What exactly is this hellhole? I just saw a CNN piece about Trump and /pole/ and decided to check this out

What exactly is this hellhole? I just saw a CNN piece about Trump and /pole/ and decided to check this out.

Now, I'm a Trump voter but even I can agree that this refugee ban is a step too far. Women and children are not terrorists and Trump deporting thousands of people with visas is plain stupid.

Now I see this disgusting site and I find myself starting to see the error of my ways in voting for Trump. I'm going to make it a personal goal to not be on the wrong slide of history like all the lost souls on this site.

nice
b8
m8

FPBP

playing the devils advocate - it's only 90 days. seriously, what harm could it do?

sage
s
a
g
e

>posting Deus Vult memes
>claims to be new to Sup Forums
SAGE

The children are just 4 to 16 years away from becoming terrorists.

Deus vult is normie tier memes

Um, a lot of things. Children are DYING every day over there. 90 days is a fucking massive body count.

stop shilling faggot

where's "there"? if they have enough money for a plane ticket, wouldn't they have enough money to get out of immediate danger?

cool story

>women and children arent terrorists

u wot m8? they train kids and women to run up to soldiers and blow themselves up along with them.

How about you wake the fuck up you faggoty fucking normie. Jews are conducting a slow scale genocide against white people and have had the plan in place since the early 1900's.

Your an idiot. The ban on these " countries" not muslims you fuckwit.is appropriate , go ahead and justify isis and normal Islam practises in these countries. Why are they all harboring terrorists? Why are they literally at war with any non muslim this very moment. You need to get stabbed by a Muslim and ask for help and realize you asked for this you fuck.

You're a faggot and a shill and youre obvious as fuck, also stupid, and gay, and you should die in a fire.
Muslim children are garbage

Yeah but Trump is forcing them back into harm's way.

and isn't a much shorter flight to germany or other nation on the same fucking continent? sorry, i don't buy it.

You are a leftist and a subhuman who never supported Trump, you are merely trying to gaslight us with the same tired "I USED TO BE ON THE TRUMP TRAIN BUT NOW I AM A #KASICHMISSILE" garbage.

I'm not OP, just a blue-pilled retard. Explain why the ban is a good thing like you would explain to any normie

Fuck 'em. Nits make lice.

it's just a show. this will have almost zero impact. he's pandering, and the media are going crazy over a 90 day ban.

>pretends to be new
>posts image with Sup Forums file name

gtfo nigger

>Your
*You're

I didn't read the rest of your argument because of that.

Listen, we dont want the USA to get raped/bombed/shot/stabbed to hell by refugees like Sweden, Germany, & France have. You ever noticed that fucking huge spike in sexual assault, rape, murder & assault on people by migrants in those countries? Or the innumerable terrorist attacks that occured in all 3 of these countries last year after letting these "refugees" flood in?

Soon you'll learn normie, but for now you're blind.

shittier b8

gg this has confirmed the thread for bait

sage

>raped/bombed/shot/stabbed to hell by refugees like Sweden, Germany, & France have.
But that hasn't happened. I never see anything about that on CNN, Fox, or any of the other reputable news outlets.

Sage ctr is back in force.