Do you support the ""Muslim"" ban?

I'm tired of being blasted constantly by (((media))) and (((world organizations))) like the UN that the so-called Muslim ban is wrong and inhumane.

I need some reaffirmation, are you guys with this ban? Especially non-US flags like my fellow Eurobros, do you approve? Because it seems right now that we don't have too many people that agree with us. So tell me, Sup Forums, you in this all the way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JNu4xU9qOEM
people.com/politics/donald-trump-refugee-muslim-ban-terrorist-attack-us-statistics/
youtube.com/watch?v=XIlsMKu67q0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you want to feel good about yourself go join tumblr.
here your just another faceless faggot

Doesn't go far enough I'd say.

It's fucking insane that he ran with this as a pledge and was democratically elected, so now the democrats think they have the right to block these promises because Trump voters have the Wrong Opinions.

What they're doing amounts to not handing over power to a democratically elected government and using media monopolies to create an illusion of moral high ground and paid rioters and attackers to indimidate, it's a mirror image of something you'd see in Zimbabwe.

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with these controlled career politicians caring about human rights, because they have been starting wars willy nilly for decades. It has everything to do with supremacism among a certain group of jews in power, who see this as zero-sum tribal warfare and their last chance to stop whites from not being wiped out. They genuinely believe and feel entitled that whites must disappear completely to pay their debt for the holocaust, simple as that.

Yes

Remember how correct these people were about the election. They are just showing you a world they want you to see.

UK salutes Trump, fuck sandmonkies and fuck islam, wish we could do the same here.

its not a ban, its a 90 day halt while they figure out a plan.

Man up.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Why ship refugees across the world to places that do not want them when countries like Israel have the wealth and infrastructure to accept them. We all know Israel can use a dose of diversity.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

muslim ban=good

I don't give a fuck about feelings, I want to gauge Sup Forums's morale because we're being bombarded with how awful human beings we are just for wanting to control our borders.

I support it, but it shouldn't affect those with permanent legal residence status. The roll-out has been kind of ham-fisted in that regard and needs to be fixed.

But I don't think it's enough. We should have an immigration policy in place that only allows people with valuable skills/backgrounds to immigrate.

Asylum seekers should be kept offshore, in temporary secure locations until they can return to their homes or countries around their homeland.

The hordes of displaced 3rd world people from around the world are only going to get worse in the 21st century and a blanket policy of bringing them into Western nations and turning them loose is suicide.

Yes, no one really has a problem with it, it's just about creating false outrage as a bipartisan political stunt.
Obama did the exact same thing, where was the outrage then?

ban whitey

Well... I feel pretty numb to it. I can't express support for it because I live in southern california. As long as Trump doesnt cave in I don't care how much noise (((they))) make. Trump gets the final word.

Of course. It's not a muslim ban as you rightly point out, it's a ban on nations that effectively export fucking terrorism. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it at all.

Pretty much how I feel besides the asylum seekers.

They can fuck right off

>Implying it would be bad if it were a Muslim ban

>pauses immigration from 7 predominantly countries for 3 months
>literally anyone of any creed from those 7 countries
>the rest of the predominantly muslim countries (~36 of them) aren't affected
>muh muslim ban

It's a ban from countries that are at high risk of exporting terrorists as identified by the Obama administration.

Don't let them use the term muslim ban. If it were a muslim ban, malaysia, saudi arabia, jordan, palestine, egypt, morocco, and a slew of others would have been included.

Yes, fuck muslims

I'm in your boat, except I can express support for it being in the south. Honestly Trump going back on his word and cancelling it somehow would be more of a low blow to me than all these fucking shills screaming in the media and on kikebook.

Fake news

Revel in the media pulling out all the stops for their failing empire.

Of course I am

fuck Muslims

its not like he didnt talk about this during the election

I would honestly be in favor of banning everybody. The world is a mess, our culture is trash, the environment is going to shit, so stop fucking traveling around all the time. You don't need to go abroad to do some productive work.

Yes. Go blow people up somewhere else Achmed.

I'm upset that it's too lenient. I want a permanent ban on all third world shitholes + deportation of those already here.

It's not a muslim ban, there are over 800 million muslims that are still allowed to enter the US as a result of the "ban".

Its just temporary security measures

Media logic:

I've never gotten wet in the rain, sure I've had an umbrella this whole time but going inside is by no means the best way to avoid the rain that's not getting us wet out here.

aus fag here, i support it

it's not a muslim ban, it's a 7 countries ban - the same one Obama did

90% of muslism are not affected

Of course.

>Tell me what to think Sup Forums

Banning refugees from counties the US bombed into the ground and destabilized strikes me as, like the republicans used to say, cutting and running.

