Redpill me on the 100 million native Americans killed. How were we able to kill so many?

Redpill me on the 100 million native Americans killed. How were we able to kill so many?

There were never more than 15 million Native Americans in the US

better weapons, more organization, run by jews..

By accident. They were not resistant to the diseases our livestock carried

>the settlers
>run by Jews
Kys newfag

>How were we able to kill so many?
because 350+ years of fighting and bringing diseases

>run by jew
>XVth

Just kys

They all killed themeselves with guns given by the spanish.

much like niggers and chinks, we provided guns and they just went hog wild on each other.

unlike niggers and chinks, however, they were not immune to smallpox.

Only maybe 1% of the 100 trillion were actually killed by Whites the vast majority died from smallpox and other diseases before major settlement even began.

There were never 100 million native americans north of the rio grande. There were less than ten million before european contact. There were perhaps 100 million across the whole Americas, but you'll have to talk to the spanish about what happened to the rest

America was established on freemasonry, Freemasons runs the government, propagates hate towards the tribes of North America, setters get cucked and believe tribes are evil animals.. obvious sills are obvious..

Most of the tribes actually were evil animals

They died from natural disease in a time where medicine was primitive

some tribes yes, Aztecs for example, thank god Spanish and allied tribes killed them.. some tribes were noble savages & overall peaceful, just wanting to live a normal live, without taxes, hunt, have babys, and smoke, and follow tribal traditions.

overall killed by jews and there shills

1) greatly exaggerated deathtoll
2) disease + internal conflict
3) Anglo strength fueled by an ETERNAL THIRST FOR ARYAN BLOOD AND THE SEIZURE OF ALL RIGHTFUL BRITISH CLAY

It was mostly the Freemasonic Calvary's that murdered the tribes of north America, not so most the Jewish controlled brits.

I'm assuming you are replying to The aztec were mad bastards but at least they had architecture and stuff. Miles beyond the great plains niggers

i was replying to him yes, sry my reply button isnt working.. yes, Aztec's had grand stone buildings.. but they were far more savage then any tribe of the great plains. the great plains didn't deserve the same treatment.

There is not a group of people who have ever existed which was more savage or evil than the fuuuuucking comanche

the comanche weren't cannibals (bison they hunted) & didnt have huge amounts of human sacrifices, On the contrary, they were peaceful enough to get along with neighboring tribes, Aztecs had no friends, and all local surrounding tribes hated them, thus helping the Spaniards overthrow them, i read 100,000 Indians helped the 2000 Spanish forces siege the Aztecs.