youtube.com/watch?v=75SEy1qu71I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pack your shit you're outta here.

OUT OUT OUT

Holy shit please tell me this is true.

IT IS!!!!!

Press S to spit on her grave.

S

Holy fuck, fucking YES!!! This man is a goddamn freight train. Unstoppable. Unbeatable. Just fucking laying waste to the establishment. Dropping refugees, pissing off faggots, drinking the tears of uptight women.

We have entered a new era of greatness.

Nooooooo nooooo noooolycjh

Whata LOVERLY DAY

yep happened like 20 minutes ago

Trump is ruthless holy fuck that happened so quick, goddamm...

Link?

>Press F to fire Yates
F

rt.com/usa/375712-trump-fires-yates-attorney-general-boente/

this is a literal coup d'etat, Donald Trump is illegally taking over the USA government and all you idiots can do is make apprentice jokes

F

kek those videos r crazy do u ride?

Dictator

Goddamnit I'm so tired of winning lads..pls halp meh

So much winning!
Many such cases.

Jews be sweating, it's those sneaky fucks next

and here i thought it was going to be rookie hour all day to close out the day.
awesome.

>TFW

How is it illegal?

Fascist fascist fascist!!!!

literally worse than hitler

Oh please stop President Trump I'm tired of winning

>illegally
can't impeach a military junta, third greatest ally

Fuck off it's the reign of the meme, maybe we'll send another nuke your way, see what smart ass shit you got to say after that. Trump wants world domination

>Don't do your job
>Get fired
>F-FACISCT!!!

>sacks

MITEOUS KEKSIKUS

Bitch got fired good riddance. Either get on board or get out of the way. Every person in the government obstructing Trump needs to follow her to unemployment.

You don't seem to understand. We are enjoying this. This is exactly what we wanted, and he's doing it.

We have never had a president be so decisive. v- So unyielding. So goddamn awesome - In our lifetimes. This is a sight to behold.

This is really bad for Trump. Not even a fortnight in and he's dealing with a mutiny.

Daily reminder that she was a temp until sessions was approved

It's not even remotely illegal.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38805944?ocid=socialflow_twitter

He's her fucking boss. What happens when you do refuse to follow company policy? You get shitcanned,

He's draining the swamp, like he promised. Hopefully this sets an example for any other uppity Libtard judges who want to go against our country's best interest.

Ironic that a Jap is lecturing us about this shit though, seeing as how you guys are way stricter with your immigration laws.

Why Dana Boente, though?

Like all the other district-level United States Attorneys, Boente is an Obama appointee. He'll probably go "I won't enforce this, either."

ARE YOU READY Sup Forums?

DRAIN THE SWAMP

>everybody revolts against Trump
>they all get replaced with loyalists

3D Chess

Bye, dumb whore.

YOUR FIRED

There is no mutiny when you can fire everyone who opposes, we will be north Korea in no time

youtube.com/watch?v=75SEy1qu71I

Its 100% legal. The AGs job is to enforce the law not reject laws they dont like. She violated her office as a political statement she is a disgrace to her office and her nation.

HER LOTALTY IS TO THE UNITED STATES, NOT TO A DICTATOR, OR DID YOU "TRUE AMERICANS" FORGET THAT YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL COCKSUCKERS?!?

Kek bless you Mr. President Trump!

This.

Leftists keep calling him Hitler and we're all sitting here with a grin on our face imaging it.

I repeat...BYE, DUMB WHORE.

Well, it's legal. I'm sure your jewish lawyers will find a loophole though.

All memes aside, I'm starting to believe that Trump is a genius. He baited out the traitors so easily and now he's cleaning house for the more serious issues he wants to tackled.

But I like tight women...

u speld legally rong

You didnt have to repeat, we heard you the first time. No need to get louder

Her loyalty is to the law of the United States as laid out in the executive order she refused to follow. She is a traitor, literally. There is no legal case against his EO which is fully within 1182.

SHE IS A TRAITOR BY DEFINITION. She refused to enforce the safety of the nation for political ends.

>talking to a leaf
Jesus, dude.

Too much winning Big Don, slow down, I'm getting tired

Free helicopter rides soon.

WTF is this legal? In Belgium politics and justice can never be intertwined. P-praise kek? what is happening

Pls explain.
How big is the attorney general post? Why did she defy Trump's orders?

Did he do the line!? I mean really it would piss them off so much more if he said You're Fired!

She should be jailed for refusing to follow the law. No fucking idea why she's only fired.

The AG is under the executive branches control
Now if trump was trying to oust a supreme court justice it'd be different.

>He baited out the traitors
I truly understood it when he hired Chris Christie and then fired his ass a week later. Fatboy gave him the list of all the traitors with a big smile and his face.

the DA is under the exective branch. their place is to enforce laws, and trump is their boss.

>coup d'etat

english teacher lol

Mk but now there's no AG and no way Sessions gets approved. Self inflicted blow mr. president.

She was being replaced regardless in a few days anyways, this is all just for show.

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

>sacks
kek

pottery

She has to go back

DA isn't under justice, they are trumps lawyers, or the goveremnt lawyers, they should have nothing to do with judges(but often end up doong that)

The AG is the top lawyer for the government. She refused to enforce the EO because it is unconstitutional and she won't be the tool of nazis.

Tommorrow sessions get voted in anyways

F

>The AG is the top lawyer for the government.

That's not the Solicitor General.

>You're fired.

VINTAGE TRUMP! WE'RE SEEING VINTAGE TRUMP HERE, JBL!

Want to make bet on Sessions getting approved? You can make a killing betting against him right now.

The GOPe will wail but they will NOT end their careers and step in front of that train. Just wait, you'll see. You thought Hillary would win, you know nothing.

it's just another meme position, the top lawyer/law enforcement officer for the government. I'd have to guess something about muh womyns rites

Then he gets fired too

Kill yourself, Mohamed.

this is something literally hitler would do im scared. any other liberals in this thread? we need an action plan.

>literal coup d'etat,
no.
also remeber most of th country voted for trump.
there are lots of people who suport limits on immigration and the US code allows POTUS to do this. so trump has the law behond him and the people. If 2 cities want to enforce their wills over the rest of the space between the two great seas, you just might actully see what a real civil war looks like

>Dont do your job
>get fired

MUH FACISM!

BTFO LIBERAL KEKS!

I won't be tired of winning until we totally win.

then he gets fired. Trump can just fire every obama appointed judge

43D chess, user

Its 100% constitutional as a matter of fact obama banned people from Iraq before. For six months. This isbjust more liberal butt hurt because they cant force more terrorists into the us to kill Americans.

And take her coat
Throw her out in the cold!

He can ban any foreigner he wants.

he soesn't fire judges son, he fires his own lawyers, stop misrepleting him

>SHE IS A TRAITOR BY DEFINITION
not at war

WEW LAD

Former democrat here. Sorry senpai its too funny.