They fucked up Libya, Iraq, and Syria by destabilizing these countries, between Bushes war on Terror, Obamas moderate rebels, and Obamas 7 month war without congressional approval. I believe US should see things through.

They tried their best to stabilize Somalia and I'm not convinced Americans are the problem. Don't see what Burgers owe to Iran, Yemen, or Sudan to make taking in immigrants/refugees a moral need. Generally speaking, it's best for everybody if Arabic speaking Arabs seek refuge in Arab countries, and the west focuses on humanitarian efforts where they can do more good.

It's notable Trump hasn't banned the countries from which the 9/11 hijackers came from, Saudi, U.A.E, and Egypt. Which shows Trump has priorities other than stopping muh terrorism. Just like every other president he's willing to buddy up with the worlds biggest exporter of Wahhabi Muslim Terror.

No it's inhumane and wrong.
All people are the same and there is no way a medieval ideology can influence human behaviour.
Diversity is strength and your racist country is in desperate need of it.

I'm ok but media here only knows to replicate what your (((media))) says.
It's a globalist (((media))) scheme vs you, USA.

No

Nigga your great grandfather was an immigrant

You're literally destroying your image in the world. We all looked up to america as a symbol of a new life and justice. Now its just Trump and his pettiness

Sup Forums likes to talk about "muh freedoms," yet dont realize those freedoms extend to everyone.

I dont even know what's the point of the ban, when the real terrorrists are america-born muslims.

It's pretty fun to see America lose the world's respect though, it was about time. Seeing the idiots who voted Trump worry about their healthcare insurance is good also

But the greatest thing is seeing Trump fail. He sends Spicer to bitch about mean tweets, has 42% approval a week into office, no healthcare reform is coming, you're going to put 10 billion USD into a wall people can just scale, and he just got cucked by the judges.

Literally all he had to do to win my approval was to be strong with Russia, but he's incapable of that and lets Ukraine be gutted, with us being next. So fuck him.

If Muslims dont want to be banned they need to do more to stop Islamists. There is an expectation that people police their own. If they dont, we have to, so it is unreasonable to judge our methods.

Totally worth it

I try to tell this to people but the brainwashing has been so effective that at this point everybody's referring it as a goddamn Muslim ban. We have to do some meme ops to get the people to see the truth

Don't trust the Lugenpresse user, know that most Americans, most people don't actually like Muslims. Keep in mind that these "spontaneous protests" are happening in Cities, libshit meccas. They never show how middle America is reacting, because they aren't. Chances are they low key support it.

We have to counter these media kikes, we can't let them control the narrative ob this issue. Don't let them make you feel like the "bad guy" for having common sense. Hail victory

It's because they're terrified that Ahmed will start blowing them up more. That sounds like coercion, which is an intention of terrorism.

I support the ban

youtube.com/watch?v=JNu4xU9qOEM

I approve of your right to choose who gets to enter your nation, obviously.

However, I think it seems kinda random that you guys would ban Persians, yet keep it business as usual with the Saudis? Why is that? I'd love to see some statistics when it comes to Arab terrorists vs Persian terrorists in terms of frequency of terror attacks.

Something tells me Israel is pulling the strings here, and I don't know how to feel about that.

I'm an Iraqi Catholic. There are probably close to half a million of us in Michigan, we follow the Chaldean Catholic church.

Not only are we on average more wealthy than the average American but we also integrate and start up businesses employing Americans.

Originally Trump said the ban wouldn't apply to Christians yet as of now it does so I'm against it.

AMA if you have questions.

I absolutely support this.

Fuck the media and organizations painting us to be evil. Do they not think a nation has the right to decide its immigration policy? Do they think a nation must be forced to accept multiculturalism?

Its a perverse world we live in, when wanting to preserve your own culture and people is now considered evil.

obviously i approve but its a shit political move

The idea it's a "Muslim ban" is a bit overhyped.

The US hates Iran, and everybody else is engaged in some sort of massive bloody conflict filled with terrorism. These countries were identified by the Obama admin as having security problems, that is a non-partisan assessment. The vast vast majority of Muslims are not banned by this move, and quite a few non-Muslims are banned as well.

It just so happens that Muslims tend to fuck up their countries with bloody civil wars and terrorism. Is the world supposed to pretend security issues don't exist because Muslims are causing them? Maybe Muslims should get their shit together instead of crying about MUH ISLAMOPHOBIA!

