i.imgur.com/tNEiXr7.jpg
>Deir Ezzor jan22
i.imgur.com/7R5WfyC.jpg
>E Ghouta Jan14
i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg
>Aleppo Dec22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg

Developments Jan30
>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military, tiger forces, takes pictures for /sg/
His story here →
>HOUTHIS HIT SAUDI SHIP OFF TAIZ COAST
>Tiger Forces & friends capture one town north of, and one town south of Kuweires
>Amnesty/reconciliation agreement goes into effect in town Ghabaghib, Daraa
>Some clashes reported in eastern Daraa
>Wadi Barada pocket was cleared, some militants going to Idlib today
>2 SAA soldiers executed by IS in Palmyra
>Syrian opposition rumors regarding Assad’s health prove false
>SAA 6km from Albab
>Al-nursa rebrands and merges with al-Zinki,Liwaa Al-Haq,Liwaa Ansar Al-Deen,Jaysh Al-Sunnah and formes Hey'sah Tahrir Al-Sham (Levant Liberation Body)
>US airstrike kills 40 including 10 civilians in Yemen

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lc7mG0Lpze8
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-advances-deir-ezzor-amid-heavy-russian-airstrikes-video/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=52&v=p2EgIa5edQk
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliusz_Kaczorowski
youtube.com/watch?v=sqFLsza1RW4
sana.sy/en/?p=99222
sana.sy/en/?p=99250
sana.sy/en/?p=99247
sana.sy/en/?p=99239
sana.sy/en/?p=99225
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-arab-army-parries-threatening-isis-assault-qalamoun-successfully-counter-attacks-photos-18/
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-executioner-stabbed-to-death-in-iraq/
almasdarnews.com/article/tracked-warcrimes-us-backed-saudi-led-coalition-yemen/
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/31/saudi-arabia-tax-approved-oil-revenues-slump
emersonkent.com/images/world_1970.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race

Reminder that Swedes are white, based and the real master race

ezzor is so interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=Lc7mG0Lpze8

Reminder that South Africa and Maghrebi will fuck up this thread more than the Jews. Just like every /sg/

?
Only the jews try to ad hominem attack their betters....

Calling Israeli on this Jewish shitposter dressed as a Syrian.

Syrian Army advances in Deir Ezzor amid heavy Russian airstrikes: video

>BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:20 P.M.) – Russian airstrikes fractured the Islamic State’s (ISIS) defenses on Monday, paving the way for the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) advance in the Deir Ezzor Governorate’s western countryside.

>According to a military source in Deir Ezzor, the Syrian Arab Army’s Al-Qassem Group of the Republican Guard reportedly took control of several points in the Deir Ezzor cemetery, killing and wounding a large number of Islamic State terrorists in the process.

>Video footage of this advance was captured by Hezbollah’s official media wing on Sunday; it shows the moment the government forces advanced against the ISIS terrorists.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-advances-deir-ezzor-amid-heavy-russian-airstrikes-video/

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=52&v=p2EgIa5edQk

Deir Ezzor will fall in the weekend Inshallah!
ASSadists BTFO

I hope that if I prove that danger is only in your head, you'll accept the invintation :^)
Expect niggaposting!

This is an underrated text/image combo.

What did he mean by this?

How is Assad doing? Is he happy or sad given Trump's willingness to do Safe Zones and partner up with Russia?

He doesn't give a fuck and keeps removing terrorists like you & your country from the Sourian soil.

Yo homsi, last thread you sounded really down and said that everything keeps getting worse. What's up with that, I mean something has got to have triggered that? Is it really only the test you're most likely going to fail?
Aren't things looking rather good right now for you? The "FSA" is splitting up, ISIS gets pushed back everywhere and wadi barada is government area now, which -granted- has little effect on you. But all in all it looks like things are going to be better in maybe half a year or so...
Keep your head up m8, I hope things will become better for you. If there's something bothering you that I might be able to help with, please feel free to send me a mail, maybe we can figure something out?

>implying 9/11 wasn't the best thing that could have happened for the USA.

Trump's ban comes from a list of countries designated by the Obama administration.

>Trump's willingness to do Safe Zones
Russia said no safe zones without Assad's permission. Assad said no.
Trump is an immature zionist puppet at this point, already giving concessions to the UK and Australia over this ridiculous Muslim Ban.

inb4 it's not a muslim ban, Giuliani already confirmed it was.

>Trump's ban comes from a list of countries designated by the Obama administration.
And? He's president, he could have written up his own list.

>I vant to be a priest
>goes on to post dead soldiers

Catholic hypocrisy, disgusting desu.

Iraq is the strongest and most based country in the middle east.

Suck it faggot
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliusz_Kaczorowski

yeah, two different id's...must be the same user...
amerifats...you did the new education system then did you?

>And?

