This WHYT WOMAN killed over 300 actual fashlike goyimayo during ww2. The peak of your hailed empire...

This WHYT WOMAN killed over 300 actual fashlike goyimayo during ww2. The peak of your hailed empire, when the right wing death squads, were not just empty threats. Still think women are weak /pol?

Just think, 300 Proud Elite S RANK SS Aryan troops killed by this rusky slav babooskha lady. Imo russian women, the blondes, mixed with russian eskimo are some of the most attractive women on earth. They look like Maya Hills.

Ruskys, when are you going to stop taking shit from these hoity toiter euroes who call you the nigger of the white race. I just discovered Olga Koda and I can say your people is far more talented than the rest of Europe. Russia will be a super power again.

HARASHO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pK_4bCXJctE
youtube.com/watch?v=gDwBuu1bihU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's get a Pole in here and ask them about their feelings towards leftist policies.

Meanwhile in finland.

While other white folks are struggling to dance, they just get it, theyre losers! Sad! But where other white folks have struggled to grove russians are innovating and pioneering where no other people has ever gone before. Russians make thhis woman president and nothing bad will ever happen to your country.

youtube.com/watch?v=pK_4bCXJctE

Meanwhile in america and europe
youtube.com/watch?v=gDwBuu1bihU

>LMAO KILL NAZEES SO AWESOME WOW COMMUNISM IS COOL YAY SOVIETS

nazis are scum who only managed to emerge because post WW1 order collapsed and all the decent people were dead. If only you researched how the society was back then you'd stop natsoc larp.

that being said, commies should be fucking gassed. different brand of the same shit.

this also proves women are instrumental in winning wars and ladies who vote for right-wing parties are the best hope of mankind to thrive and survive.

>Every Nazi who remains alive will kill women, children, and old folks
Like the Soviets did when they got to Berlin?

by that logic, we should kill niggers too, since they will inevitably kill

nice critical thinking skills, lefty rednecks.

Those are some pretty epic butterfaces

That is the right of winner.
Since one hero guy said that future belong to the man from the east.

russkies support trump

t. bydlo but woke

>Every Russian who remains alive will kill women, children, and old folks.
>Dead Russians are harmless. Therefore, if I kill a Russian, I am saving lives.

Whites come from albinism, a disease. A deficiency. They are ashamed to admit it tho. Why do you think that is? Why would a species find such shame in what they are, that they go far out of their way to cover it up? Hmm? Maybe they said they were superior but they are really not. Not at all.

I have the magic beans though, which is why we have all power, even over the Yahudi.

hmm? not at all tho

How dare you disrespect the name of Yakub, maker and master of the caveman whitey!

This applies to both sides fighting in the war. Its pretty damn easy to kill people man. Russians killed so many of their own troops with poor micromanagement and ill equipment.

I agree, he did make you. Cuz originally there were some kicks to work out in your albino coding. Kinks that exist today.

from this

I wonder what race OP is, probably a good for nothing nigger.

t. Spic

the day of the rake looms ever closer

Can confirm. Soviet Russia was the best thing to ever happen to my country. 17.09.1939 is a facist lie. Katyń massacre is a facist lie. All good. All ogre

пpивeт, Ivan

how is glorious madda russi today

>inb4 60%

So do they like Russia now?