During the 2000s I heard plenty of people frame the war on terror as a holy war by Christians, and really, Bush talked about how god inspired him to start the war on terror so it wasn't unwarranted. People blamed Christians in general for what happened with the War on Terror. Yet not only can we not blame Muslims for causing security issues in the middle east, we have to pretend middle eastern countries don't have security issues if they're Muslim.

Redpills the post

Yes. Look at Europe. No thanks.

It's not a muslim ban.

It's a ban from states that are poorly governed or not governed at all and that have a lot of terrorist activity.

It temporarily bans people from 7 of 49 currently muslim majority countries while we figure out a stricter vetting policy.

It is smart policy. period.

It

Hey Aussie, any chance of you guys pulling a similar policy? Please say yes

>all people are the same

WHITE PEOPLE NEED DIVERSITY YOU RACIST

Yes. But Trump had to wait for his entire cabinet to be approved first. He's holding on and probably knows that if he starts backpedaling then the opposition will push harder.

>Let muslim immigrate
>Muslim is grateful
>Has kids
>Kids learn that country is full of islamophobia
>ALLAHU SNACKBAR!

There wouldn't be Muslim born Americans in significant numbers without Muslim immigrants you dolt.

>UN says it disapproves of ban
>world leaders have disapproved the ban
>US Federal courts are against ban
>Catholic Church against ban
>Multiple religious communities in America which are Jewish and Christian alike against ban
>10,000 protestors in London
>Protests all over Europe against ban

>"GUYS IT's OnLy tHe LiBtaRd CiTy fOlK against the ban
You're a special kind of retarded aren't you

>Hey Aussie, any chance of you guys pulling a similar policy? Please say yes

????????????????????????????????????

Australia has a point-based immigration system. If you have no business entering Australia, you will be BARRED FROM ENTERING.

Honestly, I think trump is playing more 4d chess woth the ban, hes getting the msm to point out all the terrorists from Saudi Arabia and Egypt and Turkey, when they bring it uo the Trump admin says, "we might just add then to the list"

Also most deaths from terrorism in America have been the result of foreign-born terrorists, especially from Saudi Arabia, so your entire narrative is also a lie.

Fuck yes user. Fuck yes.

It's a terrorist ban, not a Muslim band. Until you call it what it is, I'll sage every post until then.

we need something like this so badly here it's turning into france tier and the next election is 2019 so we're probably fucked

We don't allow communists and other anti-American totalitarians to immigrate to the U.S. because they adhere to ideologies that are hell bent on taking over the world, but we do allow islamofascists to immigrate to the U.S. because their ideology, which is also hell bent on taking over the world, is thinly veiled as a religion. Any muslim who supports sharia and a worldwide caliphate should never step foot in this country and that's pretty much all of them.

I am totally ok with that. Media is creating a fake picture about this and liberals are going crazy. Its not even a muslim ban goddamnit.

That's why I put it in extra triple quotes and so-called in front of it

I was debating on calling it "extreme vetting procedures for incoming immigrants" but it seemed wordy

Most of what you just said are all intitutions, not actual people
>10000 protesters in London
London is a caliphate at this point and another libshit mecca just like all other cities in europe, its to be expected

Any vets on here tonight?

I didn't see any combat but just dealing with hajis was enough to make me realize that I don't want them anywhere my country.

Again and again we see throughout history how they suppress and subjugate people in the name of the death cult.

I've heard too many stories of the backstabbing nature of hajis from combat veterans to ever relax around them, even if it is just a 90 day halt, I hope they make it permanent

anyone with half a brain supports Trump on this. The left are just screaming even louder than usual because they just got a taste of what Trump is capable of. They're scared shitless.

There is absolutely no reason to disapprove unless you're an unaware virtue signaling faggot, retarded, or being intentionally subversive. Or all three.

I only ask because their lib dem party low key tries to bring in migrants for low wage work through visas

Fuck off Chechnya. And leave Russia alone!

I hate muslims

Why is Islam a religion ? To me it's a radical political party. Ban them all with the commies.

> love it or leave it

Fuck off CTR.

Yes I do support the ban. It's just the lugenpresse and paid protesters putting up a show. But God I do want a civil war with these fucker anyway.

i dont give a fuck the ban is only temporary and not even all muslim countries

drumpf is a retard

Look these Muslims are like old Munitions, you're going to want someone thoroughly inspecting them so they don't explode

THIS!

How do you propose to shove all those muslims with american citizenships out? oh wait

You mean the Saudi Arabia that isn't on the list?

