CIVIL WAR 2 IS HAPPENING YOU FAGS

CIVIL WAR 2 IS HAPPENING YOU FAGS
THE LEFT WANTS IT

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/surprise-muslim-brotherhood-behind-anti-trump-airport-protests-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=LyZ1RUbCzhc
youtube.com/watch?v=i6Jc1eTESqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why?
I'm too old for that shit.

what are they gonna do? come at us with dildos and triggered glasses?

Good. Then we can finish them once and for all. I'm serious.

The left forget yet again that they are not the primary gun-toting demographic.

>white guilt idiots being puppetted into violence by Soros shills

ABSOLUTELY SHAMEFUL

Only people retarded/poor and live in a city are going to be hurt by this, rural people have guns.

It was prophesied... kek must will it

lived in the city for a couple of years.
people have guns there too.
the key to cities it to destroy their infrastructure.

I saw that video.
That is Marxism right there.
In their mind if you have more, it's not "fair".

lol if it happens the national guard and army will be called into every city and shut it down within less than 24 hours, on top of that, I'm sure our rural militias would gladly join the cause of shutting down any rioters.

Then we've got martial law and curfews. Thanks leftest retards!

This is an obvious instigator. Shlomo has you all playing his game

god i remember having a crush on her as a kid

i wanted to rail her tall lanky nerdy ass so badly

ITS THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD

WE NEED AUTISM HERE

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/surprise-muslim-brotherhood-behind-anti-trump-airport-protests-video/

Nah. Just block off the interstates for a few days and they'll all kill each other over cans of dog food

Yeah blacks did a great job last time they got into a war with white people.

>Incites racially motivated murder
>"Oh, it's ok, he's a minority"

Ameriburgers, may the rightfully win this war. Deus lo vult.

Meanwhile the other 90% of the population goes about its business.

>ALRIGHT BOIS LET'S PUNCH THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE GUYS WITH GUNS

please fucking do it please please please

Agreed and checked.

i reported the video to the FBI a few hours ago

>tfw BLM might be labled a terrorist group/gang in your lifetime

Homemade drone strikes when?

Let them come. My guns hunger.

>*Autistic Battlecry*

>mfw I've got an AK, lvl III plate armor, 7 fully loaded 30 rnd mags, pistol belt with canteens + medkit etc.

Careful, historically the left has been better organized, and more prone to violence.
You'll need to have like minded family and friends.

You'd never shoot a man in real life, just talk big.

The Brotherhood was involved in Arab Spring?

If they start being violent, Trump may consider them a terrorist organization?

you'll never make a good post either but dammit you're trying

>give us your money white people
>or else we'll kill you
Plenty of black kangs already follow this philosophy

nice b8, remember to sage

Violent take overs from the left dot history. Don't under estimate them or be caught unprepared.

can i get a link to the vid.

This. How much of right wing America is actually willing to organize and commit themselves to a civil war? If most gun owners stay out of it, and the left starts buying up guns (they will) I can see them winning a civil war very easily.

And the liberals who would be starting the war are also the one who advocate strict gun control measures and don't own any guns. Won't be a very long war.

so that Commissar Jamal copypasta is going to be real?

>white boy shoots up mosque
>Sup Forums just ignores it
>protestors defend freedom against tyrannical, constituion-hating president
>"c-c-civil war pls"

you cucks are fucking pathetic

“White people, give your fucking money, your fucking house, your fucking property, we need it fucking all” […] “And we need to start killing people. First off, we need to start killing the White House. The White House must die. The White House, your fucking White House, your fucking Presidents, they must go! Fuck the White House.”

what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=LyZ1RUbCzhc

Conditioning from the FPS jew + propaganda has taken the rate of fresh soldiers who shoot to kill from somewhere around 15% to 90%. This is what really worries me about a civil war these days.

I imagien at first it would be too chaotic and wild but then it would quickly get put down, then comes the permanent branding of the left as retards and terrorists. I hope by then that a federal law is passed so every person (no matter where he is) can lawfully carry a gun and has the right to defend himself.

spinelli is best girl

>right wing America is actually willing to organize and commit themselves to a civil war

didn't most troops support donald trump?

Clinton and Soros

Huma Abadin,,,,

Egypt

This is very serious

thank you

1/10

This is what blows my mind. WE (the right) cannot call for death of violence, but when Madonna threatens to blow up the White House, or a black lives matter protester calls for killing people to begin, they are within their rights as Americans to threaten freely the well being of those who are different than them.

So fuck it. You know what, kill leftists.

>Sup Forums just ignores it

there have been like 30 threads about it today faggot.

Most you fucking Kangaroo. Do you really think a bunch of kids at Berkeley and their jew puppet masters are going to stand a chance?

I'm about one hour away from Seattle. When is the race war scheduled to start?

I don't lime how underestimated left is. You'd think after the past 4 years, they'd get some credibility for being violent and taken seriously. Right wingers can't be bothered with this stuff 9/10 times, and they'll scoff and mock until its too late. We need to be more pro-active.

Hahahaha

Imagine when the soft snowflakes get into a fight with a Skinhead they're gonna get fucked up.

Sup, nerd virgin? Yid Soros still shucking out them shekels to you no-pussy-gettin' beta's?

Thought you CTR kikes would've been out of a job after your senile old bitch lost the election.

It is no matter. We will slay you again like before.

hi cia/fbi/whoever.

My family used to own slaves, I wish they still did.