It gives him a great excuse, they were already considered high risk by the Progressive administration that came before him. If the libs get mad, they should complain to Obama. If over this entire election cycle you come to the conclusion that Trump is a Zionist puppet, your political insight ends with irrelevant infographics.

I don't speak toilet

Saw flag, figured you'd like it.

Alright, fuck you, here's something to rustle your jimmies, goodnight

I get it. I just wanted to clarify confusions

They ask me why I hate Kurds.

>What's up with that
youtube.com/watch?v=sqFLsza1RW4

Lel, why would this rustle my jimmies?

>>goes on to post dead soldiers
dead terrorists, dead dogs, alqaeda tier

YO YO IT'S YO BOI DAMAS LAD. WHAT'S UP DEAD /SG/

What are you studying?

>hypocrisy

shalom

Got running water again?

Why do you want to hurt me like this?
just because oats n homsi are med students. It doesn't mean I'm not a human

This tbqhphamalam

Przejmij wartę dzielny anonie, stół z powyłamywanymi nogami, konstantynopolitańczykówna.

Shalom my Swedish friend

No :^(

>watching crudely drawn vietnamese propaganda
why would you do that?

ah, that's shitty famalam. Any expected date when it'll be back up again?

>Army units establish control over new areas in T4 area eastern Homs, inflict heavy losses upon ISIS terrorists

sana.sy/en/?p=99222

>Homs, SANA – Army units working in eastern Homs broadened control range in T4 area after killing the last gathering of ISIS terrorists to the southeast of the fourth Station for transferring oil.

>an army unit in cooperation with the supporting forces and backed by artillery and warplanes established control over the areas of Abu Tawala well and Boyout Jarbou al-Izzo to the southeast of the fourth station after fierce battles with ISIS terrorists many of them were killed or injured.

> members of the army demined explosives and mines in the area and started chasing down the fleeing terrorists towards al-Badiya area.

>an army unit re-established control over the hills overlooking the eastern part of the fourth station after inflicting heavy losses upon the terrorists in weaponry and personnel.

Deir Ezzor

An army unit,supporting forces carried out military operation against the gatherings of ISIS terrorists in al-Maqaber area at the southern outskirts of Deir Ezzor city, establishing control over new points after killing a number of terrorists

Another army unit targeted a gathering of vehicles equipped with heavy machineguns , surrounding area of Panorama at the southwestern outskirts of the City.

>army units destroyed two radio-controlled planes for ISIS loaded with bombs over al-Maqaber area and a cannon at the surrounding of al-Tharda mountain to the south of Deir Ezzor city.

>the Army’s air strikes destroyed a number of vehicles of the terrorist organization in the villages of al-Salehiya and al-Bogheilia and in the neighborhoods of al-Ummal and al-Mohandiseen, killing or injuring a number of the terrorists.

>Russian cargo planes dropped 26 packages of food and humanitarian aid over the besieged residential neighborhoods in Deir Ezzor as the Syrian Arab Red Crescent received and distributed them to the residents

Kek. This fucktard been a huge supporter of the ((((((Syrian revolution))))))

No. Some parts in Damas already got the water back but we're still in the distribution schedule scheme

>Russian Tu-22M3 bombers destroy command sites and ammunition depots for ISIS in Deir Ezzor

sana.sy/en/?p=99250

Moscow, SANA-Russian Defense Ministry announced on Monday that Russian Air Force bombed new sites for ISIS terrorist organization in Deir Ezzor Syrian province as in the framework of its participation to the war on terrorism at a request of the Syrian government.

In a statement, the ministry said that six Tupolev-22M3 long-range bombers took off from an airdrome in Russia to cross the airspace of Iraq and Iran to deal a massive strike on the newly-identified ISIS targets in the province of Deir Ezzor.

The ministry added that due to the strikes, two command centers, a number of weapons and ammunition depots and a large number of military equipment and terrorists were destroyed.

“The destruction of all designated targets has been confirmed by the means of objective monitoring,” the ministry said, adding that Su-30SM and Su-35S fighters, which had taken off from the Hmeimim airbase in Syria, provided air cover for the bombers.

The Russian aircrafts safely returned to their home bases after the mission.

>A New batch of Russian aid distributed in Jaramana city

sana.sy/en/?p=99247

Damascus countryside, SANA – A new batch of humanitarian aid provided by Russia was distributed on Monday in cooperation with Damascus Countryside Governorate among displaced families in a temporary housing center in Jaramana city.

The Representative of Russian Coordination Center in Hmeimim, Col. Yuri Alexandrov said that two tons of humanitarian aid, which included 400 food packages

a meeting was held in Jaramana City Council between the head of the National Operational Committee, the head of the Russian Coordination Center, and representatives in Zbden, Em al-Assafeer, and al-Mlieha towns, and Jaramana city for pursuing efforts to ensure the success the local reconciliations in the Eastern Ghouta.