KEK
E
K

also,

people.com/politics/donald-trump-refugee-muslim-ban-terrorist-attack-us-statistics/

Then why is Trumps approval sank to 42%? All the liberals already hated him, so that means Trump voters are having a bit of a regret lol

Sure you guys dont want to print out tweets you're not satisfied, like Drumpf?

meh, he only left them off the list because he has business ties there

Don't they keep little boys as their sex slaves? Pedo freaks. That alone justifies glassing the entire middle east and then some desu

There's something happening in the air. Did you see that video of the BLM leader calling for death to whites and stealing all their shit? The left is getting more radical, it's only a matter of time before something kicks off

The idea behind it is good but banning Iranians is fucking stupid. That's just neocon kikery/petrodollar play. Persians are based as fuck. Saudis should have been banned, if he couldn't ban Saudis because they own everything in America then ban Pakis.

I don't think this will stop any terrorists. That said, making it harder for Muslims to come here is not a bad thing at all.

Send your daddy some of that sweet sugar

Colour yourself lucky user

FUCK MUSLIMS.

>how do we remove muslim citizens
I think we should really push for trump to set up a repatriation system tbqh
>saudi arabia not on the list
See:>approval rating
These are the sane people whi said Trump only had a 1% chance of winning si I don't really trust them :/

Also Burgers have long been keeping leeches like the Czechs safe from russia by overspending like crazy on military, as the Czechs can't scrape together 2% of GDP. Yet the Czechs want a say in what the US does when it comes to its military affairs when they refuse to do their fair share? They were spending 1.04% of GDP in 2016.

Fuck you suck. Maybe Russia would be more curtailed if virtually everybody in NATO that wasn't leeching off the US while crying PROTECT EUROPE FROM RUSSIA PLZ. After this status quo existing for a long fucking time, now Trump is deciding it's more in US interests to recognize Russia as a regional power, given the rest of NATO have been draining their budget.

Man great point, you can't get rid of Muslims when you let them in, so don't let them in.

I already pointed out the saudis aren't on the list, I'm just pointing that american born muslims have a lower body count than foreign born, and you're wrong.

There's no benefit to a Muslim ban.

They will still find a way to this country.

I haven't seen this vid, do you have a link?

The same people who have spent 30 years worrying about the bible being taught in schools are now fine with the quran being taught in schools.

The same people who spent 30 years worried that gays would be mistreated are now importing religious zealots that mistreat gays.

The same people who spent 30 years worrying that a woman's right to choose would be denigrated are now fine with people who have spent 1,300 years preventing women from choosing how many steps they walk behind their husband after being sold as child brides.

The same people who lobbied for children not to be beaten because it was abusive now seek to bring in a horde of people who think that anything short of being beaten to death with a string of barbed wire constitutes acceptable punishment.

The same people who were so against war years ago now think it's a great idea to bomb a bunch of Syrians, then cry crocodile tears and welcome them here as though they will have any loyalty or respect for the same country they see as responsible for the utter annihilation of their homeland.

The same people who want to protect the blameless refugees also want to bring in every zealot that made their lives misery to begin with.

>>lets Ukraine be gutted, with us being next
what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

>Why is Trumps approval rating low

Why did Trump poll poorly and then win the election? Turns out people are afraid to say what they think to the pollsters because of Liberals going fucking crazy on Trump supporters.

It would be nice if Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Israel were also banned.

I would love to see them try cross the atlantic in overloaded dinghys. Planes arent exactly an option right now

Tbh the 'american dream' America could never last, Osama just accelerated that and provoked America into doing pretty much what he wanted, destroying the delicate balance and beginning the downfall of the USA's global dominance. Also, freedom and acceptance is cool and all until the people you let in are indifferent to whether or not their beliefs undermine your nations core. I don't care much for race, just culture- I've lived in London long enough to see many blacks who are smart and hardworking as well as other races. But every time I've met a Muslim or a Jew who I've allowed to engage in deeper conversation with, every time without fail exists an arrogance and contempt for our nations when compared with their beliefs.

They can think and say what they like, but if they try to stop Trump I will harm them and take everything that makes their life worth living.

youtube.com/watch?v=XIlsMKu67q0

Sort of, but it only bans countries opposed to Israel, the main sources of terrorists which are North Africa and Pakistan can still freely travel.

He already won. Are Trump "supporters" such shitty people that they would say they love him when they really hate him JUST to spite liberals? I'm honestly asking, seems like backwards logic to me.

based

The administration's stance on Saudi Arabia is that it is going through a reformation, and last time I was in Dubai, that seemed to be true.

Egypt should be on that list, and as long as Palestine is considered separate from Israel, I don't think Israel should be listed.

>implies Ukraine hasn't been thoroughly gutting itself top to bottom

Of COURSE I am siding with the "ban".

As should every liberal, since they were cool with it when Obama did it.

This time, it's being done by someone on THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY.