C
K
E
D

What took so long?

YOURE FIRED

REKT

CAN ANYONE STOP THIS MADMAN?

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

She was only in the position for 10 days

360 NO-SCOPED

Good, he needed to be decisive.

No President could tolerate dissent in the ranks.

The libtard asspain is astronomical.

Trump don't mess around holy shit, can it get any better ? It's like everyday is a dream

We Fascism now. I fucking love it.

Get ready for the Second Civil War.

The MADMAN strikes again

REMOVE SALLY

OUTPLAYED.

Bad idea.

I don't know anything about this. Someone tell me what is going on.

>PEPYS SOFAS

Pepe wants his chair back, too.

just when I thought this lad couldn't get any madder, there it is

liberals are acting like fucking retards, I want a divorce from them.

hahahaha.
hahahahahahahaAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

To be fair he DID give Yates a chance. She was incompetent. Inconsistent.

Probably wasn't his first pick anyway.

she defied him on the travel ban thing, libs are going apeshit because all their guys are being fired

>He was nominated by President Barack Obama on Oct. 8, 2015, and confirmed by the United States Senate on Dec. 15, 2015, as the 60th U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia (EDVA)
Sounds like a guy that's on the right side of history.

Drumpftards cucked again.

Will this madman get reelected? I need closure. 4 years of this every day is not enough.

Fuck off.

We're not even 2 weeks in and all this drama. For better or worse, this is going to be the most eventful presidency we've had for many years.

Please explain what happened? Someone has gone rogue?

If he publicly calls out Soros and takes that Jew down, this will be the greatest run ever.

Holy Crap this is awesome.

To be fair it's probably at least partially what Yates was aiming for but Trump didn't even flinch.

One down, coupla million to go.

Derrick did nothing wrong

Yates was acting AG until Sessions gets in. Yates was an Obama appointie, and she didnt agree with Trumps ban, so now he fired her

Can we just get Sessions in there now, please? Jesus, I hate commie faggot dems.

Everyday is like Christmas now. Whew lads.

>Dana Boente
who?

HA HA THE MAD MAN
CAN
HE
BE
STOPPED

LMFAO WILL WE EVER STOP WINNING HAHAHA I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND ANYTHING GOING ON BUT HAHAHA I'M TALKING ON Sup Forums HAHHA COOL MAN MY POSTS LITERALLY MEAN JACK SHIT I'M TALKING TO MY FUCKING SELF HAH YEAAHHH BUDDY HE'S DOING IT HE'S REALLY DOING IT HAHHA YAY!!! whoa lads did you see what he did?! THE MAD MAN! hahahha! LMFAO! COOL DUDE! i am literally, fucking, stupid.

ASAHHAHAHAAHaahhaahhqaHAHAh

It's gonna happen. We can all feel it.

>decides to work against her boss so she can virtue signal
>gets fired
WAHHHH HOW DARE YOU FIRE ME WHEN I REFUSED TO DO MY JOB

>liberals think they're in any way mounting an effective resistance
>Keep forgetting who is in charge

Their heads are spinning. This is all stuff they planned to obstruct and resist over two years, and it all happened in a week. Top kek

no, he's not. he hasn't targeted a single person that really matters. oh but mexico!! we might get the oreo plant back!! haha the mad man.. all he's doing is pissing off the left. but hahah the mad man!

Now that I'm watching it unfold, this seems like a great strategy. Now he's got 4 years to rebuild approval as his plans bear their fruit.

if they don't civil war, they'll be followers by the end of it

The acting AG was a holdover from the Obama administration until Sessions is confirmed by the Senate. She started obstructing Trump's refugee ban. He fired her ass without warning or severance. She may have been given a different job in the Justice Dept after Sessions got in but now she gets NOTHING

mfw dana does the same thing as sally

I read that as Salty Yates.

AHAHA YES! BITCH BTFO!

Trump needs to drone Soros and just be done with it.