AAAAAA if only SAA were powerful enough to connect eastern homs with Deir Ezzor

>pyfw Islam triumphs

>Legal status of 600 persons settled in Daraa

sana.sy/en/?p=99239

Daraa, SANA- In the framework of local reconciliations, 600 persons had their legal status settled in Ghabaghib village in the northern countryside of Daraa, after they pledged not to take part in any act that harms the security of the homeland and its citizens.

>280 armed persons were among those who had their legal status settled after they turned themselves in and handed over their weapons to the authorities.

>weapons included 60 rifles, 15 anti-tank mines, and 5 explosive devices.

During recent months, a number of local reconciliations took place in Daraa, legal status of hundreds of persons were settled and dozens of gunmen turned themselves in and handed over their weapons to the authorities.

>Lavrov: Iran and Russia cooperate to combat terrorism and find solution to crisis in Syria

sana.sy/en/?p=99225

Sergey Lavrov, stressed that Iran and Russia are combating terrorism and the world extremism, as they are working for finding a political solution to the crisis in Syria.

In a letter , Monday to mark 515 years of Iranian-Russian relations, Lavrov said that the two countries are working for continuing the joint efforts to confront the crises in the region and the world including combating world terrorism and extremism and finding a political solution to the crisis in Syria.

>Russia is prepared to cooperate and coordinate with Washington and to establish a unified front for fighting ISIS in Syria in which the Syrian Arab Army would be the most important force on the ground.

>is prepared to cooperate on various levels to fight ISIS not only in Syria, but also in Iraq.

>take into account the capabilities of the Americans and other Western forces and the possibility of coordinating these with the Syrian Arab Army and the sides cooperating with it, and if all these forces were directed at ISIS and other terrorists, then positive changes can be achieved in fighting terrorism.

it's coming. it's a matter of time and effort.

>Syrian Arab Army parries threatening ISIS assault in Qalamoun and then successfully counter-attacks (Photos, 18+)

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-arab-army-parries-threatening-isis-assault-qalamoun-successfully-counter-attacks-photos-18/

An ISIS assault in east Qalamoun has been checked and then reversed by the Syrian Arab Army (SAA).

According to pro-government accounts of the battle that was took place in the area of the town of al-Safaa. Here, ISIS launched an attack from positions southeast of the town which they had captured the previous day. The assault targeted the rest station belonging to al-Safaa but was repelled SAA units defending the town.

After this, government troops reorganised themselves and switched over to the offensive, launching a counterattack and liberating positions they had lost in preceding days to the southeast of al-Safaa.
Advertisement

Overall, the engagement is said to have resulted in the death of 10 ISIS militants and the destruction of three pickup trucks belonging to the terrorist group. Photo evidence has been provided by SAA troops who partook in this battle (available at the end of this article).

In a separate event, the Syrian Arab Air Force (SyAAF) carried out number of attacks in the mountainous area to the north of the al-Seen Airbase, targeting ISIS manpower and equipment.

>ISIS executioner stabbed to death in Iraq

almasdarnews.com/article/isis-executioner-stabbed-to-death-in-iraq/

a chief ISIS executioner known for beheadings was stabbed to death by unknown assailants in the west of Nineveh.

>“An unknown armed group killed on Sunday ISIS’ most famous decapitator, the so-nicknamed ‘Abu Sayyaf’”,

“The armed group ambushed him at al-Dawasa region, in the western side of the city, and stabbed him several times. He died immediately,” he added.

“He had beheaded 100’s of violators of the group’s rule, and used to dump the heads at a well-known hole in al-Khasafa region,

>Tracked Warcrimes by the US backed, Saudi-led Coalition in Yemen

almasdarnews.com/article/tracked-warcrimes-us-backed-saudi-led-coalition-yemen/

In the twenty-sixth of March 2015, under the pretext of bringing back legitimacy to Yemen, which is supposed to be represented by outgoing President Abd-Rabbo Mansour Hadi, who fled to Riyadh requesting military intervention; to “re-impose his authority and legitimacy”; and to protect Yemen and Yemenis from what he called the Houthi aggression.

All the above, was According to what was said by decision-making circles in Saudi Arabia, and published by the Saudi news agency, quoting Hadis which was addressed to the leaders of the Gulf cooperation Council, dated March 24, 2015. Hadi, demanded in his message to intervene quickly to save what he called a tragic situation that experienced by Yemen. Based on the principle of self-defense Stipulated in Article (51) of the UN Charter, and based on the Charter of the League of Arab States, & the Arab joint defense Treaty.

Exiled President also asked in the alleged message published by the Saudi news Agency to provide all necessary means and measures of support, including military intervention to protect Yemen and its people from the continued Houthi aggression, & deter expected attacks at any hour on the city of Aden and the rest of the southern regions.

