Sup Forums illegal in canada

Guys some canadian user reported me to the police for talking bad about canada on Sup Forums.
canadian anons are reporting people to the police for using Sup Forums in canada.

So glad I live in North Korea and Nazi Germany combined.
At least I get free healthcare and I'm not American (that should get me some years off my sentence)

Get off 4chsn canadians. Its illegal and your countrymen will sell you out faster than soros sold his family to Nazis

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/hate-speech-no-longer-part-of-canadas-human-rights-act
youtube.com/watch?v=uYcwAj5OTnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no way they close Sup Forums in canada

if i couldn't go on here i'd be really sad

canada is gay and that's bad! >:)

Enjoy jail then.
canadian anons are patrolling this site and reporting all canadian IP to the police.
Nazi North Cubada is the best country ever

FUCK CANADA AND THAT PIECE OF SHIT TURDEAU....

Man I hate my own fucking country...only thing I like is the universal healthcare

Go ahead and report me you faggots I'm on LTE

OP IS A HOMOOOOO

They won't stop me.

Canada sucks for freedom of expression. Frankly America sucks for that too even though we pride ourselves so much on it. But Canada sucks significantly worse.

>no more leaf posts

BASED Bissowhatever.

you have to leaf

I love Nazi North Cubada
Having different opinions is wrong and they deserves jail.
Help report your fellow canadians to the police for using a free speech website in America

Day of the rake has come!

The day of rake is finally here!

>leafs being forced to leave Sup Forums
PLEASE STOP, MR. PRESIDENT. ITS TOO MUCH. I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THIS WINNING.

hey it's justin here. you have all been reported to me by me for me

nothing an Aussie bantz invasion couldn't solve

This is a lie. Ifa canadian user reports another leaf then they will both get arrested

>Implying the GRC won't regularly shitpost here to see if any Canadians come here

Too easy.

the day of the rake is upon us, rejoice.

nah. Im on two tabs of Incognito mode. So safe, much discretion

That's 30 years in jail for wrong talk about canada.
Your IP has been sent to the police

>That pic...
is disturbing.

>canada finally gets banned, and its from its own government
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Now just use a vpn and do this for every nation on earth. Sup Forums will be a desolate wasteland in no time!

ROUND UP DER LEAFS

>the day of the rake is actually happening
meme magic strikes again

This is a false flag operation to get leafs to stop posting.

The day of the rake was done without spilling a single twig.

>no more leafposts

If you rake me, I win

kek

Bad talk about lgtb 20 years in jail
Bad talk about muslims 25 years in jail
Bad talk about canada 39 years in jail

Nazi North Cubada is the best

From now on I'm just gonna report canadians to the canadian authorities for using Sup Forums. I urge everyone tired of their shitposting to do the same.

YEAR OF THE RAKE!!!

HOW DOES ONE GO TO JAIL FOR SHITPOSTING ON A SATIRE BOARD?

>leaf posting will die out in your lifetime

>This is a false flag operation to get leafs to stop posting.

And kek bless him.

Murder, 5 years in jail

cool so its the day of the rake and we can finally purge Sup Forums of its worst posters just in time to fight the war for europe

you know ctr and soros are fucking stupid instead of paying americans to shitpost they should pay canadians. Too late now faggots cause canadians are gone.

Ta-bar-nac! Der's a Mountie rattlin' my moose shack right now!
Is dis aboot all doze Turd-oh jokes i made on the AOL?

the only good that could come of this shooting would be for Canada to ban 4hcan. That would eliminate nearly all shitposts on Sup Forums. WIN.

Misdemeanor if it's A WHITE MALE.

>an actual day of the rake

Who dares deny meme magic on this hallowed ground?

you leaf niggers need to fuck off we don't need 2 walls now

Australia false flag when?

time to buy some proxies lads

Could it be???

Is the day of the rake upon us???

>87% of CTR is barred from Sup Forums

so the sand person came out clean?

if leafs were uncucked they'd build a wall and make us pay for it

The guy who shot up the Mosque had the right idea

BAN
THE
LEAFS

UNE PUTAIN DE FEUILLE

>he fell for the satire meme

lel, all my posts are about abaaoud and marrying a syrian.

t. white girl

>mfw trudeau solved the leaf problem

The day of the rake is being caused by leafs. Got to say, I didn't see that coming.

Canada is a big fat waste! Its a mess! Sad!

