mobile.twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/826121681999650817
archive.is/5BP39
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"world renowned" author
>about as witty as a 10 year old boy

>literal billionaire handing out teenage insults for free on twitter

>angering Kek

I think we all know how this ends.

it means her career has seen it's best days and it's all down from here.

and that's sad because i like harry potter. If anything harry potter was a redpill against believing he media and hysteria.

virginity is insulted in these days. chastity is redpilled you fucking degenerate niggers.

imminent breakdown?!

>virgin
>not having sex outside of marriage is bad

Burn in hell, degenerate.

if digits, she's raped and killed by a rapeugee

I know right?

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

I'm seething.
That's why I brought it here.
Her books are so boring as to be depressing and are an insult to creativity.
I loathe their popularity, every fucking asshole and their friend talks about these shitty novels.
A single Discworld novel could piss all over the entire series.
She claimed that Hermione was black to please SJWs. Utter bullshit and pandering.

Did she delete this tweet? Can't find it

>POTTERY

Is this a new general thread I smell?

tick tock

P O T T E R
O
T
T
E
R

SHE CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS

dont chat shit about harry potter mate
i will deck you

Only if it's voluntary you autist.

But it is shite m8.

Tough words from a lady who created the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>look at the responses
>"omg ur sooo witty!"
According to liberals calling someone a virgin is "witty"

Dont anger the eternal anglo

LOL!! Quoting Winston Cuckhill
Fuck that Jew Slave Good Goy

They made a film series out of it. Kek help us all. Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson are now A-list celebrities.
It's a disaster.

It means she's a tough girl because she has the ability to open her legs

last time someone went after pepe it backfired pretty hard. Lets see how this works out for her

>lonely virgin
biiitchhh

I think she was JK

Liberals wouldnt know wit if it walked upto them and handed them a copy of the angling times

And she can't find a husband despite being a billionaire.

Also, Hermoine is a coal burner.

we already destroyed one rich old hag's dreams, why not do it again?

Wow, virgin shaming? baka desu senpai

They are abysmal.
I'm no literary critic, but one of the few series I have read a lot of are the Discworld novels. In comparison with those, a single Discworld novel has more divine creativity and intrigue than the entire Harry Potter series. It is an over-hyped aspect of our culture now and that genuinely depresses me.

she is afraid we will bust her pedo child smuggling network:

wearelumos.org

Look at that purple pedo butterfly logo and tell me that this shady organization working in Haiti, Eastern Europe, etc, isn't shipping the pizza to her poliitican friends.

fucking kek

let's do it

so kind of like sam hyde but with money and a job

>be public figure
>show the entire world yourself going REE fck u virgin

How is the entire fucking world willing to act like a child on the internet regardless of their position?

Better a lonely virgin than a bitter old hag who has nothing better to do but virtue signal to stroke her own ego.

I feel so sad that my favourite author would think of me like that. I am a virgin and quite lonely and I think it is incredibly hurtful that JK Rowling would attack me and others like me like this. Some people are just not meant to have sexual relations or be social around people. It doesn't make them defective humans. Out of all people JK Rowling should know better considering that she's been through hardships and depression herself.

I hope she apologises for her very hurtful and heartbreaking comments, as I respect her a lot for her writing.

Winston Churchill hated Muslims silly bitch. someone please tell her she is only a childrens book writer.

>virgin shaming
woah, NOT cool, she's promoting rape

WTF man, check it out giuse

If Digits Kek will rain down a fiery smite upon this Glorified Fan Fiction Writer via an ironic twist.

Hogwarts Express

>woman who idolizes Jane Austen can't even bant

She wouldn't have responded to him if he didn't succeed in getting under her skin.

Well done Frogulus Pepe.

I know someone like her!

Holy shit Sup Forums, this is good. She's fundamentally making fun of depression and of outcast individuals, basically minorities. Report that tweet, also mention that to some famous people, let's get her twitter banned.

