HAPPENING, TRUMP FIRES AG

ahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

I fucking love Trump.

Pic related, just had a breaking news on Tuck.

FIRST FOR FUCK SALLY YATES

Is he dare I say it... /our guy/?

BTFO'd

cannot undermine emperor trump and his executive orders

CNN must be on suicide watch

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He just may be

Amazing, MAGA

I don't understand. Wasn't she "supposed" to leave when he won?

BUMP

DRAIN IT

HAIL TRUMP! HAIL OUR PEOPLE! HAIL VICTORY! PRAISE KEK! HAHA PAPER YEAAAHHH!!

Terribly foolish woman. Hope she enjoys working for other Democrat shills for the rest of her career.

>mfw euro hears about american news faster than me
I didn't know they broadcasted Fox to Bulgaria desu

fuckin A

>Sources say

Oh well CNN that must be true then because sources say.

BUMPIN' FOR GLORY!!!!

BASED

HAHAHAHAHA I'll never regret voting Trump even if he is an Israeli shill

The AG post, Dahnald. Give it to me.

>refuses to back president that gave you your position
>within same day get fired
heh

WASTED

>no press conference where trump says "youre fired"

thank god!

Is this unprecedented and goes against what presidents are supposed to do? Or are the liberals I see on Twitter getting their panties in a bunch for nothing??

would have been legendary

The more quickly Trump. Kushner, Bannon and Miller can consolidate power, the more quickly we can get the actual reconstruction started.

Usually the president and person go behind closed doors and talk about a resignation. Trump was probably watching fox saw what she said and fired her. I fucking love this man.

HAHAHAH DUMB BITCH GET OUUUUTT

>MFW
This truly is the best timeline.

How can a single human being be so amazing?

Damn not even an offer of resignation???

Damn

reposting for awareness:

>knew she was on borrowed time
>knew sessions was about to replace her
>decided to virtue signal on the way out
>gets shit canned for refusing to do her job
>[confirmation bias intensifies]
>now butthurt trump dissenters get to play the "omg he fired someone for disagreeing with his mean old ban, he really is hitler" lie

this fake bitch-cunt knew exactly what she was doing and so did president trump.

i will enjoy the continued meltdown from emotional brats as a result of this lol.

She knew she was going to get fired. Are people actually surprised? Don't you people read (((the news)))?

it's not too late. keep your eyes on his twitter.

Are they going to get an Acting Acting Attorney General now?

That's terrifying. He's going full dictator

President Trump, if you are listening (and I know you are) {don't ask} name the furthest Right Wing Judge you can find tomorrow for SCOTUS and with the nuclear option he is a sure thing.

Every time a Republican names a SCOTUS Judge they think is "reasonably mainstream" they always cuck us and swing left,.

name a literally Hitler so when he swings left he'll still fall somewhere within reason.

It's a very brash, very bold, and almost certainly foolish move that is legal - but in the greater context of things authoritarian - that will make the people who love Trump love him more and make everyone else extremely concerned about his tenuous relationship with freedom of speech and peaceful dissent. So basically the same as everything Trump has done up to this point.

I'm all for it though, was never a fan of the woman and it'll almost certainly lead to some big blowup or another that will make the week entertaining.

Thread going too well eh?...

Good!Damn I love Trump.

Even Wikipedia has been updated already

Already do.

Did he actually say "you're fired!" Though?

Does it say fired ?

Wew, this year might be even better than 2016.

you need to go back

A

press S to shit on grave

Do you think Trump gets tired of winning all the time?

They don't Fox News (we get the movie channel tho). It's a stream.

Said the guy that doesn't live in America to the guy born in America. And no, I won't go back. Illinois is shit, you can't make me.

really amazong memes born out of the election

She is acting ag, not the ag. The position is ended when congress confirms the real ag.

FUCKING

Fuck yes

Nah that shits cringey

He /POTUS/ nao

S

>be 2017 timeline
>laying in bed watching cucks get tucked
>tuck cuts in with breaking news
>some cunt tried to disobey donald, she got fired
>this is awesome.jpg

what? That's Obama's AG. Sessions hasn't been confirmed my friend.

Only 1 out of 10 Trump memes are funny, and no Pepe post these kinds have ever been funny.

>▶
>
>FUCKING
AMERICAN WAS FAT NEAR ME

LEAF

She's acting AG because the Democrats are obstructing Jeff Sessions appointment, and the Congressional Republicans are weaklings who won't stop them.

Does anyone else love Tucker? First show on Fox News I've liked in years.

oh, shit, sorry, google said she'd been in since Jan 20th

DAILY REMINDER THAT JEFF "ALABAMA HAMMA" SESSIONS WILL VE CONFIRMED TOMORROW

>DAILY REMINDER THAT JEFF "ALABAMA HAMMA" SESSIONS WILL VE CONFIRMED TOMORROW

DAILY REMINDER THAT JEFF "ALABAMA HAMMA" SESSIONS WILL VE CONFIRMED TOMORROW

>DAILY REMINDER THAT JEFF "ALABAMA HAMMA" SESSIONS WILL VE CONFIRMED TOMORROW

I would charge her with fucking treason

>he doesn't like Hannity

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS IS TOO MUCH WINNING
I CANT HANDLE IT ANY MORE user

LEAF

i really like this one

screeching bitches must learn their place

"You're fired"

Wow..

I love Trump, long live the God Emperor.

I guess AG Sally Yates got grabbed by the pussy.

LEAF

FUCKING

what happens if you win too much?

SSS

Yep. Pick a fight with the justice department. See how that goes.

He is so far in over his head. It'd be funny if our country wasn't at stake.

they're stalling the Trump appointee's hearing so the acting one is (well was) in place. now it's a Trump pick

He'll get a new AG tomorrow

YOUUU NAZZI I PUNCH UUU

hey truth squad.

going fine so far

YOU'RE FIRED

>YOU'RE FIRED

HAHA

we have it already read the article you fuckstooge

You have no idea what you're even talking about

Daily reminder that the President of CNN is ...

TWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDUTWDU

Sessions will be approved tomorrow

feels good

This is worse then the muslim ban. Libs are going absolutely insane and I love it.

Trump should install Rowdy Gowdy as interim AG til they stop stalling on Sessions. I would cum gallons.

...just wow...
......literally cant believe this.......................................................................................................