While resigned President Hadi acknowledged during an interview with Abu Dhabi TV, dated January 6, 2016, that he never knew about the “Decisive Storm” operation, he was informed on what was happening in the city of Ghaida while heading to Oman.

All that, after being told by the Americans that no one would intervene militarily in Yemeni affairs, contradicting the announcement made by the Government of Saudi Arabia that the military operation was a response to Hadis request.

>More at link

Saudi done gone and porked the cat.....

>Saudi Arabia signals end of tax-free living as oil revenues slump

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/31/saudi-arabia-tax-approved-oil-revenues-slump
Tax-free living will soon be a thing of the past for Saudis after its cabinet on Monday approved an IMF-backed value-added tax to be imposed across the Gulf following an oil slump.

A 5% levy will apply to certain goods following an agreement with the six-member Gulf Cooperation Council in June last year.

Residents of the energy-rich region had long enjoyed a tax-free and heavily subsidised existence but the collapse in crude prices since 2014 sparked cutbacks and a search for new revenue.

Saudi Arabia is the world’s biggest oil exporter and the largest economy in the Arab region. It froze major building projects, cut cabinet ministers’ salaries and imposed a wage freeze on civil servants to cope with last year’s record budget deficit of $97bn. It also made unprecedented cuts to fuel and utilities subsidies.

The kingdom is broadening its investment base and boosting other non-oil income as part of economic diversification efforts and aims to balance its budget by 2020.

The cabinet “decided to approve the unified agreement for value-added tax” to be implemented throughout the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), the official Saudi Press Agency said. “A royal decree has been prepared,” it said.

The move is in line with an International Monetary Fund recommendation for Gulf states to impose revenue-raising measures including excise and value-added taxes to help their adjustment to lower crude prices which have slowed regional growth.

The GCC countries have already agreed to implement selective taxes on tobacco, and soft and energy drinks this year.

Right gotta go. Later

I swiped right, /sg/... how long until I become a SOONposter?

Do you feel a need to promote greater Israel yet?

Syria-bros, how do you feel about this refugee ban? Are we being the bad guys or should we let you in?

you tell me
>(((wesley clark)))):We’re going to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran..
>trump bans citizens from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen

Not yet. Maybe when she blows her herbal jew into my face.

I'm not Syrian but I couldn't follow the objective to be honest, there isn't a big refugee issue in US is there? Like what is the number of refugees in US? I feel like it's Trump's way of "Well we promised something, let's get over it."

But it may be true that the embassies in the said countries (I'm not even sure if there are still embassies consulates or some representative in these countries) are not capable of checking people's backgrounds as well.

what is a leppo?

I think he was referring to Leopard tanks that are being used by the Turkish. He knew Turkey would interfere back then, confusion was just a cover up.

Retarded request but could someone pls post a high res world map? Anything with rivers and the big cities will do.

Shout "curses upon the jews" when nuttin'.
For houthibro.

Fuck those bastards.

R8 my shitty memes
1/2

like this?
emersonkent.com/images/world_1970.jpg (real one)

>Are you the infidel
What did you mean by this?

I meant
>I have an inept understanding of the arabic language

Sorry, i don't speak swedish.

Wow. That is some retarded request.

dis better habibi?

Maybe change the eye colour cause no isis member has green eyes also the skin, he seems Caucasian. Make him more brown

Lulz u studying Arabic breh?

Well technically, Arabs are classified as Caucasoids

Attempting to study Misr yes

You ever watched Isis vids? They have all kinds of peeps in there. They're a diverse bunch.

Ty phampai. Can't Google shit on my shitty internet.

U FOOKIN WOT M8 IMMA BEHEAD YA CUNT

>Misr
Wut?

DON'T HIT ME UP WITH REALITY FACTS
I KNOW

>Can't Google shit on my shitty internet
Figured, you're welcome my dude.

مصر؟

Egyptian arabic

I can take our that little cunt. The one in the middle Tho. I might need help from SAA for the other sandniggers

Wow that's like a whole new level of school shooting

>When you wake up from a bad trip

Swear to god you probably haven't even sat down with an ISIS fighter and actually just talked. Stop being hostile to new and exciting cultures you islamophobic shitlord!

Ah nice. Going there soon? Good on you anyway. How are you finding the language so far?

Friendly reminder that Assad is only alive thanks to foreign intervention by Turkey and Russia. If Assad truly has the will of the people behind him he would fight without foreign assistance like the rebels are.

Hoping to maybe become a translator in the military to help pay for college, only difficult part I've come across so far is reading quickly, but I guess that'll come with learning new words

JIDF is back

I know I know :^( it's just I do feel racist but I have a Muslim friend now so... :)

Bully.
>when the autism hits harder than pcp

>Your country will alway relevant even it's actually irrelevant.