I have noticed in the past, she has Yahoo articles running in positive PR for her. You know the weird little articles that celebrities pay to have published to stoke the embers of their base?
I knew since then that she cares about her image. We should destroy her. The political violence we are now witnessing en masse, and it's acceptance from the degenerates, is a sign that we should be laying into these people.

get in here then

>every person upset at this insult in the comments is female

really made me think

burning my harry potter stuff now, growing up is hard to and defending others, even "virgins", us part of that. I will stream it and probably cry being the "virgin" or "loner" she calls me but I will also grow as a person.

I sometimes think i stayed too long in the fantasy world like harry, BUT TONIGHT I ENTER THE REAL WORLD, and maybe meet someone not like her

>Insults kek
>Acts like abstaining from sex and not being a whore is bad

Go fuck yourself with your jew wizard books

>virgin shaming
??

Kek be praised.

Twitter is never gonna ban a leftist. Back to the drawing board.

honestly that was pretty funny, anyone saying otherwise is lying to themselves

Those who insult Pepe/Kek shall die by Keks hand.

i feel that good we can be open here, shes not coming here right?

>4747
>7 in ID
>ID reads Yahweh
Kekus vult

Pussy bitch KYS and take her with you.

Millionaire author's best insult is "lonely virgin". At least Rick Wilson has some creativity. She's an obvious untalented kike.

isn't she literally a single mom

She's already a single mother, how much worse for her can it get

what a roastie whore

>I know, I'll call them a frogposter, that'll show them!

SHE HAS INSULTED THE FROG GOD, SHE MUST DIE.

FUCK HARRY POTTER

she is here god save us

Yep. And an aging one with enough money to put her nagging issues at a distance for now.

PRAISE KEK, KILL HER, KILL HER!

mobile.twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/826121681999650817

>Caring about a meme author after their 15 minutes of fame have been spent

>had to quote someone else as a retort
Some writer.

Most likely, but It would be a good shame for her. She's out right making fun of depressed individual minorities, there is no way she could justify that since feminists want to defend minorities.

Just because you can't get laid doesn't mean it wasn't voluntary for us ;^)

She's alienating half her fanbase and not giving a fuck either because she thinks Harry Potter will be popular forever.

archive.is/5BP39

That the dumb Pepe rapists got duped by a con man because they were blinded by their Utopian ideology, and that in their abject blindness have committed themselves to being lonely virgins. #MGTOW amirite, "fellas"?

Fuck off Rowling, Fantastic beats and where to find them was a shit movie, and I guarantee the rest will be shit.

wow she seems pretty mean-spirited I understand why liberals look up to her now

mediocre writer, totally overrated, terrible!

She has millions of followers who adore her shitty books. She is a valid target.

>If anything harry potter was a redpill against believing he media and hysteria.
absolutely this. Quite disappointed that Rowling is just a dumb cunt who got lucky and wrote something that became popular.
>Slytherin here

>con man
a con man fulfilling all his campaign promises hahaha, cry more

she's rich as fuck she can do whatever the fuck she wants

The fuck do you expect when her books are all on a young adult level?

Whats the bet that she didnt write the harry potter books?

Harry Potter is objectively fantastic

>Harry Potter
>boring

who would choose some nobody single mother on bennies to be the fake author of their books though?

Same with GRRM, his stuff with Danerys in the east is literally about how hard it is to integrate differing cultures and classes by just throwing them together. And yet he can't seem to apply this to his own reality.

I disagree and think she has been slipping further into obscurity where her career deserves to die. Additionally I believe any mass trolling will only result in a Sarkeesian effect.

But if chaos wills it then let it be done

>A single Discworld novel could piss all over the entire series.
I know that feel, man.

being billion rich she might lack self control and be bored enough to tweet pepe accounts

>Goddamn, this Discworld jerk off with Brits just astounds me.

Terry Pratchett was a great author, but his books were just silly tripe at the end of the day. Often trying hard to be convoluted. I can name on one hand those books of his that were actually good.

JK Rowling is no literary goddess, but she created something great and something she can't recreate. Harry Potter is great. You probably started reading them too old. Adults love Harry Potter so much because we followed along on his journey. We were the exact age he was when reading the stories.

Now get back in the gutter you disgusting rat.