WAKE UP

You hicks elected a fucking dictator. How far will you let this go? He's eventually going to come for your guns too.

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/01/these-73-sitting-democrats-voted-to-ban-visas-from-some-muslim-countries-that-law-still-exists
youtube.com/watch?v=75SEy1qu71I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>employee refuses to do her job
>boss fires her

"Fascism!"

man fuck you

>Autistic screeching the post

Doesn't Trump get to appoint his own AG?

calm down, faggot, BREATH. Feel better? OK

You're fired!

>doesn't do her job
>disobeys orders
>gets fired
This is how a hierarchy works you stupid fucking prick. HE is president of the United States. She works for HIM.

My friend got fired from McDonalds once when he was younger.

Was his boss a dictator too?

GET OUT OF HERE CTR
REEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, he's gonna come for our guns when he made silencers easier to get. Totally makes sense and would be consistent with what he's done so far.

Democrats are still throwing a shit fit about Sessions.

Hahaha, this was a creative one. Thought it was going to be occupy democrat bullshit.

Checks and blances exist for fucking reason you stupid faggots. The US government is set up in a so everyone DOESN'T just bend over for the POTUS.

If Obama did this shit you asshats would claim he's trying to initiate a coup.

Wasn't Trump appointing a new attorney general anyway?

No worries. I got my immunity dog.

>He's eventually going to come for your guns too.
You mean the liberals and muslims guns?

Nigger

No! She makes me dinner nightly!

You dumb.

you're an idiot

>leader of the executive branch fires employee of the executive branch
>"muh checks and balances"

How fucking stupid are you

hahahahha

The checks and balances are Congress and the courts. The executive branch is an extension of the President's authority.
You were supposed to learn this stuff in highschool, retard.

SHE is not a check or a balance you dumb fucking retard. She is acting in the stead of his STAFF. She is not in a role that was intended to CHECK to POTUS.

Educate yourself on politics next time.

Wow she should've uphelded the ban to keep her job, how will she feed her family?

Heil Trump.
Heil Victory.

Clever girl

I want you to tell your boss to go fuck themself and see what happens

Ive noticed a lot of baseless namecalling in this site recently. Like bubba, hick, redneck and so fourth. CTRs really pushing the narrative hard now huh?

Anywho the fired AG was disobeying orders and was a national security risk. Trump's in the right here.

What did Sally Yates do/not do that caused her to be fired?

>Obama appointed acting attorney general refuses to do her job for political reasons
>Gets fired
>Liberals confused

On January 30, 2017, Yates ordered the Justice Department not to defend Trump's Executive Order "Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry into the United States", saying "At present, I am not convinced that the defense of the executive order is consistent with these responsibilities [of the Department of Justice], nor am I convinced that the executive order is lawful".[10][11] Later that day, the Trump administration fired Yates, replacing her with Dana Boente,"

str8 out of wiki

>dictator

Look I like the guy and would have voted for him but he's an orange retarded cunt.

what about this one?

would believe i'm actually doing it for the greater good? it's the easiest way to shit on a thread

Refused to defend Trump's immigration order in court. Basically said the Justice department would not defend or uphold the executive order. Note that no court has ruled against it on more than a provisional basis, so she has no grounds to act that way

Fuck you. I don't like posting on Sup Forums. I come here for laughs. Dont want to end up on some list.

poopoo

The President always had the power to do this.

SECONDED

T R U M P
W I N N I N G

ayy

good deal, gonna post this somewhere else.

poopoo

How the fuck do you get fired from maccas

McFascism

Didn't the libs lose their mind when that county clerk refused to follow the gay marriage order and demand she be fired?

you rat

ok

BAN LINCOLN

Omfg plz daddy Trump stop winning please I can't handle the winning anymore

Genius. Saged hidden.

>fail to defend legal presidential orders
>get the axe

did anyone expect anything else?

IM POSTING BECAUSE THE GUY POSTED A MEME

dfdsf

The President cannot be a dictator, you fucking moron. This is why congress exists.

In this case, congress is Republican-controlled, which means if they don't object, then whatever the President does is fair game.

my friend's mom owned a mcdonald's apparently they fired some people who would lay up against the wall below the security camera and sleep in the overnight shift and they also fired some drug addict who stuck his bare hand in the 400 degree oil tub

lincoln you fucking cocksucker

motherfucker

LIBERALS BTFO

fuk u

The last president to do this shit was Nixon.

Really makes you think.

>truth

get rekt idiots

ill just leave this here

conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/01/these-73-sitting-democrats-voted-to-ban-visas-from-some-muslim-countries-that-law-still-exists

fuck

The only people actually supporting him are: Edgy teens
Low IQ farm dwellers
And people our parents age.

So basically all the unimportant degenerates that despite this election are thankfully dying off and or being relegated to obscurity forever

Shh. Pointing out how everyone is a hypocrite is against the rules.

awwwww you poor libcuck you are so mistreated. you are right. you need a safe space. stay blinded by your overwhelming hatred for anything and everything having to do with trump. you will stomp your feet and call us names, but at the end of the day that wall is going to get built.

>Govt Employee: Sir, I think this may be unconstitutional. I don't want to be convicted of crimes against the state by complying with an unlawful order
>El Trump: Well, if you don't, I'll fire you and find someone who will!
>Next guy: Sir, I think this unlawful, but I don't want to get fired, so I'll just follow your orders

This is a great precedent to set in an administration. I can't imagine how this could possibly go wrong.

ofuk

HONESTLY IT IS GETTING QUITE HILARIOUS WATCHING LIBERALS OVERREACT WHEN NORMAL BUREAUCRATIC PROCEDURES HAPPEN BECAUSE THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT POLITICAL POSITIONS OR HOW THEY ACTUALLY FUNCTION IN THE GOVERNMENT

You actually support using federal dollars on a wall over infrastructure and other various better uses.

You are garbage.

>Trump firing someone

Wow its like we have never seen THIS before...

Reeeeeeeee

fug

Shareblue saged

fucking cuck

You know you have to be 18 to post, right?

My God!

The new president isn't keeping the appointees of the previous administration!

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!

This is unprecedented! Can you imagine how people would have reacted if Obama had just gotten rid of W's appointees? This is how racism works.

obama did nothing but fuck over our people, try to exterminate israel, give iran nuclear capabilities and pay golf. fuck of you liberal piece of shit.

The wall is quite literally infrastructure, you blathering twat.

no u

CTR failed high school government class, studied Nigger Homosexuality in college.

Shareblue, you're fired.

Do it

When he crowns himself Emperor then we'll be satisfied.

youtube.com/watch?v=75SEy1qu71I

obligatory

>somebody comes for my guns
>I use my guns to kill them
Really make u think

>dictator
>fires a temp AG acting only interim appointed by Obama and was presiding for a record 10 days
cmon bruh.

Learn this one trick that overrides checks and balances. Liberals hate it

memed again

I mean the green card ban is retarded but other than that the idea is sound

Oh my god.

Literally McHitler.

i aint risk it son

FUCK OFF MUZZIE ANTIFA ! Kill all Saracens in the name of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Deus Vult !

How could Abe betray me like this

You are a special kind of retard, aren't ya?