THE HYPOCRISY OF Sup Forums

So you expect me to retain my purity if you yourself have not?

seriously??

talk about double standards

Considering the number of virgins on Sup Forums this is a weak argument and low quality b8 you leafcuck

Only HOURS LEFT until leafs are permabanned and the shitposting can stop.

Feels good man.

But I have, user
Now get your whore face away from me

This

NO HYMEN

NO DIAMOND

What did he mean by this?

Listen, I left my troll-chow in my other browser window, would you instead be willing to accept a spoonful of SHUTYOURWHOREMOUTH

I haven't oildrilled, ricedived, cotton picked, or any other form of racemixing.

From a moral point of view men should be just as virginal as women before marriage, because not condemning promiscuity is a slippery slope.

From a practical point of view though men find it easier to be happy in a long term marriage if they had previous partners. There's differences between men and women.

Don't chase your pussy, it won't bring you happiness.

I'm a virgin btw

suck my cock dumb whore

fuck off skank, you're not getting my virginity. This is the year i get my wizard powers.

of course a
leaf

google "Trudeau emergency internet shutdown 1-31-2017". it's in response to the fact that a Sup Forums Quebecian likely was responsible for that horrible attack

Sorry to say, sexuality is not a level playing field.

An experienced and physically capable male is desirable
where as for women more sexual experience is a detriment

It's just the way it is

I looked this up, and it looks pretty fucking fake buddy.

I dont give a shit if you're pure or not. As long as you are hot and willing, I'll still go in there. And yes, I am right wing. Am I sorry? FUCK NO

pretty sure most Sup Forums users have their purity intact

It's your marriage-value that you're tanking
Do as you will

Fpbp.

I know you aren't a female virgin, but I'll tell you, when you are done chasing Chad I will chew you up and spit you out. I've broken the hearts of so many roasties looking for their nice guy beta provider type it's scary

NO ONE wants you.

No. That's why me and my fiancee have only ever been with each other.

Feels really good lads.

*patriotic attack

ftfy

I've seen that girl's nudes

Also, tu quoque/appeal to hypocrisy/not an argument

most of pol is pretty pure.. pure loser virgins

your right, it is a double standard. so we as a culture need to hold men up to that same standard of being pure.

Well that makes sense
CTR wouldn't just leave, they'd get stuck here forever too

fpbp

>pure loser virgins
>check hwmdu stream
it really could be

not an argument.
Sup Forums is 80% virgins. they are hypocritical.