of using coups to keep Turkey in line doesn't work anymore.
-Stop funding turkey. Close the nuke base
-INVADE TURKEY. REDUCE IT TO A RUMPSTATE IN CAPPADOCIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkN7CSzx4og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw performing namaz in christianity's second biggest church(it's a mosque now) every friday

feels good insallah, vallahi islam is peace

if we only listend and helped them

why not this?

>-Alliance of Bulgaria, Serbia, Greeks, Macedonians, Kurds, Armenia to invade turkey
you would get smashed senpai

The first step is for the United States to bomb the shit out of your blackmailing, traitorous asses. Lol.

The Balkans/Kurds/Armenians are just occupation.

Not enough Greeks

didnt stop the mogols

Mongols allowed non-Mongols to become Mongols

>alliance with macedonians
>bulgarians
tippity kek
we will conquer the slavs.

I cant wait till we reclaim the city and rip the Muslim art off the walls revealing the beautiful christian masterpieces beneath

Way to get divided and conquered by the turk-roach you dipshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=zkN7CSzx4og

skopje is one eternal enemy.
same with bulgaria.
Serbs were always friends so we will be allies.

What's this art from?

you are right as Cannon fodder.

You are slightly wrong. Active personnel is actually little more than half with an air force somewhat less numerous but more accomplished and a navy that could dominate Turkey's.

Also I would rather not drag the Greeks into this. The greater meme is to cause a Russo-Turkish war

Greece you can literally invade and conquer albozergia and skopje in one day. Their millitary equipment list is literally a grocery list

Greek airforce more accomplished than Turkey? Better Navy?

Please explain more.

Doesn't Turkey get free U.S. shit because of its role on the Black Sea? how does Greece compete?

The Tragedy of Man

Greek airforce has less fighter jets and shit but are known to outmatch their turkish counterparts especially in the day-to-day invasion of Greek airspace. In marine warfare the islands and the better trained crews give the advantage to the Greeks in what in equipment is parity.

Greece is more than equiped to defend itself but not to attack in any case.

Hence why I think any reclamation of Constantinople would require the help of Serbs, Bulgars, and Fyromaniacs (as well as Armenians, Kurds)

I'm sad to say that that is by far not enough. I repeat my point that any hope would be based on the possibility of a Russo Turkish war. Maybe KEK will speak his mind about this and Sup Forums will meme it into being. He gave my previous post trips,after all.

That runs into the problem of Turkey being in NATO and NATO geared to fighting Russians.

any time hellas

Not after Trump has had his way and Erdogan wants to play the sultan again.

One can only hope -- but if that's the case, why not have Trump lead the neo-crusade?

Because there is no grounds for enmity. All we can hope for is a weakening of NATO. The risk is then Turkey attacking Greece but if there is another fuckup like Dec 2015 it's gonna get real ugly.