WHY ISNT THIS THE NUMBER ONE NEWS IN AMERICA RIGHT NOW!?!?

WHY ISNT THIS THE NUMBER ONE NEWS IN AMERICA RIGHT NOW!?!?

WHY ARENT WE TALKING ABOUT THIS!?

dailycaller.com/2017/01/29/gulf-leaders-agree-to-trumps-request-to-set-up-safe-zones/

I don't think it can be overstated just how monumental this safe zone deal is.
In one fell swoop trump will have

1• Effectively ended the Islamization of Europe. The "THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!" argument no longer has any ground now that the they have shelter in the Middle East.

2• It will end the Syrian conflict as a whole. Now that Saudi Arabia is going to have to reap the benefits of the disaster their rebels are creating they will stop funding them. Refusing to do so would mean they operate at a loss.

Hes literally, unironically saving western civilization.

He accomplished this by making the Saudis our lapdog because we're starting to produce our own oil and regaining our sovereignty now.
He also apparently threatened an alliance with Iran during his call with the Saudi King.
They have to bend over backwards to appease us now.

This isn't 3D chess. This is 360D upside down backgammon.

In a perfect world president Trump would get a Nobel peace prize for this.
If he can get Russia and Damascus on this (Russia said they're planning to discuss it with him, as they think it could work.) than it will be one of the most monumental accomplishments a president has done since Reagan ended the Soviet Union.

Monumental.

>tldr: Trump used the keystone pipeline and upholding the Iran deal as leverage to get Saudi Arabia to effectively end the Syrian conflict and refugee crisis at once.

To think this is only his first week...

>You thought "Trump saving western civilization" was just a meme

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/surprise-muslim-brotherhood-behind-anti-trump-airport-protests-video/
youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/05/09/these-three-charts-show-how-the-world-could-end-extreme-poverty-by-2030/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Muslim Brotherhood thats why

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/surprise-muslim-brotherhood-behind-anti-trump-airport-protests-video/

>WHY ISNT THIS THE NUMBER ONE NEWS IN AMERICA RIGHT NOW!?!?
because it makes Trump look good

nice.
do we have a "news" source the blue pilled masses will accept as "credible"?

NO SLIDE
O

S
L
I
D
E

Where are you sourcing your claims about Iran/the pipeline from; is that just your own speculation?

Theres more, Putin also agreed to some "Syrian issues" with Trump in a phone call and then Russian FM said safe zone will be discussed, then the Syrian FM said that refugees need to come home.

Because of the Sup Forumstard shooting up Muslims in Quebec. It's more important. Also, Trump obviously has some kind of corrupt set up with the Saudis. There's an exchange of sex or money happening.

Bump?

Because this implies that trump knows what he's doing and is actually excellent at making deals, just like he said. He's been right about everything, so of course the left can't let him have this too.

The trans boy scouts and shooter being white is more important desu

>OMG DRUMPF IS LITERALLY CREATING A SAFE SPACE PUPPY ROOM IN THE MIDDLE EAST WHAT A MANCHILD
Ignore the greentext, it's bot-bait.
This post is just an Anti Slide Bump (ASB™)

I bet it was put on the table that we could stop buying their oil, flood the market with ours and russias, and royally fuck them over
Or they can take care of the syria shit and they keep the oil money

I knew that only he can calm things down but this means that 2024 will be just like 2008 and some libturd fag/faghag will become the POTUS.

Reading between the lines.
News on their discussions said they talked about Trumps commitment to the Iran deal (which is really weird coming from Trump. So I suspect Trump only came out for it to hang it over SA's head because they lobbied against it) and Irans place in the world.

The keystone pipeline thing is just common sense.

Bumpp

Safe zones were supposed to be in the executive order barring refugees from entering.
It didn't make it to the order

That's probably why the news isn't reporting it.

"Safe" zones basically means Al-Qaeda in Syria and other "moderate" rebels get an emirate to run.

God Bless President Trump

Press 7 to pay respects.

Because Trump just saved Europe and America from the evils of Cultural Marxism and all the media outlets are Communist

Kek bless

nice

>Hes literally, unironically saving western civilization.

By causing World war III with a no fly zone?

Because it doesn't fit the narrative. I don't understand why people are so reluctant to help refugees where they are. It can be done better and in a much greater scale.
>Let's bring in a million or two, and pay for everything in a country where cost of living is much higher.
>Let's do nothing about the other 20 million.
It reminds me of vid related.
youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

MOTHERFUCKING THIS

This is how he defeats ISIS and I bet he can get it done in the first 100 days.

They're building a wall around the caliphate. They'll shut all communication in and out. The safe zones will rescue the trusted women and children. All that will be left will be men who cannot escape and cannot get a message out, and more importantly who will never reproduce.

Anyone outside spewing terrorist rhetoric will get their wish granted and will be thrown in the caliphate.