Hell yeah.
Bring on your Hi Point, Jamal. I didn't buy this vest just to chafe my erect nipples.

lmao Sup Forums became the left

there's more pro-diversity shit on here than there is on the democratic underground

this

>tfw multiracial
>tfw racially ambiguous
>tfw i live in the good part of town
>tfw i can just sit back and hop on board with whoever wins out should shit hit the fan
>tfw president trump will label these people as domestic terrorists if they really try anything violent anyway
>tfw president trump is gonna call for harsher penalties against violent offenders anyway

win-win for me. what a time to be alive.

compare recent marches and protests to arab spring and color revolutions

theyre pulling exactly the same bullshit they did in libya, except this time they are being very blatant about it

>what are they gonna do? come at us with dildos and triggered glasses?
They have dehumanized White people. They feel righteous in attacking us. Like the others have said do not underestimate them.

They don't have cars or organization skills so like most left chimpouts they're just going to be preying on each other while we get to watch.

I've noticed this as well, Jackie4Chan and Saudi Jesus can suck my left nut. This place took a big shit.

>cuck gets mad that he got called out for being a cuck
>has no response
>just shitposts with a retarded image macro

go back to /r/the_donald faggot, you aren't welcome here

The historical left, the ones doing the fighting not the jews, came from poverty.

Modern leftists come from the upper middle class and have absolutely nothing at stake, they do not care about refugees or have any empathetic stake here - all they care about is point-scoring over who they deem to be lower, those who don't have good taste, get irony and haven't acquired the Correct Opinions via the jewish tastemakers.

They have a bubble of entitlement in their heads that's been inflated by social media and an insane university environment where they think virtue and status signalling trumps life and death consequences of the lower classes. It's all ephemeral fashion shit to them.

>Most
Then where are they? How come we never see them doing anything? It's always the lefties that are getting violent and punching people, and you conservatives just sit there and take it. Where's the punch the communist hastags, where's the rallies and protests where you attack black's that are getting violent? Fuck, even a French Canadian has the balls to go and attack a mosque for his ideals, while you amerifats just jerk each other off convinced that when the civil war happens you'll win for sure cos you got the guns, because apparently lefties can't buy em whenever they want.

Wake up retard, the wars already started and you're losing.

This is a good point, just look at their hatred for us. They will be rage, brutal. The niggers anyway.

A number of the skinny numales would likely resort to bomb synths.

Civil War 2 will officially start when California secedes.

You fucking faggot little nerd black boipucci bitch dick in the booty ass nigger. STFU and die you CTR shill prick.

american right wingers have based their entire lives around being proactive for decades, theres a reason that they think of us as gun toting tinfoil hatters

>hur dur cuck cuck cuck
Trying to fit in? CTR playbook, yid.

Niggers are opportunistic hunters that travel in packs. Thirty sheboons with dildos are still dangerous when they catch you from behind, without backup.

fake news you retard... "breaking 911"

The left can't handle a civil war.

No water, no heating gas, no food, no sanitation = wither and die on the vine after eating pets, dog shit sandwiches and each other. The city is guilty...the crime is their "life" the sentence reads death....darkness descends.

Yes they are providing us an opportunity to finish them off once and for all. Escalation is what we need and these fools are doing it.

I'm so fucking ready.

Are you guys ready?
youtube.com/watch?v=i6Jc1eTESqE

this country cant handle a civil war, whatever countries have a beef with us will just carve out their slice of the american pie in the chaos

Escalation?
All I see is Trump supporters being knocked the fuck out across the US.
And the right lies there and takes it.

We've got pretty similar gear user

>then where are they
at their jobs

>what did he mean by this?

he probably meant that the CIA isn't paying enough money for acting classes.

You're gonna need some mana potions too tho

It's just a show the majority of the time. Right wingers aren't proactive in the way the left is. The don't organize like the left does here. Best case scenario is an Antifa gets shot outside an event here and there. There is almost no solid show of strength, and these faggots have been underestimated for too long.

Right.

OH FUCKING SHIT

Sally Yates BTFO!

Stupid cunt!

No shit, every time some black or Asian guy supports Trump the whole board erupts into "he's /ourguy/!". It's the same obsession that old cuckservatives had over Republican minorities.

>Better organized
>More prone to violence
But they're afraid of guns, and most have zero training with them.

You honestly believe that all the people who train regularly with their guns (military vets included) are going to sit back and let a bunch of "organized" and violent numales and fast women with green hair take down what they've laid down their lives for? Come the fuck on.

>All I see is Trump supporters being knocked the fuck out across the US.

good, trump supporters will see all of the (((news))) going against them and praising those who assault trump supporters and will start arming themselves more

I really want to go to america so I can fight these people.

will I be allowed in?

>Not having a foursome with the ashleys

Beta as fuck

I'm not unprepared. I unironicaly already have my racewar gun picked out and I just got two new sets of sapi plates. I do need more food prep as I've only got about six months worth. I need to stop procrastinating and get some fuel drums, solar panels and a wind turbine.

Bring a mini-14 and be sure to pass out some of those sweet "Marxist Hunter" badges.

just tell them you are a meme war vet

Kek
The thought of all the fat neckbeard NEET's here mobilizing tickles me in a pleasant way

the last white black war was Rhodesia.

Sup Forums is a board of peace user...

>historically the left has been better organized

GUFFAW

No they haven't, that's why every revolution they've had has been a chaotic fucking mess full of broken governments and large amounts of random, unnecessary blood shed.

Low test