>tfw the day of the rake is actually real

All shitposting has been satirical.

Wtf I love Muslims now.

Please God. Please ban Canadians.

Well then they are going to have to imprison me, because I won't stop browsing Sup Forums. We will just see how that goes.

some usafag pretending to be a leaf did the shooting while leaving as much evidence as possible to link it to Sup Forums so it is banned and there are no more leaf posters

THANKS

>i can now report every one of you leafposters to the police
oh hell yeah time to start pulling ip's

even the health care system is a bloated, mismanaged monster that constantly needs more and more tax dollars to offer the people it covers less and less.

DAY OF THE RAKE

If this happen I will shitpost so much harder, Sup Forums has yet to witness the true power of shitposting leaf.

All shitposting is satirical. Let me explain.

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

Except that Canada doesn't ban one single domain by law and the Americans seize domains all over the planet.

>can't use vpn on 4shekel without a hall pass
>just go to fullchen instead.

Honestly, the Canadian gov't is so retarded they probably don't even know about the Big 8.

Good, I hope they ban Sup Forums in Canada

It's not going to happen, we have the freest internet on the planet and Americans hate to admit it. The government doesn't ban one single domain by law unlike virtually every other country and unlike the Americans they've never seized one .ca domain name let alone .com and international domains.

Hate speech that doesn't call for genocide is welcome and legal in Canada, unlike in the USA you won't have an entire Jewish government and media wave come over you if you step out of line here.

but we burned down white house. love ya canada

i thought the day of the rake was only a meme
KEK's power really has no limit

>shitskins banned from US
>trump fufilling all campaign promises
>Spicshit and China allied against us
>Trump willing to nuke middle east
>Day of the Rake is literally happening
>Japan is pro Trump
>Hollywood liberals are shitting themselves
>Liberals/SJWs are starting CW2 so we will literally be able to kill SJWs in our lifetime.

Men are we on the best timeline?

don't talk about 8, it is too autistic and slow and one of the few fallbacks should this place get nuked.

This, I have nothing to lose. At least in prison I'll finally be on the receiving end of some of that sweet sweet tax $.

There was one case that was brought before the human rights tribunal for internet hatespeech and in response the feds removed that section entirely. It was designed to only apply to federal government employees.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/hate-speech-no-longer-part-of-canadas-human-rights-act

Everything I posted was just trolling. I love chinks and muslims daddy Trudeau.

You guys should all post dog dicks to show that you only do legal things online

Again, the Canadian government has never banned one single domain by law (not even CP, torrents or gore) and the only criminal speech is Canada is promoting genocide. Meanwhile Americans have free speech zones and a massive Jewish army that descends from nowhere and financially and/or socially ruins anyone who steps out of line.

Most of the decent political threads regurgitated on Sup Forums come from the other chans. My only problem with them is they're definitely slow as fuck. I miss the glory days of 8, when it was literally Sup Forums with sound and multiple images allowed per post, and custom flags, and custom boards that anons could make. Too bad cripplewheels mismanaged the shit out of it.

>anti-woman

her nose and face did that for him.

There are more threads created on Sup Forums every 4-5 minutes than there are comments in an hour on all of 8ch. Trump Generals get exponentially more comments per hour (and growing) than all of 8ch.

>dissing canadian jail
you all forget canadian jail is warm and comfy with free internet, medical/dental.
If am sent to William Head prison i will have a private apartment with an ocean view, and access to a golf course.

WHERE'S MY WEED JUSTIN ?? I WANT MY FUCKING WEED JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!

You actually used that piece of shit healthcare before because it's horrible. My family made me go to doctor because my skin is coming off and he told me not to eat nuts and fruit because "'maybe it's an allergy" in like 30 seconds. They get paid per visit and there's loads of druggies and shitskins waiting.

tfw we memed the Day of the Rake into reality.

Get fucked, leafs.

Reported to the mounties.

>b u m p
>u
>m
>p

I'm starting to think that North Korea may now be safest place on the planet.

Hot pic mind if I save?

I don't know why but I watched the whole video

Hahahahaha

Later fuckheads.

only suburban and rural retards use Sup Forums

city folks use reddit

I'd believe you if by Canada, you mean, Toronto. Fuck this city.

>free internet
>start shitposting from jail
>sentence just gets longer and longer
>You're doomed to stay in jail forever, shitposting on Sup Forums and getting more jail-time

Is it a dream or a nightmare?