Terrorism is communication, and you must treat it as such. Trump is communicating to ISIS that if they want to continue, they will not breed - THE most basic human instinct.

((Safe Zones)) with (((((Saudis))))). You guys are fucking retarded, Assad had almost won, now this is a way to prolong the fight for Saudi backed rebels.
>B-b-but 4d chess, savior of the West!

This board is fucking shit.

And in doing so denying what i think Yes Sir Arafat called Islam's greatest weapon: the womb.
If they can't Zerg rush their way into the west for lack of Hatcheries, they die out bretty focken fast.
And no woman will opt to stay inside once they are given the choice to get out
>Hexadimensional Stargate golf

bump

This.

They're trying to shit on Trump for the Muslim bans more.

>Effectively ended the Islamization of Europe.
Saudi arabia is still funding the contruction of mosques in europe and they're being defended by your (((Trump)))

retard

As long as it's /ourguys/ having sex instead of Bill Clinton, I'm fine with that.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

by 2024 trump will have been such a success that he can just endorse his favored candidate, and they will win, bridging the gap for the inevitable brady run in 2032

THIS. This simple fucking concept is forgotten now here on Sup Forums
Every time. EVERY TIME Trump gets strategically closer to an enemy to better control them, some retards starts getting Muh Traitor butthurts.
LET
THE
MAN
WORK!

>This is 360D upside down backgammon.
Trump confirmed for backgammon master race.

I wonder who the real backgammon genius in the administration is. Is it Bannon?

this desu

Feel free to leave at any time

>but you'll be back

Russians and Syrian are open to it as well you fag.

top kek. stay cuck'd

Of course I will. Laughing at retards is one of my favorite hobbies.

It is incredible and so unexpected to see America actually using its leverage to make the world a better place.

Instead of making excuses and dancing around a group of hard-headed and cruel dictators who hate us and repeatedly use our fear of offending them against us, we're reminding them that they aren't the only ones with leverage - even after decades of incompetent management - and we have finally decided that we aren't going to permanently throw our countries, culture and position in the world away for the sake of them grandstanding in front of their cowed populations.

Even though our media are too fucking dense to see this, the rest of the world's leaders can see that Trump is smart, informed and to be taken seriously.

That's why Gulf leaders are suddenly amenable to helping out a bit.

That's why Netanyahu is praising the wall.

That's why Putin adopted a "wait and see" after Obama spitefully booted out 35 of his diplomats.

And that's why Lu Kang (of the Chinese foreign ministry, not Mortal Kombat) is suddenly saying in an interview that China is open to negotiating everything except "sovereignty" in the South China Sea (an idea that is in practice relatively vague as the case of Taiwan shows).

Fun context: many Westerners do not really understand how despised our corporate media already is outside of the US and Western Europe. In a weird sense, having the entire Western media establishment gunning for Trump (with the exception of Rupert Murdoch, for now, it seems) will probably increase his popularity overseas.

What a time to be alive.

Can you imagine being Trump now? How do you think he feels knowing that even when he saves thousands of people, half of the country still hates him?

LITERALLY HITLER

Because Trump is literally Hitler.

These are not normal times! This excuses all the hateful shit I will do.

That is an outright lie. But if that makes you feel better.

I think that, unlike Obama, he doesn't give a shit if people hate him.

Which is why we love him.

This is amazing. TY op

OP is smart

We talked about it a good bit earlier.

Eurocucks will be thanking us Americans for slowing if not halting altogether the tide of immigrants.

#MAGA

what's to stop russia or assad from bombing this safe zone, exactly?

That video bothers me every time I see it. It's like, no matter what we do, we can't do anything about world poverty.

>Taking in immigrants can't make a difference and harms the people who actually need help
>If we develop their countries into first world nations, it will drain our natural resources
>Voluntourism is a scam
>If we "boost their economy" the larger economy will make the nation more attractive for a dictator to take power and steal everything from his people anyway.

It's a checkmate. All we can do is sit in our comfy 1-bedroom apartments with air conditioning, eat our tendies and thank God we're not one of them.

The fact that neither of them have an interest in bombing refugee camps?

The fact that it would be in the sovereign territory of a US treaty ally?

Do you need more?

>you really shouldn't

>Russia
The fact that going thousands of miles out of their way to kill civilians serves no military purpose

>Assad
With his country's air force, 2 or 3 skilled skeet shooters would just about do the trick.

Life isn't fair, it never was and nver will be.

If it's anything, world poverty has been improving quite well over the past few decades.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/05/09/these-three-charts-show-how-the-world-could-end-extreme-poverty-by-2030/

Does it say anywhere in the news release what the total capacity of the safe zones will be when implemented?

He doesn't give a single fuck and he's the hero we need right now. I hate capeshit, but he's fucking Batman.