If you haven't 1cc'd a touhou game before on normal or above you shouldn't be allowed to post on

There needs to be a way to cut through all the ctr, jidf, and the shills and have a real way to verify 100% op or whoever else isn't a shill without a doubt.

Simply posting a pic of the highscore screen(and the replay file may be asked for as well possibly for further verification, since these can't be tampered with/photoshopped, so ALWAYS SAVE YOUR 1CCs.)

This stops cold anyone who just downloads the game to get a quick score/photoshop the highscore screen, especially all those automated response bots.

Plus, it filters the religious shills, and anyone who doesn't have the dedication to really prove themselves because they are just here to troll us.

Seihou, dodonpachi, and other very hard shmups with transferable replay files count as well.

This doesn't mean that everyone shouldn't be seen as not credible all of a sudden but something like this is an exceptional way to prove you aren't a shill

>Pushing Touhou on Sup Forums

1. Your shitposting is autistic without any focus
2. You're a fucking dumbass
3. Piss off back to /jp/ you faggot secondary
4. Kill yourself when you got the chance
5. Learn how to shitpost
6. Kill yourself while killing [s4s] shitters

Don't fucking call me a secondary shitlord

Anime and animu games are degenerate garbage and is responsible for the sissifying of white men.

The only proof you need is your nearest high school's anime club.

whats 1cc nigger

>Anime games are degenerate garbage
im proud of you leaf

Touhou forges men out of the sissies they were. Honestly that is the truth my life changed for the better when touhou arrived.

One credit clear, no continues.

>Touhou forges men out of the sissies they were.
kek people actually play that shit for more than 5-10 minutes?

I 1cc all games and still think you're a massive fucking faggot

As far as the anime clubs are are concerned, the leftist liberals create an environment that is unpleasant to the average non secondary Touhou man.

Those who are touhou true usually keep to themselves, same with those who watch anime but aren't corrupted by the sjws.

You have to have real dedication to do your first 1cc. You must embrace it.

>Those who are touhou true usually keep to themselves, same with those who watch anime but aren't corrupted by the sjws.
so they're autistic retards that will never propagate the white race?

Nice projecting.

nice meme.
"keeping to yourself" is a nice way of describing an /r9k/ user.

Fucking weebs man. Wtf is touhou? Is that like Raiden Trad and all those other shitty vertical shooters that noone played except that one weird asian kid?? 1cc this you little bitch.

By "keeping to yourself" I was implying that those people do not join anime clubs. Not people who completely devoid themselves of all social interaction.

white men who watch anime and "keep to themselves" are faggots

Sup jidf

how the fuck is that jidf, its pretty common here in western countries for people to know that anime is degenerate. you are probably just some japanigger with a proxy.

faggot

this guy knows whats up

You mean that white men who hide their powerlevel or who don't give a fuck, while still being productive really make you nervous and angry.

Believe me we exist and we will inherit the earth.

I'm 34 and what is this?

The white male thing gave it away. I always assume that cointelpro and jidf are active at all times and you should too.

No one is questioning the effectiveness of my suggested criteria, only off topid debate, so that must mean something.

>white men
kek you arent white though if you like all that japanese shit

>having an anime "power level"

This right here
Secondaries need to fuck off

You're wrong. Being european doesn't mean we can't appreciate what a far east culture has given unto us, just as they have taken our technology.

The entertainment provided is untouched by the forces that dumb down our own media and everything else.

but still almost every white person ive seen who got into anime started acting weird, for example it happened to 2 of my cousins sadly. therefore i think that any anime shit should only be for the people who made it.

basically i think its only ok for japanese people to like it

I know people who like anime who are in the military. They are as normal on the outside as anyone else.

People used to think tomatoes and potatoes were poisonous before tasting it for themselves.

Anime and touhou are the perfect additions to life.

1cc'd imperishable night on normal twice the first time I tried it suck my dick

>Anime and touhou are the perfect additions to life.
desu dude i used to be into that shit, but it is really fucking degenerate, i would actually do shit like have fucking anime avatars and also actually say that i liked anime if someone asked, but worst of all i would watch that shit around my parents.

But was it the first shmup game you ever played? You must have already had some practice on other games.

>weeb games
SHART

>Sup Forums replacing t b h with desu

You're talking like any of that is bad or corrupts you as a person.

Are people this in denial about non socially awkward Touhou men or anime men?

I've played many shmups before from the ones on megadrive whith space fish to einhander and mars matrix. I tried th6 and 11 before but with IN was the first time I finished the game on the first run.

yes, anime is bad though. excluding acting weird, most americans think its degenerate, and im sure almost all japanese people think all foreigners who like their shit are weird.

There is nothing inherently bad about it, it's just your warped perception based on your personal bad experiences or because you're being paid to say that it is, with or without your own imput.

>it's just your warped perception
even if that may be true, theres no way id ever be able to get back into liking that shit without feeling bad about it.